Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

if John McCain wins i will not vote republican

i will shun the republican party across the boards.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Same... I will not... absolutly not vote..... I will sit this one out... the lesser of evils are still evil and I will not submit my approval by a vote
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wont vote for mccain but ti would be counterproductive not to vote. There are alot of great Republican representatives who need our help. The House is the only things stopping a mccain/hillary and a treasonous senate from passing amnesty.

Vote third party/write in for PRes but help your local R's that are really trying to stop amnesty.

Bostonteaparty, I agree, a vote for Mccain will be like voting for the Dems. If Mccain gets the nomination sadly I am really considering not voting this year.

If McBomb wins the republican nomination we should all register democrat immediately.

However, on second thought that is what they want. Hillary going to be next President. McCain winning is Bill's strategy to get Hillary in the WH.
    Remember McBomb and Hitlery are the bestest of friends !!!! And McCain's mysterious millions from a dead campaign reaks of either Clinton or Rove; the two most dishonest men (outside of Bush and Cheney of course) that ever roamed this earth.

I will not vote for McCain but our strength is good Senators and Representatives. You MUST vote for them. Remember, the president can't pass a dam thing that doesn't reach his desk!
    Even my Dem representative in my district is against illegal immigration!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

My husband and I said the same thing. We have voted republican our entire lives. If McCain gets the nomination we WILL NOT VOTE for him. People must have short memories...or perhaps none at all. This is horrible!

Add me to the tally. I will never vote for McCain, no matter who else is running.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

McCain stuck it in our face during the immigration debate, there is no forgiveness for that. I have along memory and he won't get my vote.
    Heck, I would have voted for Giuliani and I don't think he's any better than McCain on the issue.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

I am seriously sick of being back stabbed and this is exactly what is happening 2 pro amnesty scumbags to choose from is no choice at all.
    i would nor be shocked if McCain ran with Kennedy

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast