Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will say it again!!!!!!! Mexico itself is NOT bad....

These posts could be a little more complete could they not? I don't like illegal immigration anymore or less than you do but try and be logical in your postings? Mexico shares a long border with the US like it or not. The problem with Mexico has to do with the way too many of their 95 million people are treated which makes too many want to run to the US.

Look at Canada to the north? 30 million people who are for the most part happy with their country and their personal lives. Good educational systems, health care, jobs etc. Mexico and Latin America? Most of these countries are disasters unless you belong to the rich upper class. Costa Rica and Chile are about the only two worth a hill of beans right now which is why you don't see large exile communities from these countries here in the US. Lots of Mexicans, Central Americans, Dominicans, Colombians, Peruvians and more Brazilians and Argentinians recently with the economic collapse in Argentina here in the US.

I am tired of this illegal invasion as well and I speak Spanish fluently. If you look at my posts you can see that this is affecting me as well. Remember however, that at the end of the day this isn't about race or language although I don't like bi-lingual education and the fact that too many don't want to seem to want to learn English, it is about $$$$$$$$

As I have said 6 ways to end illegal immigration.

1. Army on the border!
    2. Children of illegals are not given automatic US citizenship.
    3. No illegals in our public schools!
    4. Business owners MUST be prosecuted for hiring illegals.
    5. Massive sweeps away from the border in cities like Chicago and Omaha etc.

When the word of these 6 proposals get BACK to Mexico and Latin America then they will not come here period!

IF WASHINGTON WOULD DO THESE 5 THINGS IT WOULD MOSTLY BE OVER IN 6 MONTHS. HOWEVER THE POLITICIANS WILL NOT DO IT BECAUSE THEY ARE PAID OF BY CORPORATIONS THAT WANT THIS CHEAP LABOR AND IMMIGRATION LAWYERS WHO FILL THEIR POCKETS WITH $$$$$ OFF OF VISA PROGRAMS AND ANY AMNESTY TO COME!

However, why should we obey the law if Washington will not enforce it?

Mexico and Latin America is not going to go away. The problem is massive poverty and corrupted politicians in Latin America. This is why I want an end to ILLEGAL immigration. To send a message to FOX and the others that they cannot use the US as a dumping ground for their poor why these political families sit on millions. NAFTA and CAFTA and these other trade agreements were and are supposed to bring good paying jobs to these countries but they have not. So our factories close, public schools where immigrants live are a disaster, health care costs go up because our bleeding hearted RICH supreme court justices say to take them in. 180 million people from latin America would come here tomorrow if they could and can! I don't like it either but what can you do?

Our politicians live in rich WHITE areas with good public schools and clean neighborhoods and they don't care especially if they employ this cheap labor.

Basically it is all a rich verses poor battle both in Mexico and now here and I see our US economy only getting worse with the have have not seperation. There is a lack of community here in the US basically over wealth and I see it getting worse.

The question isn't what does Mexico bring us it is a question of what they bring us at what price and cost and it goes for them too! BE LOGICAL in your postings and not so emotional although it angers me too!

GOOD ADVICE JACK SMITH!!

I think one of the issues with alot of people is that the problem has made them emotional. In our example here in North Carolina it was the "tone" that actually got the attention of the General Assembly. One Senator told the newspaper, "I've been told to leave the state!"

I had a great laugh over that....some brave, to the point, good, decent hard-working, fair-minded North Carolinian told this State Senator to get the heck out of dodge for sponsoring the In-State Tuition Bill!! Of all the things that were written, faxed, e-mailed and said in telephone calls....that State Senator remembered the one that said....GET OUT!!

Politically speaking....that American in North Carolina did their Duty and may have done as much to kill that idiotic bill as any of the grand and elaborate other things we all said and did.

I believe at the end of the day, whatever the situation is in Mexico, good, bad, declining, improving, rotten, great, crap or whatever....is irrelevant to Americans at this point. We send that country $15 Billion a year in govenrment tax dollars to help them deal with whatever crap they have created for themselves down there. We have sent tens of thousands of good manufacturing jobs down there to help them employ their people at our expense, because Americans lost their jobs for every job relocated to Mexico...to "help that Nation". Mexicans send another $16 Billion a year to Mexico to "help that Nation", from wages that should be paid to Americans instead of Mexicans and if Americans held these jobs, all $16 Billion would remain in the USA and support our economy.

Americans purchase most of the goods made in Mexico and send hundreds of billions of dollars back to Mexico in Trade.

Americans have already done more than was ever justified to assist this "neighbor" when not one of those dollars were necessary except for the normal trade dollars. There is no difference between Canadians and Mexicans....except the people and the way they think. Canada has a huge geography and 30,000,000 people. Mexico is a little country with 95,000,000 people.

They need to learn population control which means they need to get off this baby beat and get REAL. We're not going to house 'em, feed 'em, or let them take our jobs because they don't have enough sense to control their population.

I've no more sympathy for Mexico. I've no more pity for their people.

WE know from the way many behave here, that there are plenty of militant Mexicans who will take to the streets in protest, throw bottles and soda cans (full) intended to harm someone, that they know how to "work" the officials and make a stand. Therefore, if they are not happy with their government, they need to direct their militant ways to the government officials in Mexico responsible for whatever plights they have there.

The "poor immigrant" card has been played and has no more credibility or affect on Americans.

In other words, I believe it is fair to say, that today, after all we have done for the Mexican People, we no longer care. They are on their own as they should have been all these years.

Just My Opinion.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well Said Judy,
    Um Canada's healthcare is not all that great. Get treatment in one of their hospitals and find out the hard way, you get what you pay for.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

All I can see are results. Mexico is a miserable failure of a country, exporting its failure here. They have no excuses. That country was settled at the same time or before this one was. They never had a government that wasn't corrupt (at least not in recent years). They have plentiful resources. What they have lacked has been the will to succeed and the resourcefulness and hard work it takes to make that happen.

How long have we subsidized them? Why hasn't it made any difference? Who subsidized us? All England ever did was to take from the colonies and since we won our independence, we have been on our own. I don't recall Germany or France or anyone else sending foreign aid here when we were a fledgling nation. Our people had guts and fortitude and made things happen.

I know the circumstances are not identical, but I know that countries with far fewer resources than Mexico have been far more successful. It has to be a cultural thing at center and when they complete the exportation of that failed third world culture to this country, you can count on our speedy descent into that same cesspool of failure.
    When we gonna wake up?

I agree Jack. I have loved visiting Mexico and have found the people to be very nice for the most part. But having spent lotz of time in the Yucatan I can tell you Americans are living in a fool's paradise if they think we can absorb Mexico and its problems.

Absolutely right Guys, we can not absorb Mexico's problems, we can't even absorb the people that have already come in. They have to go back.

This policy with Mexico is outrageous!

Just because they are our neighbor doesn't mean a darn thing. It's done nothing but bring us down and has helped them not one bit.

Mexico might as well be on the other side of the World.

And to me, they might as well be on another planet.

At this point, I'm tired of reading the word....Mexico!

I want to hear words like Canada, Great Britain, France, Iraq, China, Korea, Chile!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There is a rule of life. You run with winners, and you'll be one. You hang out with losers, you'll become one.

That's a law of the Universe the USA better learn....FAST!!

I agree Jack. I have loved visiting Mexico and have found the people to be very nice for the most part.
    Oh please. Having been there, having lived in the midst of the countryside I can only say you have seen a different Mexico than I experienced.. You can look up my previous posts on this subject but I truly do not think much of a people who try and pimp their 9 year old daughter to strangers. Get out of Mexico city and get in the farm communities and then you will see real Mexico. Of course you can't drive there, there are no buses, there are no telephones...

In short it is a third world cesspool with a corrupt Government and a people too weak to over throw their Government.

Patriotman