Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote=Ex_OC]
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex_OC":1mzxnwmo
    YEA!! That's MY new state!!! One of the reasons we moved to Idaho is coz it's a conservative state, a.k.a. down-to-earth, sensible, Christian, law-abiding people. Not like liberal Mexifornia from where I escaped!
    And we are so lucky to have good people like you move to our state AND get involved in the fight to make sure it stays that way. Thank you "EX_OC"
    SoSad, we should be more quiet about our wonderful state so the illegals don't come. Shhhhh! LOL! [/quote:1mzxnwmo]

sorry!! you are right, I take it all back I lied
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote=SOSADFORUS]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex_OC":2vnna9m4
    YEA!! That's MY new state!!! One of the reasons we moved to Idaho is coz it's a conservative state, a.k.a. down-to-earth, sensible, Christian, law-abiding people. Not like liberal Mexifornia from where I escaped!
    And we are so lucky to have good people like you move to our state AND get involved in the fight to make sure it stays that way. Thank you "EX_OC"
    SoSad, we should be more quiet about our wonderful state so the illegals don't come. Shhhhh! LOL!
    sorry!! you are right, I take it all back I lied [/quote:2vnna9m4]

I lied too!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    If I could get health insurance in Idaho I might consider it. Unfortunately, we don't have out-of-state health insurance. UGH We did at one time but it's gone now. We'd be eating mac & cheese for the rest of our lives if we paid the out-of-state cost.

That is good news about the new guy. We can breathe again for Idaho.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the info on the wonderful state of Idaho. It's encouraging to know there are some sensible pols left. And don't worry, if I ever move to Idaho, I will have a job, pay my taxes, be a good neighbor, and cut my own lawn! (and of course, I'm a legal citizen..)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks for the info on the wonderful state of Idaho. It's encouraging to know there are some sensible pols left. And don't worry, if I ever move to Idaho, I will have a job, pay my taxes, be a good neighbor, and cut my own lawn! (and of course, I'm a legal citizen..)
    ALL Pluses "Populists" you are just the kind of citizen we want in Idaho!!

Please anybody who refuses to speak English, Enjoy our culture and is not a patriotic "LEGAL" American citizen please STAY OUT OF OUR STATE!! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!! WE WILL FIGHT YOU TOOTH AND NAIL, THAT YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12