Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'n tellin' ya'. THE MEDIA has already nominated Hillary and I would be willing to BET that she WILL be the Democratic candidate. I think it would be AWFUL but I think that's who it will be. We MUST have a third party candidate. OR, a Republican who has NOT been a BUSHIE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie, you are scaring the bejeepers out of me. LOL If Hillary winds up president of the u. s., where am I gonna move to?????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lets hope that those with common sense will vote on that day, Surely they out number the fools that would vote for it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Charles, I sure hope that if it comes down to it you are right. But there are way too many people who don't vote at all because of the shenanigans that have gone on for so many years at the hands of what passes for "government" in this country.

I HOPE I'm wrong but I swear, I just feel like the MEDIA is already controlling the nomination. If you think about it, that's ALL they talk about and, if you don't think that puts ideas in people's heads, you are going to be SHOCKED. I honestly think that people are being BRAINWASHED about this Hillary nomination and that, when the time comes for a nomination, they are going to be convinced that she is the only one who has a chance and PRESTO. The nomination will be hers.

I honestly wish they would go back to the old system of choosing a candidate at the convention with delegates from all of the states choosing the candidate rather than these primaries. You saw what happened with Kerry. All he had to do was win a couple of primaries and the decision was already MADE. They didn't even WAIT to start proclaiming him the candidate. And, I BELIEVE that will be the same thing that will happen with Hillary. The media will already have convinced the American people that she IS the candidate.

I have NO IDEA where we could go. I would LIKE to go to BERMUDA but I can't afford it!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

So, if you have or there is a demacrate represitive in your state. have eveyone you know email them and let them know if the demacrate party is foolish enough to chose her as their choice for the presidental election. Then there would be no way in h// you or anyone in your fanily would vote demorate (I am so happy to be an independent)

I will email Mike McIntyre tomorrow and voice my feelings on this matter.

I'm glad I'm an Independent, too, COI. Then, they ALL either LISTEN or LEAVE ME ALONE.

I'm registered Repub. but I'm waiting to see who they plan to run before I jump ship and re-register, actually. The only person they could run at this point who would keep me on board would be Tom Tancredo, though, so there is a pretty good chance I'm going to be voting 3rd party.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234