Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Would it be the general illegal population in control in the US or the drug cartels? Interesting and scary question to ponder.

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn50
    Would it be the general illegal population in control in the US or the drug cartels? Interesting and scary question to ponder.

You can see the answer to that question in what is happening inside mexico, and has been for many decades.

They all "believe" they will benefit with money and power for taking over America as their own.

How did the illegal aliens respond recently when they realized that obama was probably not going to give them amnesty, right after his speech that put a bad taste in the main stream media's mouth also.

These people believe that "if" they do what the corrupted want, then they will be given freedom beyond anything they ever imagined with more than enough money and power of their own to spare.

WRONG!

And so even among themselves you can see them eating each other alive, and that will continue until one entity stands above all others.

They can end this at any time, but too many are literally bloody from their fights.

It's THAT reality that should make any, and all, illegal aliens realize that they are nothing to the powers that be, and will either used until they are not needed any longer or they will be ended when it's profitable for someone to do so.

The illegal aliens shouts, demands, threats, demonstrations, boycotts - all of it will BE OVER in a nano second when any one of the powers that be wins over the others.

Re: I WILL NOT BE EATING CROW TODAY

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Just like I layed out a few days ago , This liberal gutter snipe pretty much gutted the Arizona law

I bet the enablers that were going to protest tomorrow are now going to have one big party.

How long people , how friggin long and whats it going to take?

I will not eat crow today, nor any time soon , This will be in the courts
    for the next 20 years.
    Hold on Justthefacts

The fat lady has not yet did her final song since this is just a temporary injunction until Judge Bolten hears the cases argued before her in the near future.

Yes I know it is a long shot but she could rule in favor of AZ in at least some of the rulings put on hold today. Am I right or wrong ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Just like I layed out a few days ago , This liberal gutter snipe pretty much gutted the Arizona law

I bet the enablers that were going to protest tomorrow are now going to have one big party.

for the next 20 years.
    Hold on Justthefacts

The fat lady has not yet did her final song since this is just a temporary injunction until Judge Bolten hears the cases argued before her in the near future.

Yes I know it is a long shot but she could rule in favor of AZ in at least some of the rulings put on hold today. Am I right or wrong ?
    I've seen this before , This could go on for years and years , depending how long our federal courts want to drag it out.

Yes , the best parts of the Arizona immigration law is probably dead for years and years , There is no quick fix with our system

But doesn't Bolten have to give her final ruling within a few weeks ? Then it will go to the 9th circuit,but if she rules favorably on some aspects of the law those parts could go into effect after her final decision.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Bolton came out and stated some number of weeks back that she would not throw out the whole bill..what part did she leave?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GR

Iran?

China?

Russia?
    Probably split up North America between China, Russia, Iran, maybe Brazil and India.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR wrote:

And so even among themselves you can see them eating each other alive, and that will continue until one entity stands above all others.

All you have to do is look at reconquista Bell, CA.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot

for the next 20 years.
    Hold on Justthefacts

Bolton has been corrupted. She will not rule for any of the key pieces of 1070. She was coerced and gutted the bill. There is serious discontent brewing in Arizona and we may well see it's citizens begin to take the law into their own hands. Just imagine that you are a homeowner that is being burglarized regularly but you are told you can't do anything about it. This is how Arizonan's must feel right now. Sickening.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Banned
    Sadly in the end if we want to retain this country

Drastic actions will be required

Yahoo or google the name Wendell Fertig

This may be our last out

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast