Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    that's a strange comparison as I said that i think you can do anything as long as you don't harm others. And I would be harmed in your example
    Do you not understand that Americans are being harmed by this illegal invasion??
    in what way ?
    We also benefit from them as they keep products at a low price. I don't want ot pay more for tomatoes. If I had to chose between an american picking otmatoes or an illegal alliens, I would want the illgal to pick tomatoes as he demands a lower wage, which results me in getting cheaper tomatoes. it's all about economy
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thereez
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Of course you can be powerful with 3rd world wages, just as long as the gross national products stays high. The only way we can do that, while the wages are low, is to increase the number of foreign workers here.
    Woman, you don't understand jack squat about economics, do you? Can you even define "GNP"? Hint: it's not "products."

Now, tell me what the GNP has to do with purchasing power of the average American family. Tell me how cutting Americans out of jobs with lower-paid foreigners adds to our national economic strength. And please tell me that you are not so daft as to confuse corporate earnings with national strength.

I payed 5000 for my car, but it's a used car. I don't buy new cars. Of course we need industries and manufaturies here, and that's why we must attract foreign companies to come to the US and they wil come if they only have to pay low wages - > more companies - > more working people - > higher national product. Economy is easy to understand. And I'll take a look at the site you just gave.
    Do you understand that if SOMEONE doesn't have the ability to buy new cars, THERE ARE NO USED CARS for you to buy?

Again, you really do just start typing away without ever engaging your brain, don't you?
    I'm not an expert in economics as it was not my field of study. But it;'s easy for me to understand that if we replace illegals by american workers that the price of tomatoes will go up as americans want higher wage. I can buy a new car, but it's just waste of money
    First off, labor is only a small part of most prices. Secondly, what good does it do to save a few cents on a tomato if paying for healthcare and foodstamps for foreigners who don't earn enough money to pay their own way ends up costing you even more than you saved in higher taxes? You do well to say that you're not an "expert" in economics. You would do better to say that you are economically illiterate, as demonstrated by your inability to grasp my comment regarding used cars.

[quote=CrocketsGhost][quote=thereez]
    Quote Originally Posted by "thereez":3jep3cwf
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dixie":3jep3cwf
    So you must like living in America.

Dixie
    No, I want to move to Ireland, but it's hard to get a worker's permit.
    Funny. The first thing the Irish do is figure out where they're emigrating. The old Irish folks in my family used to write poems and sing songs about their longing for the Emerald Isle, but not one of them gave half a thought to actually returning.
    that was centuries ago as there was a potatoe crisis, lack of food.
    Ireland is now a pretty rich country thanx to EU funding. The Irish are like one big family compared to Americans. We don't care to much about each other here in the US.
    Centuries ago? wouldn't that have come as a surprise to my family members who lived through it in the mid-1800s?

Let's see, where else are you wrong? First off, the recent Irish boom (which, by the way, has been on the decline SINCE Ireland joined the EU) was not related to "EU funding," but rather to moderated corporate tax policies and relaxed governmental regulation implemented over the last couple of decades.

As for how the Irish "care about each other," I guess you've never heard of the IRA or witnessed any of the sectarian strife over there. I'm beginning to think that you have either never been there or at least have only been to one or two locations and for very short periods of time. Also, I don't know where you live, but where I live neighbors and family members get along fine and help each other out all the time.

Maybe you're from NY.
    mid 1800 is more than a century ago, so I can say centuries.
    The Irish haven't committed an attack for a long time and they laid down their weapons as they made an agreement with the british government. The secretarian strife is in northern ireland, which is part of the uk, when I tlak about irealnd, i mean that part that has Dublin as it's capital. No ireland supported the euro and the EU as they know as they took benefit from it.[/quote:3jep3cwf]
    You are quite uneducated and you don't even seem to realize it, little lady. The fighting has been over for just a few years, not even long enough to know if it's permanent. A century and a half is not "centuries." Ireland is Ireland, and the fighting in Ireland has spanned both sides of the Northern Ireland border. The EU and membership in it had NOTHING to do with Ireland's boom, known as the Celtic Tiger, which began well before acceptance of the Euro.[/quote:3jep3cwf]

they were already e member state before they accepted the euro. And if I wanna call it cneturies, I do so. Ask Sherri, I told her when my ancestors came to the US. It was centuries ago to me, while it was near 1870. Mid 1800 means 1750, so centuries ago, like I said
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Of course you can be powerful with 3rd world wages, just as long as the gross national products stays high. The only way we can do that, while the wages are low, is to increase the number of foreign workers here.
    Woman, you don't understand jack squat about economics, do you? Can you even define "GNP"? Hint: it's not "products."

Now, tell me what the GNP has to do with purchasing power of the average American family. Tell me how cutting Americans out of jobs with lower-paid foreigners adds to our national economic strength. And please tell me that you are not so daft as to confuse corporate earnings with national strength.

I payed 5000 for my car, but it's a used car. I don't buy new cars. Of course we need industries and manufaturies here, and that's why we must attract foreign companies to come to the US and they wil come if they only have to pay low wages - > more companies - > more working people - > higher national product. Economy is easy to understand. And I'll take a look at the site you just gave.
    Do you understand that if SOMEONE doesn't have the ability to buy new cars, THERE ARE NO USED CARS for you to buy?

Again, you really do just start typing away without ever engaging your brain, don't you?
    I'm not an expert in economics as it was not my field of study. But it;'s easy for me to understand that if we replace illegals by american workers that the price of tomatoes will go up as americans want higher wage. I can buy a new car, but it's just waste of money
    First off, labor is only a small part of most prices. Secondly, what good does it do to save a few cents on a tomato if paying for healthcare and foodstamps for foreigners who don't earn enough money to pay their own way ends up costing you even more than you saved in higher taxes? You do well to say that you're not an "expert" in economics. You would do better to say that you are economically illiterate, as demonstrated by your inability to grasp my comment regarding used cars.
    if labor is just a small part in most prices, why do US companies move to India then, neh ? Because they can keep the price low, also here in the US !!!

Like I told sherri and she told that too on this board that I did and do use illegal alien services, but with that money I saved, I also gave some to unicef and ticket to ireland, so I think I'm a good person.
    I bet that ticket to Ireland cost a lot more than the little bit donated to Unicef!!!! Good person? How about "good robot"!

The FEDERAL law states, but Missy prefers to ignore the laws that don't suit her fancy:
    Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)
    "Any person who . . . encourages or induces an illegal alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each illegal alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):

A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:

assists an illegal alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
    encourages that illegal alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
    knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.

Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime. Anyone employing or contracting with an illegal alien without verifying his or her work authorization status is guilty of a misdemeanor. Aliens and employers violating immigration laws are subject to arrest, detention, and seizure of their vehicles or property. In addition, individuals or entities who engage in racketeering enterprises that commit (or conspire to commit) immigration-related felonies are subject to private civil suits for treble damages and injunctive relief.

Recruitment and Employment of Illegal Aliens

It is unlawful to hire an alien, to recruit an alien, or to refer an illegal alien for a fee, knowing the illegal alien is unauthorized to work in the United States. It is equally unlawful to continue to employ an illegal alien knowing that the illegal alien is unauthorized to work.

It is unlawful to hire any individual for employment in the United States without complying with employment eligibility verification requirements. Requirements include examination of identity documents and completion of Form I-9 for every employee hired. Employers must retain all I-9s, and, with three days' advance notice, the forms must be made available for inspection. Employment includes any service or labor performed for any type of remuneration within the United States, with the exception of sporadic domestic service by an individual in a private home. "Day laborers" or other casual workers engaged in any compensated activity (with the above exception) are employees for purposes of immigration law. An employer includes an agent or anyone acting directly or indirectly in the interest of the employer. For purposes of verification of authorization to work, employer also means an independent contractor, or a contractor other than the person using the illegal alien labor.

The use of temporary or short-term contracts cannot be used to circumvent the employment authorization verification requirements. If employment is to be for less than the usual three days allowed for completing the I-9 Form requirement, the form must be completed immediately at the time of hire.

An employer has constructive knowledge that an employee is an illegal unauthorized worker if a reasonable person would infer it from the facts. Constructive knowledge constituting a violation of federal law has been found where (1) the I-9 employment eligibility form has not been properly completed, including supporting documentation, (2) the employer has learned from other individuals, media reports, or any source of information available to the employer that the alien is unauthorized to work, or (3) the employer acts with reckless disregard for the legal consequences of permitting a third party to provide or introduce an illegal alien into the employer's work force. Knowledge cannot be inferred solely on the basis of an individual's accent or foreign appearance.

Actual specific knowledge is not required. For example, a newspaper article stating that ballrooms depend on an illegal alien work force of dance hostesses was held by the courts to be a reasonable ground for suspicion that unlawful conduct had occurred.

It is illegal for nonprofit or religious organizations to knowingly assist an employer to violate employment sanctions, regardless of claims that their convictions require them to assist illegal aliens. Harboring or aiding illegal aliens is not protected by the First Amendment. It is a felony to establish a commercial enterprise for the purpose of evading any provision of federal immigration law. Violators may be fined or imprisoned for up to five years.

I would further like to add that if she is indicative of what is coming out of the educational system in this country, AMERICA is a lost cause.

Banned
    I was just recently in China and believe me, we don't want to run this country the way they run that one. That's the problem with "free trade." It isn't free. It isn't even cheap. If we can't afford to make a product here for what some tyrannical dictatorship is making it for, should you buy the product from the dictator? I suggest that doing so not only empowers the dictator but also punishes responsible manufacturers in free countries. It's like not being able to afford a new DVD player at the local Best Buy and instead buying a hot one from the local fence. It seems like good business sense until his "supplier" gets his next inventory from your house.
    I got your point, but it's just human nature that we want to buy good things for less money. Even if we buy it from dictators. Don't we buy oil from Middle Eastern countries like SA ?
    Ah, I see... So your humanistic leanings and concerns about egalitarianism go only so far as your own pocketbook...
    Of course I also think aobut my own pocket, but I ,merely want poor children to get food instead of dying. Remember, every 3 seconds a child dies.
    So your solution is to make the most generous nation on the planet (ours) another third-rate struggling peon-ocracy so that we can't afford to do anything about it?

Woman, you do not help the poor by bringing the rich down to their economic level. Rather, you encourage them to bring themselves up. And you don't encourage that by giving them things they did not earn or making them believe that they are immune from the laws that bind everyone else. We became a wealthy nation by respecting the law and working together, not by taking whatever was not nailed down and then Balkanizing into ghettos of different languages.

sherri,

you spammed my e - mail with the law. You know that I read the laws you had sent me, and you know that I think the law is just a guide line.

Thereez wrote:

Ok, then please lcose your eyes and count till 60 and see that 20 children just suffered an horrible death due to lack of nutrition. Just think of it ? You think that's right ?
    Frankly, that's not my problem. This is the 21st century. We know better than to conceive children we are unable to care for. Yes, accidents happen, but not THAT MANY accidents. So, for any woman in any country, of any race, religion or social class, if you can't afford to feed your children, don't have them. If you have them anyway....DON'T COME CRYING TO ME FOR HELP!!!

Got that Thereez?????????????
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Banned
    [quote=thereez]
    Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Quote Originally Posted by "thereezlike I said, not all people in the world have access to condoms or know about STD's[/quote

This may be a much more beneficial way to save planet earth than what Bill Gates and other globalists are spending their billions on now. Practicing birth control is the best way to save this planet from the destruction course it is on. The majority of overpopulation is coming from third world countries including citizens from these countries who migrate, legally or illegally into the USA, Canada, most of Europe and Australia.

Thereez, check out my signature line.
    I couldn't agree more with you on this.
    I also support birth control as I understand as we all like sex, so banning sex is not an option, so better start educate people how to control birth
    Oh yeah, that's going to work!

Are n't you aware that the Mexicans are Catholic? Don't you know that they adhere closely to Vatican dictates with regard to abortion and birth control? If you think that changing deeply held religious beliefs is as easy as "educating" these peasants, then maybe you should look at the Middle East as an example.

Beyond all of that, the la Raza types consider it a badge of homor that they are "outbreeding" the white man. Pumping out pups faster than they can feed them is part and parcel to the illegal alien experience.