Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

kev

If you want change VOTE THIRD PARTY!!!

If you want real, and I mean real change in our government VOTE THIRD PARTY!!! Until we get the two major parties out, we will still have this garbage we have right now. I have voted third party now for about 10 years, thats right straight line 3rd party. Get both the democrats and the gop out, then and only then will we have change.

Is voting 3rd party the same as voting as an Independent? Voting 3rd party is new to me.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Be aware that if you become independent you will no longer be able to vote in primaries. If you want to vote in primaries you need to declare your party.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

NoIllegalsAllowed

Good advice. Thank you. I'll research the 3rd party voting option. :P
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

kev

yes

Yes, Independent is one of the third parties. If you really want change and I mean real change, get both the major parties OUT of office!!!

I do agree what we need is a strong third party and I think the country is ready for it.

The problem is money - unless we can get some very wealthy person to put up part of his/her fortune, I think it will take time.

But that is definitelyl what is needed.

Personally, this fall, I am just going to vote out anyone who is now in office - if we could break up their playhouse and show others that we will vote and not just for one party or the other - maybe we can get some people to come forward.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Be aware that if you become independent you will no longer be able to vote in primaries. If you want to vote in primaries you need to declare your party.
    You might also lose eligibility to be a poll worker.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    You might also lose eligibility to be a poll worker.
    And I forgot to add only the 2 major parties (Dem. and Rep.) have primaries you can vote in. Leaving the major parties mean you won't be able to have any say in what canadiate they run.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

kev

money

No money required to push a third party, just your votes. - I have been doing it for 10 years now. Just get out there and vote, vote, vote!!!!

Even if a third party or a Constituional party were to win, wouldnt they stilll have to deal with a Democrats/ Repubilican House and Senate?
    How does that work??