Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Yes, there will be someone watching over them because once they turn themselves in, illegals will have a GPS device on their ankle.
    How will they eventually get the GPS device off?
    My guess, illegals will be instructed to call in order to get the devide off.

MW
    What about the millions of other illegal aliens, why aren't they eligible for the same deal?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    What about the millions of other illegal aliens, why aren't they eligible for the same deal?
    Because they are not felons. Felons have gone before a judge and lost their case. Many of them are hidding and ICE has to go find them. This deal permits illegals to come forward and have 2 months to put his things in order before he leaves with out fear of being failed by ICE.

MW
    LawEnforcer wrote:

Because they are not felons. Felons have gone before a judge and lost their case. Many of them are hidding and ICE has to go find them. This deal permits illegals to come forward and have 2 months to put his things in order before he leaves with out fear of being failed by ICE.
    I understand the deal, however, that doesn't change the fact that I would like to see all illegals given a deadline for exiting the country.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    LawEnforcer wrote:

I understand the deal, however, that doesn't chance the fact that I would like to see all illegals given a deadline for exiting the country.
    I concur with your expectations. This is just a political ploy by ICE to tell illegals to pick their poison. Either way, they will be deported. The thing is that those who decide to take the 2 months, will be identified and deported after that time.

what's next??? offer them money like spain is proposing?

Quote Originally Posted by feduphispanic
    what's next??? offer them money like spain is proposing?
    Wouldn't that be grand...

Instead of them illegally working for remittances to send home - just give it to 'em.

You really do have to wonder what's next and what's the REAL agenda behind it...

Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

These illegal criminals could self deport anytime they want, why do they need an invitation by ICE? ICE is going to have to go find these thugs and drag them to jail.

I think this is just a response to the open border folks who have been calling ICE and their efforts to get illegals through raids, terrorist. This is their softer, kinder approach which is not going to work. These criminals don't want to leave.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I think it is a smart move on the side of ICE, now when they enforce the laws and the bleeding heart OBLers whine and cry about splitting up family's, ICE can say they had the opportunity to leave on their own, if their family is split up it was their choice.

If these people would get out then ICE will have more time to do work place enforcement and get on with the 20 million breaking immigration laws and taking American jobs.

BUT I can not see a felon grabbing on to this great opportunity
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12