Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE arrests two sanctuary illegals in San Diego.

From the Pro-illegal alien Interfaith Committee for Worker Justice

From: Elizabeth@icwj. orgThe Interfaith Committee for Worker Justice URGENT! YOUR PRESENCE IS ESSENTIAL!

Zace sisters picked up by ICE Friday morning – they are being detained at Otay Mesa Detention Facility awaiting deportation
    We must keep them in the country
    Only our public outcry and prayers can make a difference
    COME show your love and support for this San Diego Sanctuary family

Federal Building
    Wednesday, January 28th, 2009 at 11:00am

880 Front Street

San Diego, CA 92101

Suggested Parking:

Horton Plaza at
    324 Horton Plaza

San Diego, CA 92101

Three hours free with validation
    Since 2006 The Interfaith Committee for Worker Justice, through the New Sanctuary Movement, has supported immigrant families struggling against unjust immigration laws. Aluisa and Ledia Zace, two sisters who were in Sanctuary in San Diego , have been apprehended by ICE and are awaiting deportation to Albania .

Aluisa and Ledia are two college students who have been in Sanctuary in San Diego for over a year. This past Friday, the Zace sisters were apprehended by ICE and are now being held at the Otay Mesa Detention Center awaiting deportation. Aluisa and Ledia Zace came to the U.S. when they were just 8 and 9 years old, seeking political asylum from their native country of Albania . The sisters have excelled academically in the U.S. and are attending university here in San Diego . They can neither read nor write their native language and would most certainly be condemned to a life without opportunity should they be forced to return to Albania . We fear the worst. The U.S. is their home and they desperately want to stay in San Diego to finish college, contribute to the only community they know, and one day raise their families here. These two young women are not vicious criminals; instead they are model community members that have overwhelmingly contributed to the common good of San Diego .

Speaking out on behalf of these two sisters is the only hope they have to stay in the country. Join us for an important press conference to stand in support of Aluisa and Ledia!

Forward this important call-to-action to your friends, family and other community networks. Your presence is all they can count on. Please show up!

With heavy hearts,

Rabbi Laurie, Aluisa and Ledia Zace and ICWJ Staff

I really don't give a whit about these two illegal sisters. If they don't know their native language, that is the fault of their parents, who I assume brought them here. Being in college has deprived some legal American citizen of a seat in the classes they didn't get because of these usurpers. And if they are smart enough to get to college, they better start taking classes in Russian or Chinese or whatever they speak in Albania. (Albania from what I read observes a Chinese style of communism.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Finally! What about that butterball Flor in Chicago? Why isn't ICE getting into HER sanctuary?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I feel bad for these girls, like I do all abused children, but none the less, they must go home. I hope their parents rot in hell for doing this to them.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)