Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will not vote for McCain even if that means Obama wins.

I went from Tancredo, to Hunter, to Thompson. At the very start, I told myself I would draw the line at Romney.

This time I will not compromise. I will not vote for McCain even if that means, God forbid, Obama gets elected President.

If McCain is the best the Republicans can do then we deserve Obama.

Does anybody else feel this way?

Who to vote for?

A protest write in? If so, Tancredo to send a message?

Ron Paul? Paul would do himself a favor if he took a tougher stance on illegal immigration. As the Hazleton Mayor, Lou Barletta, proved, illegal immigration is a winning issue for Americans from both parties. When is the last time that a somewhat major candidate was nominated by BOTH political parties and then won with 90% of the vote? Probably never.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-89760.html

If Obama wins the nomination I fear he will be the greater evil.
    We will be choosing between the lesser of two evils for president AGAIN! God help us all.

Obama is the report which will start the needed landslide. His overt and arrogant collectivist screeches will avalanche the stupid extermists into a viscious fury. Clinton-McCain are a bit more savy and will bandaid things.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Obama is the report which will start the needed landslide. His overt and arrogant collectivist screeches will avalanche the stupid extermists into a viscious fury. Clinton-McCain are a bit more savy and will bandaid things.
    You hit the nail on the head!

With this election coming down to these three stooges, McCain is my greatest fear. He will not change his stripes regarding illegal immigration. Obama will, indeed, be much worse, however, and is dangerous in many more ways than immigration. Hillary is much more guarded than Obama, and I think she'd be more cautious in the illegal debate.

Illegal immigration becomes a bi-partisan issue with McCain as he'll strong arm many GOP members to his side.

With Hillary, at least we'd have the majority of the GOP opposing her immigration ideas.

That's REALLY cutting off your nose to spite your face!

I think Obama IS the beginning of the end for the U.S. Hillary would also end the U.S., just not quite as quickly as Obama.

So, set at home, don't vote, and when the end comes, know you helped.

I also cannot vote for McCain even though I am a life long Republican. By casting a vote for this Traitor (yes, Traitor) I would be telling the party that I am OK with the pile of crap that they put up as a candidate. I am not OK with Juan McCain and cannot hold my nose and make that vote. Many will say I am wasting my vote, but it will go to Bob Barr or Ralph Nader. I want to puke when I think about making this choice but I must.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    That's REALLY cutting off your nose to spite your face!

I think Obama IS the beginning of the end for the U.S. Hillary would also end the U.S., just not quite as quickly as Obama.

So, set at home, don't vote, and when the end comes, know you helped.
    And why would McCain be any better? The devil you know versus the devil you don't know.

For tooooooo long we have had to vote for the lesser of two evils. I also will NOT vote for McTraitor! Cut my nose off to spite my face? Not really, a vote for McTool is a vote for a fool. Any one is better than what has been foisted upon us.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

All 3 candidates want open borders and globalism. The only difference between the 3 is that Obama IS A CLOSET MUSLIM. Dont worry because if he gets elected, he will come out. And America will become overridden with headscarfs and mosques everywhere.

Heaven forbid if this fool gets elected. He will lead us into a whole different place.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast