Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judy writes:

Patriotman!! Outstanding Quote from Teddy Roosevelt....exactly what I was trying to impart....thanks for the help....you too Teddy!!

Now that's a Teddy I can respect!!
    There is an old book entitled something to the effect of: The Roosevelt that I knew, by, I believe, professor Donovan (sp?). He was Roosevelt's boxing mentor (hence the tag professor) and the book was filled with interesting observations, some that are comical. Apparently Roosevelt liked to mix it up some after meetings with Congress and take out his hostilities, and he went ot more thna one meeting with a black eye - LOL!!!!

Ahhh the days of real men like Andrew Jackson and Theodore Roosevelt...

Patriotman

Gato:

I really don't care about the injustices suffered by Mexicans. If they are too lazy and dumb to fix their own country and their own problems then they deserve what they get. Same thing if they come here illegally. The illegals are criminals and deserve to be treated as such. If they come here legally, learn the language and assimulate into our society then I don't have a problem with them. If they come here legal or illegal, don't bother to learn the language, assimulate into our society and try to change our country including it's borders, language and culture into a third world hellhole then I have no want or need for them. They have no right coming here and trying to dictate to us how it's going to be.

The whole thing about Aztlan is a myth. We didn't steal that land from them. We won the Mexican/American war and Mexico signed the treaty of Guadalope Hidalgo and agreed to sell the southwest to us. This we stole the land nonsense is propaganda from the Mexican government, a government the majority of which is of Spanish dissent anyway including Vicente Fox.

Lets get some things straight. One, illegals are NOT immigrants, they are invaders. Two enforcing immigration laws is not racist. It's the right of every sovereign nation. How hypocritical it is of you to say that wanting our immigration laws enforced is being anti immigrant when every other country does the same thing. You tell me what nation has survived having an open borders policy? The Romans had an open borders policy. Sure worked for them.

We as a forum must be doing something right because we sure are getting a lot of race baiters trolling these boards lately.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dman writes:

f they come here legally, learn the language and assimulate into our society then I don't have a problem with them.
    Hmmm...have you considered the impact of a via El Presidente style guest workers, chain migration, and anchor babies on our population? Legal or otherwise I do not want geometric population growth due to legal immigrants and their extended family members.

Dman, you can lose this country just as easily via chain migration. The only safe course of action to preserve the historic culture that this nation's success is predicated upon is either to curtail immigration or insure that the originating cultures of the restricted numbers of legal immigrants you allow in are very diverse so their is no "group" affiliation incentive to retain the "old ways". And chain migration and family reunification needs to end. You can successfully integrate members into your culture when they marry into it and no longer have their extended family ties readily available to them.

Just a different perspective - Amigo!!! - LOL!!!

Regards,

Patriotman

Quote Originally Posted by patriotman
    Dman writes:

f they come here legally, learn the language and assimulate into our society then I don't have a problem with them.
    Hmmm...have you considered the impact of a via El Presidente style guest workers, chain migration, and anchor babies on our population? Legal or otherwise I do not want geometric population growth due to legal immigrants and their extended family members.

Dman, you can lose this country just as easily via chain migration. The only safe course of action to preserve the historic culture that this nation's success is predicated upon is either to curtail immigration or insure that the originating cultures of the restricted numbers of legal immigrants you allow in are very diverse so their is no "group" affiliation incentive to retain the "old ways". And chain migration and family reunification needs to end. You can successfully integrate members into your culture when they marry into it and no longer have their extended family ties readily available to them.

Just a different perspective - Amigo!!! - LOL!!!

Regards,

Patriotman
    Having known me on the internet for a while, you know that I'm very much against chain migration and anchor babies. To me they are no different then an illegal alien getting amnesty. I think we do need to drastically reduce immigration. End chaim migration, end anchor baby citizenship, end the visa lottery, end the H1b/L2 visas. Put a 5 yr mortatorium on immigration until we can fix this mess once and for all. No illegal alien invasion whatsoever.

Sorry I was trying to explain my position on immigration without going into specifics. I'm in favor of the immigrants from yesteryear that renounced their ties to their country of origin and did come here to learn the language, assimulated into our society and contributed. They didn't demand entitlements, they didn't whine about everything under the sun. They worked hard and were very valueable to our society, very patriotic. I don't favor most of the immigrants that are coming here now, not because of their race, but because of their actions, their attitudes, what they are doing to our country and for the most part their Anti Americanism. Immigration is like alcohol, good in moderation, bad if overused (for lack of a better term). Everything in moderation is the key.

No illegal immigration and limit legal immigration to 200,000 per year and only 25,000 of it coming from third world countries. No guest worker program and no amnesty under any circumstances.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My friend Dman writes:

Having known me on the internet for a while, you know that I'm very much against chain migration and anchor babies.
    My reply:

I know that "amigo"...and I should have phrased it differently. I did that post for educational purposes, because as you know virtually every forum on the net is infested with "the enemy", and I don't want them to get the idea they can placate us with a “reform� and engineer it so we still lose the war via chain migration. That was my real point.

Dman, as you know, I always wish you the best, and you ever need anyone to cover your back, you just call on your friend Patriotman.

Excelsior!!!

Quote Originally Posted by patriotman
    My friend Dman writes:

Having known me on the internet for a while, you know that I'm very much against chain migration and anchor babies.
    My reply:

I know that "amigo"...and I should have phrased it differently. I did that post for educational purposes, because as you know virtually every forum on the net is infested with "the enemy", and I don't want them to get the idea they can placate us with a “reform� and engineer it so we still lose the war via chain migration. That was my real point.

Dman, as you know, I always wish you the best, and you ever need anyone to cover your back, you just call on your friend Patriotman.

Excelsior!!!
    I'm there for ya too.

The NEW SLAVES

As I was saying about it not just being about immigration. I have every right to speak spanish when I want, also the treaty of 1848 with Mexico and they sold it to the US afther the US/Mexico War, Promised we can keep our language. Today many want a enlgish only contry and are as we soeak making it a big deal. Here in Arizona a local town meeting turned racial, when local politicans and residents came to together to talk about the community and improvements, but many stood up and talked about illegal aliens when in fact the suburn nice houses were people with lots of money say they wanted illegal aliens put there neighborhod out and one was qouted "Mexicans are taking over our state". Crimes against immgrants have shot up in this last year and many were by Americans who wanted them out.
    Gato,
    There is a huge difference between being a legal immigrant and a criminal illegal alien. If anyone is here illegally, they are a criminal illegal alien. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts.

As for speaking Spanish when everyone around you is speaking English, well, my friend, that is just bad manners. The law states that when you become a legal citizen of the USA, you must learn English. If you learn English, you should have no trouble speaking it, writing it, or using it on a daily basis. If you refuse to do so, especially in a crowd of American citizens, then you are just being an ill mannered person. Is this the kind of person your mother brought you up to be? Would she be proud of a son who refuses to speak in a language he knows so that others around him can understand what he is saying? Or would she thing that son is saying things that make fun of the Americans, or speaking badly of the Americans -- just like the Americans who don't know spanish most likely are thinking? Why is it that the only English words the illegal aliens seem proficient in speaking are curse words? We've seen them being held up on signs and being yelled at the top of illegal aliens' lungs. That certainly does not foster respect in an American citizen for an illegal alien. It could foster as much hate as illegal aliens have for Americans if we did not feel sorry for you for not being able to use words with more clarification or being able to see the larger picture and see how the American Companies are taking advantage of illegal aliens and turning illegal aliens into the "new slaves".

If illegal aliens are here and do not like the treatment they receive, they can always leave and try to reform the corrupt government they are scared of and are running from. Why do they run like frightened children from their own government and then come here to try and change ours? Illegal aliens come here and use cry baby tactics that would never work on their government that they put their tails between their legs and ran from as fast as their feet would carry them. They also must be very afraid of their own government or they would not try so hard to stay here. If illegal aliens want to be here, they should be willing to abide by our laws and arrive legally -- just as the many legal immigrants have who are legally present now.

Another thing I would like to address with you, Gato, is that illegal aliens do not seem to understand that by working for the low wages that the American employers who hire you illegally, they are making illegal aliens the "new slaves". Do illegal aliens not understand that? I assume illegal aliens have the intelligience to understand that by working for little to no pay for an American Company who pays cash under the table, no health insurance, no benefits, etc. that the illegal aliens is being played for an idiot. The Employer is making you his new "SLAVE". I know that is hard for you to hear, but it is the truth. Ask anyone who is a descendent of a slave. They will tell you quickly that they were given room and board. The wages illegal aliens are being paid is just enough for the same.

Like it or not, illegal aliens, here criminally, working for American Companies for critically low wages are the "NEW SLAVES". And the Employer, while being responsible for hiring you, can only be held accountable for hiring you. He does not force you to accept the low wage.

YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELVES SLAVES. HOW DOES THAT FEEL, GATO?

CRIME:
    fact.........the highest percentage of any group presently residing in local, state & federal prisons are ILLEGALS.

LAW
    fact........the RULE OF LAW is one of the pillars of AMERICA. ILLEGALS prefer to bring with them their disrespect of our RULE OF LAW. Without our Rule of Law, they will create a land exactly like the land that they left. What will they have then?

It's sad that these people don't have enough KNOW HOW & DETERMINATION to help their own country grow and be prosperous. It's sad, indeed, that they won't clean up their own Government corruption but instead............enjoy being used as a cash cow for the Mexican government.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis:

AMEN!!

Yep...and in so doing so, they sell out their own countrymen's future.

Pathetic...really.

Patriotman

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast