Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If the S.W.U.S is given back to Mexico it will still be Mexi

If the S.W.U.S is given back to Mexico it will still be Mexico with the same problems and the Mexicans will again illegally cross the border into the U.S. to work.
    What they really want is the S.W. with the wealth that belongs to the U.S.
    and that ain’t gonna happen anymore than giving this country back to the Indians. Give it back to Mexico and see how fast the Mexican govt. will corrupt it and it will just be another state of poor Mexicans run by the like of Fox. Beautiful dream but that is all it is.

I'm thinking the same thing --
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Oh, I think they want the whole thing - and it looks like they are going to get it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree, Trixie, that they have shifted focus to the entire continent. I've noticed that their rhetoric has gone beyond their mythical Aztlan. Heck! Why not? Aztlan never existed but they claim the SW US. They can just make up some other mythology/victimology to justify taking it all.

I wonder if they got their way with California, for example, would all the rich American celebs and celebutantes get to keep their Malibu palaces or be kicked out because they would be foreigners and ineligible to own property near the coast as is the case in Mexico?
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Oh, I think they want the whole thing - and it looks like they are going to get it.
    I agree, that they are going to take our country,, but where do they want the Americans to go?
    And don't they realize that if we leave, and we take our American businesses with us, won't America just become Mexico all over again?

And don't they realize that if we leave, and we take our American businesses with us, won't America just become Mexico all over again?
    Nobody every accused them of being intelligent. And that's why we are going to win. We are smarter than they are.

Sorry folks, don't agree here. Do you guys actually think that any President is going to get away with altering the shape of the United States while its people stand idly by? While its armed forces fight for our freedom and our constitution? Can you imagine troops overseas being told that their homestate has been given away? The outrage would be out of control. I won't deny that this is where things may be headed, but our leaders will be found in contempt way before our borders are changed. This will only happen over my dead body.

This is why I have been saying that we need to impeach Bush now, not later. Any decent President would not have let things go this far and if we wait much longer there's going to be a heap of huge problems in this country. Start spreading the word for IMPEACHMENT NOW! With one stroke of the pen, this jerk of a President could end all of this here and now. But he won't. He has betrayed us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I keep hearing the SW, but I've also heard the US AND Canada. And ya..they want it and it would be Mexico. If they think it's a problem to deport all the illegals.....wait till they try and send the rest of us back to our homeland. The paperwork....trying to figure out if your more german than irish and then what about half and halfs? Talk about a delema.

I live in AZ and I am planning on moving for various reasons including the fact that wells are running dry everyday. So when we run out of water here, unfortunatly the illegals will be looking for somewhere else to move too.

Canada too?

they would have a problem sending me back -- I'd be all around world
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast