Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DD

I will never forget (5 years).........

Hello, ALIPAC.....the last I came here.....it was around the 4th of July.

I will never forget what happened on 9-11-01.

I sit here and think back at what happened on that day......do I think that we will be attacked again? Absolutely, I do.

Am I prepared? Yes. Mentally I am prepared.

Is America prepared? No, I don't think we all are. I think we take advantage of what we have here in the States.

What happens if we are attacked again? We focus on the American Spirit. How when we come together and ask our Creator to help us.......well.....He will when we humble ourselves and turn and seek His face.

Are you prepared in the event we are attacked again?

I hope you are......... at least mentally............

It's been almost 5 years......

I'm not sad so much as I was before.....I'm mad as hell. Why? Because Americans have allowed these bastard terrorists to dictate our own American policy. How, do you ask? Immigration Reform and the way we conduct our daily lives.....albeit the Patriot Act and so forth.

Yup.

I'm pissed.........and if it ever came right down to it......I'm mentally prepared and physically fit to arm myself and fight for our Freedoms.

Nothing is worse than a pissed off Chicana-Vet. I'm their worst enemy.....and by that I mean I am the enemy of those who are not compassionate and who are not for Freedoms.

The Patriot Act is nothing more than the Bush's new constitution. Bush even called the constitution a "g*damned piece of paper". What kind of monster takes an oath to uphold the constituion and then refer to it as garbage?

What happens if we are attacked again? We focus on the American Spirit. How when we come together and ask our Creator to help us.......well.....He will when we humble ourselves and turn and seek His face.
    No, what we do is what our ancestors did after Pearl Harbor.

Five years after that attack, both Japan and Germany we're smoldering ruins and our GIs were returning home to victory celebrations across America.

Haven't heard a peep out of them since.

What we don't do is sit here moaning and wringing our hands looking for deep meanings.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Yes DD,

We could be attacked again by more illegal aliens just like on 9/11. Just like the DC sniper attacks too.

I'm afraid the terrorists have not really dictated American policy that much because here five years later Bush still has an open border and millions of illegals that thwarted our visa systems still running amok in our country.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DD

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Yes DD,

We could be attacked again by more illegal aliens just like on 9/11. Just like the DC sniper attacks too.

I'm afraid the terrorists have not really dictated American policy that much because here five years later Bush still has an open border and millions of illegals that thwarted our visa systems still running amok in our country.

W
    ALIPAC:

Surely you know that the individualos who bombed our trade towers had visas and came through the northern border.

As far as your comment regarding the undocumented......well, suffice it to say that we have never seen a Mexican strap a bomb on themselves in the name of Allah....in fact, many of them are STAUNCH CATHOLICS.

Many Latino's have died in many American wars.

I'm a vet.......I should know.

Take care. See y'all later.

As far as your comment regarding the undocumented
    He didn't say anything about the "undocumented".

He was talking about illegal aliens.

I'm really not sure who the "undocumented" are. Did they leave their documents in their other pair of pants?

9-11 broke all Americans hearts. It has been painful for all of us, we still mourn the loss of lives. But we also mourn the loss of a larger number, the 28,000 Americans that have been killed by illegal aliens, we mourn the loss of the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. It is a sad time for our nation, Americans have been through alot and now are we to mourn the loss of our sovereign nation, the death of our country? I sure hope not!

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    9-11 broke all Americans hearts. It has been painful for all of us, we still mourn the loss of lives. But we also mourn the loss of a larger number, the 28,000 Americans that have been killed by illegal aliens, we mourn the loss of the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. It is a sad time for our nation, Americans have been through alot and now are we to mourn the loss of our sovereign nation, the death of our country? I sure hope not!
    Well said, Sawdust!

DD

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd

Meh. Semantics. You are entitled to your opine.

I choose to be a compassionate conservative. You can choose to be a 'hard liner'.

Quote Originally Posted by DD
    Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd

Meh. Semantics. You are entitled to your opine.

I choose to be a compassionate conservative. You can choose to be a 'hard liner'.
    Hardly.

Undocumented is the BS term. Illegal is the correct, legal term.

You could check the immigration laws on this. They don't mention "undocumented", which is why your side always uses it.

No matter you phrase it, though, the people you choose to be so compassionate with using my tax money have no right to be here.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast