Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It makes me sick to think that these illegal lawbreakers are so untouchable...It appears they are above the law in this country! It's getting harder and harder to get out of bed each day, and have to face this crazy up-side-down world anymore where nothing makes any sense? It's so insane!

I hear you Molly...
    Seems we have the Illegals against us, the OB crowd against us, OUR Represenatives in DC against us, and NOW, seems the Police.
    Yes, it does make getting out of bed hard.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Sounds like to me there is a high level of frustration among the law enforcement there. They pretty well showed that when they got so sensitive over your curiosity. I think you should take their advice and take it up with Ken Frank (Laguna Beach city manager). Sounds like your law enforcement is being ask to do something they don't particularly agree with.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

It shouldn't make a difference to the cops who these kids were, legal or illegal, if they were driving without a license or insurance they shouldn't have been allowed to drive off. I'm getting really tired of different laws for different people, and as usual Americans are getting the wrong end of the stick.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OCAngel, Something stinks here and I think you have a great case to take before the city council and even the media. How many pictures did you take? Did they turn out ok? My suggestion is...get the pictures developed, block the faces of the kids (for legal reasons) and state your case. There is NO way that these kids should have just been released as you say happened. At a very minimum, there were TWO laws broken. 1) Driving without a license 2) Driving without insurance. If these were white kids, they would have had their car impounded and their parents notified. They wouldn't have been able to drive away. What kind of insanity is this??!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

If the had no ID, how did the cops know their age?
    ------------------------

Yes, I took pictures. I did the best I could with a disposable camera and my entire body shaking thinking I was going to hauled off to jail at any moment.

To view the pics go to:http://www.betsyrosspatriots.com/ind.../category/C27/

Interestin pics. That cop really DID get right in your face!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When the police do a stop,and anyone gets close and starts taking pictures and asking questions, they get defensive. For all they know you could be a OBL nutcase and say they are violating the IAs "rights".

I don't think your fight is with them, they have a tough job to do and
    have to be very careful what they say and do, If the officers had found
    weapons, drugs etc. I am sure the "boys" would have not just had a ticket.

just my 3 cents short of a nickle

Yeah you have to be careful with the Police. Some of them may not like what they have to do, but like good robots obey their orders. I've know many officers who have quit because they disagreed with orders.

I would suggest a video camera, they are much more effective in showing the whole story.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast