Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That is just downright DISGUSTING, JackSmith. I don't fault the border patrol agents. It seems that DHS and ICE just tie their hands. AND, THEY are the ones who are understaffed. The rest just don't give a damn. They are taking their orders from Chertoff who is taking HIS orders from Bush who is taking HIS orders from Cheney and Gonzalez and Condi. It's a lose/lose situation.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The more I hear, the sicker I get..........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    The more I hear, the sicker I get..........

Where's Judy with those BURP bags :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Judy's out of town but I have BARF BUCKETS if that will help. Keep them on hand just in case I have to hear Wackident or any of his Wackiteers!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I have a great ICE story too. There are local bill boards with a toll free number for BP that I had previously used to report where illegal aliens were working. The most recent time I called, the guy says we don't take that information here, you need to call ICE and he gave me another toll free number to call. I called for two days straight and every time I called, I got a recording that said "all operators are busy now, call back in an hour." Needless to say, I never got through. I found I had a local number for ICE in my drawer and found someone who'd take my report there.

While I'm making the report however, I get the standard response "how do you know they are illegal? This makes my blood boil. I said because they are Mexican Indians who speak no English and you know as well as I do, that everyone has presented phoney papers to get these jobs. They didn't press me any further.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Welcome to ALIPAC, mapwife. I hate that you are having the same experience with ICE as a lot of us. It is just SO frustrating.

Welcome MapWife,

Yes, you do need more info than that to call in a report that they might consider. You need an employee of the company that has seen or heard other evidence indicating illegal presence.

Or you need someone that will do a little checking around. The presence of fictitious tags and licenses are good indicator.

You would be suprised how often illegal aliens brag about their illegal status to others.

That is how we caught several plane loads of illegal aliens flying into NC on commercial flights. They were openly bragging on the plane.

W

tactic

I am always VERY friendly and open with illegals, I encourage them and comment on their fortitude, before you know it they will tell you where they live and who they are going to work for, who they got their fake documents from, etc. etc., they act just about like foreign exchange students.

Then I call the number and get the runaround. I'm changing my name to cynicalglenn.

thanks charles for the links on sue

I wouldn't like hearing them brag about how they are criminal and they are ripping me off..... Boasting about it, because they know they will probably get away with it.

Calling a government baffoon to do something about it may be a waste.

For all you know, they add YOUR name to the list of "agitators" that will be turned over to Hillary Clinton and the I.C.C. (along with Bill Frist's "list").

Insanity of Reality tangent:

Reporting an illegal alien should actually be hate crime.

Even if it they don't get deported, you WANT them to be deported, and wanting someone to be kicked out of the country is a hateful thought or act, or "Thate" crime.

------------------------
    note:

My neighbor thought up the "thate" thing, we say it all the time now.

He said that talk radio was actually hate radio, or "Hateo" or maybe it's "Hadio" .

He knows it's not hate, but that one's funny.
    -------------------------------

After Hillary wins the election, then all the people on the list will be rounded up. (their homes and cars given to illegal aliens)

pa

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast