Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I support amnesty

Some Americans think that illegal alliens should leave the country, but what they don't understand is, is that the result of that wil be much more devastating to America. I'll explain why I support amnesty ( not for convicted criminals ).

The Mexican government and the Mexican economy receive a lot of many from illegal aliens currently working in the United States. If we send these illegal aliens back to Mexico there will be 2 consequences:

1 ) Mexico gets less money and therefor it's people will become extremely poor

2 ) The 10 milion illegal aliens that are currently in the US, will have a huge burden on the Mexican economy when they are sent back.

The combination of these two is that Mexico and it;s citizens will become poor and a result is that it will get an very unstable country and with a civil war looming. This will result that not only the 10 million just deported wetbacks want to return to the US, but tens of millions more will flood our borders as a result of extreme poverty and probably civil war in Mexico.

A ) People like you must also understant that every 3 seconds a child dies due to poverty, every 3 seconds. Think about it ! While you're reading this, more than 5 children have just died ( depends how fast you can read of course ). It's immoral to send peopel back to a country were the kids have to live in extreme poverty ( like in guatemale and El Salvador.

The rich nations ( US, Europe, Japan, Canada,Australia, NZ, South Korea ) have a global responsibility to save kids from dying because of poverty and why should we not let them into our countries ? We have plenty of space and money to take care of most children.

On the other hand we can see that the world is globalizing and it's hard to compete with countries like China. To keep the costs low, we need more illegal alliens to do the work you and I are not willing to do. If we don't increase our number of illegal illeans = > we'll see our economy going down and that of China getting stronger every single year untill a point that China becomes the most powerful nation in the world due to it's large and booming economy. And a communist country to lead the world is a scary. Lowering wages and the manufatuirng costs will create more jobs and less unemployment, which makes a country stronger.

My solutions :

1 ) Give amnesty to all 10 million allegal alliens currently working in the US ( apart from convicted criminals )

2 ) Allow up to 10 million more workers from around the world that are willing to do jobs you and I are not willing to do

My ideas sound kinda crazy, but know that more and more European nations are also considering to allow more young foreign workers to come to the EU because of it's own aging population.

I know I'll be labelled as an OBL, but I don't care. I only share my pov and are open to discussion,

(NEGATIVE MATERIAL ABOUT ANOTHER GROUP OR ACTIVIST FIGHTING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION REMOVED BY MODERATOR)

Thereez
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Thereez...(MOD EDIT NEG COMMENT ABOUT ANOTHER IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT GROUP)
    ...I respect your opinion..the only flaw I see, is that Americans ARE willing to do difficult, dangerous jobs..but they insist on being paid a fair wage, and when illegal immigrants come into a job market..they have no power to bargain for fair wages (and benefits) so they do these jobs for slave wages...my point is we don't need a slave caste in our country to do the grunt work..we need employers who are compelled (or forced) to honor employment laws and will pay folks an honorable wage...anyways, welcome.

Of course that there are decent and good people on the anti immigration side as well. I understand that, but most I know just scream traitor or call me names if I share my pov. I know, I experienced it myself. But on the pro illegal alien side there's also a lot of scum, but I don't associate myself with them. I don't call peolpe on the other side racist or anything else which can be insulting
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

What are these jobs that Americans won't do? You mean the jobs that Americans won't do at the wages that an illegal alien would do don't you? I live in a "single family dwelling" with my wife and kids and i do a job that Americans supposedly won't do. I am able to pay my mortgage and put food on the dinner table, but because of all of these "undocumented workers" it is becoming harder and harder to do so. I do not want to share my house with ten other people, I do not want to press 1 for english.

There are LEGAL avenues for immigrants to come to the US, why should these people that do NOT follow the rules be given special consideration?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Of course that there are decent and good people on the anti immigration side as well. I understand that, but most I know just scream traitor or call me names if I shere my pov. I know, I experienced it myself.
    Just like we that want LEGAL immigration are called racist and xenophobes just because we want the laws enforced.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Mexico gets less money and therefor it's people will become extremely poor
    This is Mexico's problem and it is a problem that they refues to fix. Mexico has had the same opportunities and resources that the U.S. has had, they have chosen to squander them on corruption.

The numbers are closer to 30 million. Amnesty would take it to 100 million in 10 years using the 12 million figure.

I personally am happy to hear that you have a position in this debate that you are comfortable with. The fact that you would air that position on a website that is opposed to amnesty makes me think that you are only trying to cause problems and troll for action. it is a pretty standard pattern. Sign up, first post is inflammatory. Sound familiar?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

thereez, I was editing my post, go back and read it in full..PS. this is America, we're all free to express ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    What are these jobs that Americans won't do? You mean the jobs that Americans won't do at the wages that an illegal alien would do don't you? I live in a "single family dwelling" with my wife and kids and i do a job that Americans supposedly won't do. I am able to pay my mortgage and put food on the dinner table, but because of all of these "undocumented workers" it is becoming harder and harder to do so. I do not want to share my house with ten other people, I do not want to press 1 for english.

There are LEGAL avenues for immigrants to come to the US, why should these people that do NOT follow the rules be given special consideration?
    There're some jobs I'm not willing to do at any wage. I can name plenty of them, but that will take me hours to put them down. Of course the LEGAL way is always better, but understand that the legal way can take 25 years and the economy needs them now. We'll see what happens in 25 years, but that's far away, I always look at short term solutions as that's the best. I don't mind to press 1 for English ? Why would I care, just press the button. I've always belived that the whole owrld is given to us without boundaries. I don't belive in borders, I don't have a fence around my garden. Why ? Because I like to talk to my neighbors, they're nice people and it's difficult to talk trough a fence.

dxd
    RE:Some Americans think that illegal alliens should leave the country

The illegal alien invader will not leave of their own accord. They should be rounded up and deported and the military stationed along the border with orders to prevent unlawful entry into the United States.

) The 10 milion illegal aliens that are currently in the US, will have a huge burden on the Mexican economy when they are sent back.
    Thereez, what do you think the 12-20 million illegal aliens here now are having on the American economy? They are draining resources, taking jobs, getting healthcare for free, exploiting the 14th Amendment (which was never meant to just hand out citizenship) need I go on?

You mention that you support amnesty but not for convicted criminal. Aren't we splitting hairs a little?
    First, being here undocumented IS ILLEGAL
    Having false papers to get work IS ILLEGAL
    Do you not believe in upholding the law? ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL.
    I have no problem with an immigrant from another country in search of bettering life for him and his family, but nobody, AND I MEAN NOBODY is above the law. Just because many illegals may have good intentions, doesn't mean its justified in breaking the law. No matter how much you want it to.

The rich nations ( US, Europe, Japan, Canada,Australia, NZ, South Korea ) have a global responsibility to save kids from dying because of poverty and why should we not let them into our countries ? We have plenty of space and money to take care of most children.
    May I also inquire as to why it is our responsibility to help the poor nations of the world? If this is so, what is the responsibility of the immigrant? to simply come here and be a burden to society at the expense of the American taxpayer?

I'm sure Ann Coulter would love to have a chat w/ you.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast