Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

I WILL NOT BE EATING CROW TODAY

Just like I layed out a few days ago , This liberal gutter snipe pretty much gutted the Arizona law

I bet the enablers that were going to protest tomorrow are now going to have one big party.

How long people , how friggin long and whats it going to take?

I will not eat crow today, nor any time soon , This will be in the courts
    for the next 20 years.

I'd rather see you eat crow...Heck, I'd eat it for you if it got
    SB1070 through.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Banned
    I would not have had a problem with the crow , Catsup helps alot

but I've seen us take 2 steps forward and 4 back for so many years
    I think I have a pretty good take on these liberal judges and courts.

You do know she go a huge amount of pressure , maybe a promise , maybe a threat or two. who knows

But bottom line , she also had the option of allowing the law continue and letting the other side appeal

She in effect gave the govt and the enablers standing for alledged profiling and other crimes THAT HAVE YET TO BE COMMITTED by law enforcement.

Her ruling on not carrying papers is just NUTS , Its already a federal law
    that all legal immigrants have to carry papers.

9th circuit rulings have allowed cities to outlaw day laborers (Redondo Beach)

If a cop has a van with 15 people who don't speak English he can't inquire as to status?

My God we are in trouble

GR
    This is "not" over!

The judge handed illegal aliens their right to steal America's jobs from Americans!

There is NO issue in America that has galvanized the pro-American voice like America's Govt refusing to fully - repeat, FULLY - enforce the federal laws against illegal aliens.

Here this - the ONLY nation on earth that has fought for illegal aliens is mexico, with some south american nations of late.

This is "not" over!

Look around, because the pro-illegal alien people you see "are" the very people who will wage literal war inside America's borders against Americans they've live among.

Americans are now talking about illegal aliens, and have nationally since March 2006.

mexico can't shut their traps against America - the more they fight for their rights - the more Americans join with "we the people" to fight against the anti-Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by GR
    This is "not" over!

The judge handed illegal aliens their right to steal America's jobs from Americans!

There is NO issue in America that has galvanized the pro-American voice like America's Govt refusing to fully - repeat, FULLY - enforce the federal laws against illegal aliens.

Here this - the ONLY nation on earth that has fought for illegal aliens is mexico, with some south american nations of late.

This is "not" over!

Look around, because the pro-illegal alien people you see "are" the very people who will wage literal war inside America's borders against Americans they've live among.

Americans are now talking about illegal aliens, and have nationally since March 2006.

mexico can't shut their traps against America - the more they fight for their rights - the more Americans join with "we the people" to fight against the anti-Americans.

I agree GR. I refuse to give in to a defeatist attitude! And I also refuse to go into a fight with one.

This ain't over by a long........................................ shot!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    If a cop has a van with 15 people who don't speak English he can't inquire as to status?
    Depends on if the cops boss will let them ask or not, if their Chief has been bought off no the cop cannot ask, and this traitor judge says the people of Arizona cannot for their own safety override the chief and require the cop to ask!!! That's what burns me up, she is allowing outlaw Police Chiefs to continue putting all Arizonans at risk.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I would assume you are now going to see real hate crimes and far worse really take a ratchet up.

The govt can't keep craping all over its citizens and not think that its going to hit the fan.

I"m afraid a lot of innocent people are going to start getting hurt.

Bottom line the 9th can refuse to hear the case or refer it back to this judge and it will just sit there and do a prop 187 forever

Obomba and the illegals and mexico have a lot to party about today

Obomba 10 - Americans 0

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Depends on if the cops boss will let them ask or not, if their Chief has been bought off no the cop cannot ask, and this traitor judge says the people of Arizona cannot for their own safety override the chief and require the cop to ask!!! That's what burns me up, she is allowing outlaw Police Chiefs to continue putting all Arizonans at risk.
    287g allows them to determine their illegal alien status, then to work with ICE to deport them.

NOTHING has changed, except that mexico is threatening America more and more each day.

And there's that thing about America's Govt refusing more and more to enforce the laws they "say" are theirs to enforce.

Banned
    In reality the law is completely gutted

I bet there is a huge party in illegalville tonight

No, they are going after the DREAM ACT as fast as they can while they feel they have an opening.

Judge Susan Bolton was a CLINTON appointee. I wonder if she will be moving up soon.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast