Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I can assure everyone here that anything I wrote in response to our little "cassie" was nothing even remotely as offensive or dishonest as her attempts to claim that I delighted in the murder of innocent people or that I wanted to see Muslim countries nuked. It is one thing to hold contrary opinions, but it is quite another to impute such evil to a person who has never given even a remote indication that he held such vile opinions.

The gist of my comments were what I believe to be the truth, which is that "cassie" is one of two things: Either a very simple and childish individual who is incapable of grasping the complexity of domestic policy and geopolitics or else a troll who is doing a poor but apparently successful job of pretending to be a silly but goodhearted girl.

CrocketsGhost Wrote:
    "cassie" is one of two things: Either a very simple and childish individual who is incapable of grasping the complexity of domestic policy and geopolitics or else a troll who is doing a poor but apparently successful job of pretending to be a silly but goodhearted girl.
    You draw the conclusion cassie.
    ------------------------

CG,

I think you just called her back.

And this statement...
    Either a very simple and childish individual who is incapable of grasping the complexity of domestic policy and geopolitics or else a troll who is doing a poor but apparently successful job of pretending to be a silly but goodhearted girl.
    ... would have made me come to your house, in the middle of the night and throw rocks through your windows. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I'm done with the Dear Abby advice. Everyone please refrain from name calling and unsubstantiated accusations.

The next phase is kiss and make up and I don't think either one of you want to do that. Better quit while the quitting is good.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The reality is that the Democrats address my concern number 1, the war in Iraq. That's reality !
    How are the Dems addressing your number 1 concern when they are unwilling to use their new-found power to stop the war? So far, they have done nothing but talk and put forth a resolution even while Bush is sending extra troops to Iraq.

The Dems are failing to follow through on campaign promises to wind the war down, so you might as well support Republican candidates who will focus on your number 2 concern (immigration).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    CG,

I think you just called her back.

And this statement...
    Either a very simple and childish individual who is incapable of grasping the complexity of domestic policy and geopolitics or else a troll who is doing a poor but apparently successful job of pretending to be a silly but goodhearted girl.
    ... would have made me come to your house, in the middle of the night and throw rocks through your windows. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I'm done with the Dear Abby advice. Everyone please refrain from name calling and unsubstantiated accusations.

The next phase is kiss and make up and I don't think either one of you want to do that. Better quit while the quitting is good.

Dixie
    I have dealt with this person before on another site, Dixie, under one of several names. I'm pretty sure "she" is not a she, but "she" gets more sympathy when playing this hapless character than when playing Bamajdphd and other masculine personas.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    The reality is that the Democrats address my concern number 1, the war in Iraq. That's reality !
    How are the Dems addressing your number 1 concern when they are unwilling to use their new-found power to stop the war? So far, they have done nothing but talk and put forth a resolution even while Bush is sending extra troops to Iraq.

The Dems are failing to follow through on campaign promises to wind the war down, so you might as well support Republican candidates who will focus on your number 2 concern (immigration).
    As I recall, the only way that the Democrat leadership "dealt with the war" was by voting for it in the first place, then voting to increase troop strength, then voting to increse funding, then refusing to vote for a resolution against it. If that's how they address the "concern" about the war in Iraq, then I hope they are as effective addressing the concerns of the illegal aliens that the borders will be closed and that ICE will round them up and deport them.

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    He should look into the mirror and say:

Mirror mirror on the wall who's the stupidest of us all ?

He'll get the answer right away.
    C'mon Cassie. Because you can't back up your argument, you resort to name-calling? I know those tactics are used by some of your favorite politicians, but seriously, it is a waste of space here, and does nothing to further our cause.
    supporting the troops is different than supporting the war.
    You can support the troops, but it doesn't mean you should suppport Bush' war policy.
    If you support Bush war, then.... wel just read my signature. I can back anything up what I say, yet CG started the personal attacks and when I counter attack he starts complaining that I'm offensive.. I just don't waste too much time on him, I can answer any of his posts and back my pov.
    No you can't.

Your rhetoric is simply horse dung flung around by anti-war, hanoi hilton jane, manchurian candidate kerry & cabal. RETREAD FROM THE 60's crap.

It's quite apparent that you know not a wit about supporting the TROOPS and have NEVER spoken to any of them or you wouldn't be typing such horse dung in public.

Don't talk about that which you know nothing about as it simply makes you look more foolish than some of your previous comments have already done.

I'm sure you have something more substantial in your worn bag of tricks.

He's turned my thread into a personal Cassie attack thread
    It's not YOUR thread.........it's a public thread.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anniealone,

One more thing, look at Crocket's message posted at:

Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:56 pm ( pst, my time is set in pst )

his post had to be edited twice by a moderator.
    He said some very offensive and accusing words to me.
    Do you now understand why I'm not replying to him anymore ?
    It's not fair how he treats me and calls me names.
    He's turned my thread into a personal Cassie attack thread

That a moderator had to jump in to erase his rants against me, says enough, don't you think ?
    You have also been Mod Edited

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728