Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for sharing your story and those are some GREAT PHOTOS!

Anybody live in the Milwaukee Area and have photos from the UMOS events and the celebrations they host there?
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

OC, Sosad,

So far I really like it. We have moved to a small town and it is kind of like going through a time warp. They still speak English and fly "Old Glory". Down side is, the only place here to get groceries is either a very small and poorly stocked mom and pop shop or a super wal-mart.

When forced to go into the wal-mart, it was the only time so far I have heard any Spanish being spoken. You should have seen their faces when my hubby, very loudly said to me:

"See honey, that is the difference between the Hispanics and Irish, we assimilate, they never will."

After that I actually heard the woman speaking in English lol

I am going through major sticker shock here also, I can not believe how CHEAP everything is lol

I won't have to worry when little guy starts kindergarten in 2009. We have crossed the bullet proof backpack off our list.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cayla, others who have moved, I'm a bit envious! Here's a home for sale in my neck of the woods...

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cayla, others who have moved, I'm a bit envious! Here's a home for sale in my neck of the woods..
    Well c'mon down Fedup, your only about 200-250 miles from me, you could always commute
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ex_OC, thanks for your kind words. I don't feel bad about moving. I feel bad about the sad state of affairs I left behind though.

I'm glad you like your new home in Idaho. And I hope things stay really nice for you there. That's what I'm fighting for, anyway.

SOSADFORUS, I think my sister is indeed in for a shock if she puts her house up for sale, regardless of illegal immigrants living in her neighborhood. Home prices in San Diego are falling, and the market is stagnating somewhat. I think I got out just in time.

Cayla...I'm glad you got out too. And I'm really glad for your son.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Ex_OC, thanks for your kind words. I don't feel bad about moving. I feel bad about the sad state of affairs I left behind though.

I'm glad you like your new home in Idaho. And I hope things stay really nice for you there. That's what I'm fighting for, anyway.

SOSADFORUS, I think my sister is indeed in for a shock if she puts her house up for sale, regardless of illegal immigrants living in her neighborhood. Home prices in San Diego are falling, and the market is stagnating somewhat. I think I got out just in time.

Cayla...I'm glad you got out too. And I'm really glad for your son.
    I started a thread about California being destroyed----which included a LOT of articles.

You should email the articles to your sister-----as well as others in California!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Texas is not far behind. I bought 40 acres 15 min out from town in 1995. Finally have a house on it and have sold out of everything in town. No more city taxes, schools etc. My youngun goes to a very good small school district, and I will have no close neighbors unless I choose to. It has been a struggle financially, but now I can see the benifits and it has been worth it.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123