Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Of course that there are decent and good people on the anti immigration side as well. I understand that, but most I know just scream traitor or call me names if I shere my pov. I know, I experienced it myself.
    Just like we that want LEGAL immigration are called racist and xenophobes just because we want the laws enforced.
    people that call you racist because you want the laws enforced are just race racketeers like la raza and are stupid people. just ignore them, I don't get involved with them as they only damage our cause. And my cause is to prevent China from ruling the world and so we need to compete with them and so we need cheap labor
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Quote Originally Posted by thereez
    No, the number of illegal iliens is 10 - 12 million. We all know that through CNN, ABC, Census etcetera.
    LOL Surely you are not naive enough to believe that. We all know that there is no possible way to know how many are in our country and the government in all its glory is downplaying the numbers. Do you think if the census bureau went from door to door to count illegal aliens anyone would admit they are????

Look back at what happened in 1986....we estimated that about 1 million would be granted amnesty and it turned out to be about 3 times 1 million! It would be safe to say between 10 to 30 million if based on past experience. That's quite a broad range, but due to lack of law enforcement....who knows!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

And my cause is to prevent China from ruling the world and so we need to compete with them and so we need cheap labor
    But, but, but.....i thought we were all in this world together??
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

And my cause is to prevent China from ruling the world and so we need to compete with them and so we need cheap labor
    Just Quit Buying Crap From China!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick-Henry
    ...I respect your opinion..the only flaw I see, is that Americans ARE willing to do difficult, dangerous jobs..but they insist on being paid a fair wage, and when illegal immigrants come into a job market..they have no power to bargain for fair wages (and benefits) so they do these jobs for slave wages...my point is we don't need a slave caste in our country to do the grunt work..we need employers who are compelled (or forced) to honor employment laws and will pay folks an honorable wage...anyways, welcome.
    Yes, I know that there're also many Americans wiling to do dangerous or dirty work for an honest wage, but I like at the bigger picture and I look at the globalizing world. We can't have Americans demanding higher wages which will bring our companies down and so unable to compete with China. We should accept lower and competing wages, otherwise we may lose our status as the most powerful country in the world to China.
    If Bush is willing to reward illegals to get legal status, why can't I hire them ?

Aren't US corporations getting enough cheap labor outsourcing our jobs to China, India, Mexico, etc????
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    But, but, but.....i thought we were all in this world together??
    that's what I want that we're all together, but unfortunately not the case yet, but it's slowly happening

What is happening in America, Thereez is that MANY smaller business people AND larger business people DO NOT WANT TO PAY A LIVABLE WAGE. George Bush would make you believe that these people are Mom and Pop living "upstairs, above the store". This like many other incinuations coming from GWB is the farthest thing from the truth.
    Yes, but what is a livable wage ??
    To buy 3 computers, 3 wide screen tv's, 2 cars ??
    It all depends on personal spending about what one considers livable.

Hiring illegal aliens has increased their life styles and they do not want to give that up in order to pay an American a "livable wage". An American who tries to raise a family under the preferred illegal wages will be thrown into poverty overnight and are because it's happening everyday.
    This is nothing more than economy, supply and demand. A willing employer and a willing employee. You don't like that ? Well, get used to it as the world is globalizing. I don't consider myself as an US citizens, I'm a world citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    No, the number of illegal iliens is 10 - 12 million. We all know that through CNN, ABC, Census etcetera.
    LOL Surely you are not naive enough to believe that. We all know that there is no possible way to know how many are in our country and the government in all its glory is downplaying the numbers. Do you think if the census bureau went from door to door to count illegal aliens anyone would admit they are????

Look back at what happened in 1986....we estimated that about 1 million would be granted amnesty and it turned out to be about 3 times 1 million! It would be safe to say between 10 to 30 million if based on past experience. That's quite a broad range, but due to lack of law enforcement....who knows!
    Perhaps many people entered the country ilegally when they heard that the US goeventment was about to give amnesty. So that there were actually 1 million illegal aliens, but 2 million were added when they heard rumours that we would grant amnesty. I just stick to 10 million as I hardly see them in TN. +I'm in Ca now and have seen a few of them hagning around home depot, but they may even be legal.

Your a world citizen. So, where have you lived besides the US?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast