Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you’re alive, you’ll never be absolutely ‘safe’

If you’re alive, you’ll never be absolutely ‘safe’
    Jeff Kaley
    The Duncan Banner
    September 11, 2011

DUNCAN — Much has changed in America and the world in the decade since the inhumane attacks of 9/11, 2001.

But as is the cycle of human experience, things are different 10 years after terrorists murdered thousands, but things are also the same.

We still have military fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan, in wars linked to 9/11. In 2001, we were at the doorstep of a recession; now we’re in an even deeper economic malaise.

Weather events of all fashion still keep us on edge, our politics are still polarized, we still mass health concern every year and we’re still exposed to all forms of senseless violence.

A decade after 9/11 we’re still in an anxious age, one in which the question, “Are we safe?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

quote(We also have a whole lotta planners and schemers investing a whole Lotta hours trying to come up with ways of protecting us from a whole lotta evils.)quote

Many trying to make money undercover of safety, some simply looking for power and want to control the America people.
    The question is how much freedom do we give up in the name of safety, how close do you want those prison walls for safety sake.
    Second question who do you feel the most threated by those in power or terrorist.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Banned
    After 9/11 i take things more lightly now i watch and listen more.Got my Conceal to carry and pack everywhere i go.You cant trust anyone anymore.Freedom isnt free no matter where you are or live just ave to be ready and stay safe.If you see something say something thats all you can do.