Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    All I can say is that ALIPAC members have the patience of angels to put up with this.

I want you to know that when and if you guys get tired of this we can lock the thread and move on. I just sent W a msg.

Do you guys want to keep going or have you HAD ENOUGH ?!
    For now, yes, please keep it going.

I have a lengthy response saved in Microsoft Word addressed to Thereez and since this thread keeps on rapidly growing, I'm trying to find the thread to quote from.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Thereez wrote:
    1 ) I want that all persons in the world can have a decent living
    2 ) I want all borders gone
    3 ) I want to live in a world of peace and no wars.
    4 ) I want poverty banned
    In my opinion you are a mewling little troll that is only here to get her little jollies. You might want to save copies to show your buds how cool you can be.
    Do you know the definition of a troll? From the looks of your posts you are only trying to inflame and cause disruption. This has nothing to do with your point of view, at least use real words instead of little internet abrieviations. In my opinion, this little exchange is nothing more than a stupid little game.
    I am relieved to know that you are an advocate of world peace, why don't you find people that have a similar Globalist views and discuss it with them.
    As far as I am concerned, you don't exist on these boards and nothing you say will be addressed. The rest of the folks can play around with you if they want, but I think it is a waste of time.
    I haven't seen any post that adresses my initial post.
    not even one post why people think they're right and that I'm wrong. All I see is the old story that illegal is illegal.
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    All I can say is that ALIPAC members have the patience of angels to put up with this.

I want you to know that when and if you guys get tired of this we can lock the thread and move on. I just sent W a msg.

Do you guys want to keep going or have you HAD ENOUGH ?!
    I'm trying to find my gong mallet.

Thereez wrote:

i sometimes smoke pot, that;s also against the law, whiel it's not in some other countries,. The law is not allowed to dictate or rule my life, I must do what I want as long as I don;t harm antoher person
    Are you smoking pot now? Cause you sure do have a problem with transposing letters within the words you type ("transposing" means you changed the position of the letters).
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thereez
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Like I told sherri and she told that too on this board that I did and do use illegal alien services, but with that money I saved, I also gave some to unicef and ticket to ireland, so I think I'm a good person.
    Thereez, so how do you consider yourself to be a good person? Your greed allowed you to break the law by hiring illegals. This is not a simple crime like stealing apples, ITS A FELONY.

Well I've wasted enough of keyboard lifespan. Its pointless to chat w/ liberals. They have no validity in their arguements.

Thereez, you have your version, and we have the truth. Plain and simple.
    robin hood also stole, but he is still seen as a hero. And I don't steal money as I pay my housekeeper. I payed the guy the fixed my breaks, I payed the people that helped me move form knox to nash. I support unicef, I support greenpeace, so I'm a good person. All my friends agree with me and I've many !
    Not quite. Your dearth of historical knowledge is again evident. Robin Hood didn't "steal." The Normans had stolen the lands of the Anglo-Saxons and forced them from their own forests, prohibiting them from even hunting for their own food or possessing sufficiently productive lands to raise enough crops to feed themselves. By today's standards, the treatment of the Anglo-Saxons by the Normans would be considered genocidal. Robin Hood stood up against the Normans and reclaimed for the Saxons what was rightly theirs.

Despite their claims of "reconquista," the illegals aren't "reclaiming" anything, because the lands now possessed by the US were not only ceded by treaty, but were BOUGHT AND PAID FOR by the US taxpayers in the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and the later Gadsden Purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Thereez wrote:

i sometimes smoke pot, that;s also against the law, whiel it's not in some other countries,. The law is not allowed to dictate or rule my life, I must do what I want as long as I don;t harm antoher person
    Are you smoking pot now? Cause you sure do have a problem with transposing letters within the words you type ("transposing" means you changed the position of the letters).
    She must have a fresh batch from mexico. The illegals bring it in fresh and potent.

Thereez wrote:

i'm from TN and I'm currently visiting my sister in San Francisco.
    She is at work so I use her internet. I'm just having a glass of red wine.
    There're many home depots areound here with probably many illega aliens, can't judge from outside, but the police let them walk, so why report or deport them. useless.
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Banned
    Thereez wrote:

She has greater congnitive incapacity than just transposition, as demonstrated by her claim that the answer to our problems is to "ban poverty."

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Like I told sherri and she told that too on this board that I did and do use illegal alien services, but with that money I saved, I also gave some to unicef and ticket to ireland, so I think I'm a good person.
    Thereez, so how do you consider yourself to be a good person? Your greed allowed you to break the law by hiring illegals. This is not a simple crime like stealing apples, ITS A FELONY.

Well I've wasted enough of keyboard lifespan. Its pointless to chat w/ liberals. They have no validity in their arguements.

Thereez, you have your version, and we have the truth. Plain and simple.
    robin hood also stole, but he is still seen as a hero. And I don't steal money as I pay my housekeeper. I payed the guy the fixed my breaks, I payed the people that helped me move form knox to nash. I support unicef, I support greenpeace, so I'm a good person. All my friends agree with me and I've many !
    Not quite. Your dearth of historical knowledge is again evident. Robin Hood didn't "steal." The Normans had stolen the lands of the Anglo-Saxons and forced them from their own forests, prohibiting them from even hunting for their own food or possessing sufficiently productive lands to raise enough crops to feed themselves. By today's standards, the treatment of the Anglo-Saxons by the Normans would be considered genocidal. Robin Hood stood up against the Normans and reclaimed for the Saxons what was rightly theirs.

Despite their claims of "reconquista," the illegals aren't "reclaiming" anything, because the lands now possessed by the US were not only ceded by treaty, but were BOUGHT AND PAID FOR by the US taxpayers in the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and the later Gadsden Purchase.
    you're wrong. Robin Hood fought against tyranny and helped the poor.
    I suggest you to read more about it and if you don't like reading, just watch the movie robin hood with kevin kostner

Banned
    Thereez wrote:

i'm from TN and I'm currently visiting my sister in San Francisco.
    She is at work so I use her internet. I'm just having a glass of red wine.
    There're many home depots areound here with probably many illega aliens, can't judge from outside, but the police let them walk, so why report or deport them. useless.
    Hmmm... And I always thought that Tijuana was abbreviated TJ.