Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi

Plain and simple, if you come into a country with out legal permission, you are illegal. It doesn't matter what you think you are entitled to, if you are not a legal citizen as outline by the laws of this country, you are illegal. California a State in the United States of America. California, nor the rest of the Southwestern United States, is an open territory up for grabs.
    I was interested in your comment about Chicano's being part Indian, many Whites, Blacks and Orientals in this country are part Indian. I believe a person who is Spanish and Indian is called a mestito in Mexico.
    Welcome, Newmexican!
    We are glad you are here. Thank you for your insight and please continue to enlighten us with your thoughts. We appreciate all points of view at Alipac -- other than race baiting remarks.

We're way past those!

Come back often!

Quote Originally Posted by gato2005
    Just one more thing. The Aztlan good question.

If the aztecs never exsited in what is today the US then historians are wrong when they say indians came from asia and migrated alll over the new world.

There is many evidence that the Aztec came from somewhere around the state of UTAH. Not only the aztecs but many tribes migrated from here to Mexico and Central America. At UCLA Native American tribes from here in the US have studied with Chicano studies students the migration of tribes over thousands of years. One evidence is the language is spoken by a few tribes, the aztecs in mexico and five tribes that are in America. That is a link.
    I trust you have citation for this? Articles in peer-reviewed journals of archeology?
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

There is many evidence that the Aztec came from somewhere around the state of UTAH. Not only the aztecs but many tribes migrated from here to Mexico and Central America. At UCLA Native American tribes from here in the US have studied with Chicano studies students the migration of tribes over thousands of years. One evidence is the language is spoken by a few tribes, the aztecs in mexico and five tribes that are in America. That is a link.
    This is very interesting.........there are 2 trains of thought on this and neither has proven anything to my knowledge.

Wonder why UCLA isn't addressing BOTH? Could their Profs be "prejudiced?" Are they trying to "mold" their students into thinking only one particular way instead of actually digging into the research? Hmmm?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis....I just love you....you are so polite....

Hell yes, they are BRAINWASHING them into a militant misinformed victimology take back what was stolen mind-set to hit the streets to hurt Americans....we saw them in action at Baldwin Park!!

They hit a older lady with a full water bottle, requiring that she be rushed to the hospital and her brain monitoried for internal bleeding and they thought it was FUNNY!!

Many of these were "students" according to the MSM reports which on this I doubt they would lie...as they Loooooove Students!! For they are their "foot soldiers" with Captains of Education to Lead them to the Protests to intimidate and hurt Americans!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yup

It occured to me from the way they talked about the "old woman" who went to the hospital, that they have no respect for the elderly. Not the elderly of another race anyway. They are always depicted on TV as respecting the elderly -- usually the father, however. Course, that's just TV. But I digress.

What I am trying to say is this. In today's America when children are required more and more to take care of their parents (usually joyfully), we do not need anyone here who wants to "dump" them on the system.

We need citizens who respect the Country, the land, the people, each other, their families including their parents. We need citizens who obey the law.

And we do not need to give amnesty to economic terrorists who begin their citizenship in America by breaking her most fundamental laws.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567