Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

noyoucannot,

I explained in the Hillary, I don't think so thread the reason why most many, if not most, Democrats also oppose illegal immigration. Illegals are a burden on our schools, environment and health care. These are my top priorities and illegals are tearing my dreams down. Yes, I support subsidized health care, but only to US citizens or legal residents. Education is very impotant for the future of my kids, and ilegals aresucking our schools dry. Illegals drive cars here in Ca, they don't have a driver's license or insurance. They are more likely to drive under influence, and becaue hey drive a car, they pollute our environment.

The rest of the country don't know what it's like in California, but we are taking the burden that illegals cause us. Their destination number 1 is California, and not Maine or Hawaii.

We can only vote 2 parties, and I just have to vote for the lesser of the 2 evils

Today I said in another thread that if Tancredo wins the GOP, I may vote for him under some very severe conditions, unless he must take it on to Hillary. I love the Clintons, they're in my heart. If Tancredo has to run against Hillar or Obama, the 2 Dems will get my vote, if he is running against any other Democrat, he may get my vote under, like I said, severe conditions.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    We can have everything done in a short amount of tie, there’s one huge problem – we have a Republican in the White House !!!!
    Cassie I was a Democrat for forty years. I see Bush as way left of me. The State of the Union address had Democrats calling here saying Bush sounded like one of them except for his support of war. Take away Bush's stand on the war, he looks more like a Democrat. I see little difference between Bush and the image Hillary is working to create for the electorate. What's the significant difference?
    Health Care, does Bush support health care to all Americans, like Hillary ?
    I associate Republicans and Bush with one important issue, this is probably the most important issue to me: the war in Iraq.
    I can't take away Bush' stance on the war, they're linked to each other.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Everyone is aware that we still have military in Bosnia.......Klinton's war, right? The war that he refused to go to the United Nations of Theft & Genocide for 'approval.'
    That one will keep going on and on in spits and spurts.

And the Horn of Africa?

Everyone is aware that Klinton deployed our bombers & used more munitions/bombs than any other president other than a wartime president? Which means that Klinton dropped more bombs without a war or 'conflict' than ever in our history.

Well I'll be damned How did he get away with that?

We don't need to mention the pill factory again
    cause that was just a teeny weeny uh oh mistake and it's not fair to make him/them take responsibility for his actions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Everyone is aware that we still have military in Bosnia.......Klinton's war, right? The war that he refused to go to the United Nations of Theft & Genocide for 'approval.'
    That one will keep going on and on in spits and spurts.

And the Horn of Africa?

Everyone is aware that Klinton deployed our bombers & used more munitions/bombs than any other president other than a wartime president? Which means that Klinton dropped more bombs without a war or 'conflict' than ever in our history.

Well I'll be damned How did he get away with that?

We don't need to mention the pill factory again
    cause that was just a teeny weeny uh oh mistake and it's not fair to make him/them take responsibility for his actions.
    Bush ignored the UN too, he did it on his own with some allies. Most of our long time allies opposed the war in Iraq. Clinton bombed Serbia to prevent a genocide there, he had no choice and the entire EU asked us to help. If Bush is going to send troops, or bomb the militias in Sudan that are creating a genocide, I'll support him, but fighting a war for Halliburton is morally wrong, bombing to prevent genocide is morally right to me.

what Clinton did was right, and when Clinton bombed the pill factory, he was supported by the Republican Congress.

Clinton rules :

I'm done commenting on the other issue, but I will comment on the whole dem vs repub issue here.

Main point: IMHO party loyalists are morons, too timid and brainwashed to think for themselves so they instead vote for a party (like only buying mutual funds for fear of picking the wrong stock).

The ultra rich pols and upper echalon members of each party rely on this fact and profit immensely from it while the party loyalist gets nothing but the satisfaction of, once again, not having to think for themselves. It's a sweet deal for both the party leaders and the cerebrally challenged.

Dem party loyalists still think that clinton was a great president (which shows you the level of cranial feebleness)? Can you say Monica, definiton of 'is', selling secret technology to the chinese, campaign funded by same etc? Just on the issue of lack of character alone, he will be remembered as a fool.

As long as there are feeble minded loyalists who refuse to vote on issues instead of oprah's picks we will continue to have these same problems. In the meantime though, the thinkers are having to expend massive amounts of energies in order to prevent the inevitable demise of our country, directly attributable to these 'fools'.

I only hope we can undo what they have done before it's too late?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex

Dem party loyalists still think that clinton was a great president (which shows you the level of cranial feebleness)? Can you say Monica, definiton of 'is', selling secret technology to the chinese, campaign funded by same etc? Just on the issue of lack of character alone, he will be remembered as a fool.
    And still you can't resist bashing us Democrats. Clinton is the greatest and best president in my lifetime. And Bush is one of the, if not, the worst president ever. Monica selling secrets to the Chinese ?? No, that was a Chinese spy that did that and worked in Los Alamos !

The ultra rich pols and upper echalon members of each party rely on this fact and profit immensely from it while the party loyalist gets nothing but the satisfaction of, once again, not having to think for themselves. It's a sweet deal for both the party leaders and the cerebrally challenged.

NOMORE
    I like the way you explained the problem we face.
    Certainly agree and
    Well said

Blind loyalty has led to disaster throughout history.
    When one repeats what one is doing...........then one will keep getting what one has gotten.

Little difference between the parties although the repubs certainly outnumber the dems when it comes to patriots - the legislation tells the tale.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex

And still you can't resist bashing us Democrats. Clinton is the greatest and best president in my lifetime. And Bush is one of the, if not, the worst president ever. Monica selling secrets to the Chinese ?? No, that was a Chinese spy that did that and worked in Los Alamos !
    But YOU Cassie have not qualms about bashing Bush. I am so tired of the Bush-Bashing, but that doesn't mean I am a "Bush-backer" like many libs try to say. Nomoremex said it best; party loyalists are too brainwashed to think for themselves. We are all here for one purpose, or at least I think so. Why are you trying to shove Hillary down everyone's throats. This is about illegal immigration. What is Hillary going to do about it?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    We can have everything done in a short amount of tie, there’s one huge problem – we have a Republican in the White House !!!!
    Cassie I was a Democrat for forty years. I see Bush as way left of me. The State of the Union address had Democrats calling here saying Bush sounded like one of them except for his support of war. Take away Bush's stand on the war, he looks more like a Democrat. I see little difference between Bush and the image Hillary is working to create for the electorate. What's the significant difference?
    Health Care, does Bush support health care to all Americans, like Hillary ?
    I associate Republicans and Bush with one important issue, this is probably the most important issue to me: the war in Iraq.
    I can't take away Bush' stance on the war, they're linked to each other.
    Sounded to me like Bush wanted to force people to buy insurance or somesuch. It's not his place, he was elected President not Pappy. Please take a look at the Democrats idea of healthcare. It's known as the Conyers plan. Notice it covers all residents in paragraph one, then below in red it includes visitors to the United States! Are you prepared to pay for medical care for the world? Everybody climbing off a plane gets a card, no SS card needed.

Brief Summary of HR 676

The United States National Health Insurance Act establishes an American national health insurance program. The bill would create a publicly financed, privately delivered health care system that uses the already existing Medicare program by expanding and improving it to all U.S. residents, and all residents living in U.S. territories. The goal of the legislation is to ensure that all Americans will have access, guaranteed by law, to the highest quality and most cost effective health care services regardless of their employment, income, or health status.
    · With over 45-75 million uninsured Americans, and another 50 million who are under- insured, the time has come to change our inefficient and costly fragmented non health care system.

· Who is Eligible

· Every person living in or visiting the United States and the U.S. Territories would receive a United States National Health Insurance Card and ID number once they enroll at the appropriate location. Social Security numbers may not be used when assigning ID cards.
    Health Care Services Covered

· This program will cover all medically necessary services, including primary care, in patient care, outpatient care, emergency care, prescription drugs, durable medical equipment, long term care, mental health services, dentistry, eye care, chiropractic, and substance abuse treatment. Patients have their choice of physicians, providers, hospitals, clinics and practices. No co-pays or deductibles are permitted under this act.
    I don't know your income, but the Dems likely won't require you to pay much. Typically, they'll tax the "rich" to foot the taxes. Do you think anyone will stay in the U.S. of A. to pay the cost of this? As to the war stance isn't Hillary in favor of continuing action in Iraq? Did she vote for us to go there?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm against illegal immigration,For securing the border,For going after employers,For allowing illegals to self-deport by attrition,which they will do if NO amnesty is offered them.

Therefore I'm not only not neutral on amnesty,I'm adament that there should NEVER,EVER,be amnesty for illegals.This would only insure that we would have millions,if not hundreds of millions,more illegals in the future,all of them waiting for their own Amnesty to come to pass.

If amnesty is ever approved by Congress,you can count on hundreds of thousands to head for the border immediately,and you can be assured that when they reach our interior that every one of them and their families will state they have been here for ever how many years the new law will say they have to be here to qualify.

We must never give up the struggle to convince our lawmakers to NEVER allow amnesty to become law.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast