Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

cheney

Hold on!!! Get bush to resign, or impeach him and then get cheney as president. He is SO compromised, People like Henry Waxman got da goods on him!! He represents beverly hills CA. and many in his district have an axe to grind over the energy rip-off in Ca. a few years ago. Cheney apparently was in on the orchestration.

Look at cheney, he is a cave man. He is never around, anything he could get away with he would have by now, with the bumbler fronting the store. Get cheney into the spotlight and watch him melt. With no distractions, he would exposed to mass media coverage and it would not be long in this climate before we would send him on his way too.

Then The federal government would be in paralysis, and the States would then be able to physically enact whatever changes they needed to get a group of people in the federal government who refuse to operate by their own rules out of their lives. They could begin to work with each other.
    cheers glenn

Quote Originally Posted by newenglandgirl
    I don't see any reason why Bush should resign. We all make mistakes. If Bush would make an mistake and wouldn't admit it, I'd be upset. He made mistakes and admitted it. So, then it's ok.
    EE GAGS, you say this as though he is a one time looser. He has lied before he even got into the orifice, I mean office. He is a habitual liar in fact, the man can't help it. He tries to lie for the good, and he lies to stick it to the people.

Sad thing is, and it is a smart scheme, his “taking the blame� move is just for the pity of Americans. He will look into the camera like a whooped dog and pander for forgiveness. Now that he is “down� I say we start to kick him.

I may like it if he were to take all the blame for being a traitor to his country, and not upholding the laws of our Nation and defending us against the aggressive colonization by means of illegal invasion.

The man is a menace, get him off the stage!
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Hastert pushed for the open border trade act known as CAFTA. he also held the vote open after CAFTA was defeated in the first 15 minutes so that "Deals" could be made and votes changed. Hastert might be strong on immigration but he is for backdooring them into our country through "Trade Agreements."

http://speaker.house.gov/library/misc/0 ... afta.shtml

Speaker Hastert Statement on Passage of DR-CAFTA
    Hastert says “Trade agreement is about fairness for American workers and exporters�

July 27, 2005

(Washington D.C.) Speaker of the House J. Dennis Hastert (R-IL) today made the following statement after the passage of the Dominican Republic-Central America Free Trade Agreement. DR-CAFTA passed by a final vote of 217-215.

“America’s economic stability is directly linked to our ability to maintain a robust trading relationship with the rest of the world.

“The passage of this agreement is a win-win situation for American farmers, businesses and consumers. No matter how you look at it, business activity will increase. When businesses do well, jobs are created. In fact, it is estimated that one out of every five factory jobs in the U.S. depends on trade.

“This agreement will also help solidify democracy and economic reform in Central America. Trade creates jobs and lifts people out of poverty. And when that happens, societies stabilize and grow. There is nothing like a stable society to fight terrorism and strengthen democracy, freedom and rule of law.

“Put simply, this trade agreement is about fairness, fairness for American workers and fairness for American exporters. Our businesses and workers deserve a competitive trading environment on a level playing field.

“This is important legislation. It will expand economic opportunity in the United States, and it will promote freedom and democracy in Central America.
    I know he pushed for Cafta. I didn't say he would be good on all things, but if I had to pick from that list as to who I'd rather have, it would be Hastert by far. I think once you take Bush's influence out of the picture, he would all of a sudden be alot better.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Dman 1200,

Sorry for the somewhat late response, was just not able to mail earlier. Of course there’s a difference in us making mistakes and Bush, but if one of us would be president, we might have made mistakes too. All our presidents have made mistakes ! And did we impeach them all ?? Nope.

1. 9-11. Bush's refusal to allow local and state officials to coordinate, communicate and cooperate with the feds cost America 3,000 lives.
    Disagree, the only ones responsible are the terrorists and most of the planning was done under the Clinton administration.

2. Bush's refusal to close the borders has allowed millions of predatory illegal aliens which includes gangs, drug runners, rapists, and murders to run rampant which has cost the lives of thousands of Americans each year.
    Did Clinton close the borders ?? No he didn’t, so not nice to blame Bush for all of this. And where do you get the numbers from that illegals kill thousands of Americans each year. Any prove ? And if we would close the borders, the Mexican president might be upset and will not look to the US anymore and would probably focus more on Latin America. And as Mexico and we are neighbours, we can better stay friends, just like with the Canadians.

3. Bush's refusal to crack down on cities with illegal alien sanctuary zone (heck Bush signal handedly created one on his own in New Orleans) has cost the lives of thousands of Americans each year. See item 2 again for further details.
    The main goal in New Orleans was to save people’s life so there was just no time to ask for anyone’s immigration status. If you would be LE, would you ask a person if he is legal before saving his life ????

4. Bush's illegal and unnecessary Iraq war has not only cost us the lives of thousands of troops, but has stretched our resources so thin that we don't have the capability to protect this countries borders, prevent a major terrorist attack or help in the recovery of a natural disaster like Katrina.
    I Agree

5. Bush and his administrations lack of leadership during the first week of the Katrina disaster cost America thousands more lives.
    I agree

6. Bush's out of control debt spending and horrific economic policies has cost America millions of jobs and has put America trillions of dollars in debt.
    I agree as it’s true

He, just like any good globalist liberal wants all of us to all be dependent upon big government.
    I’m sorry but I’m also a person who believes in globalism.

So my advise to you (and I'll try to put this in the nicest way possible) is to pull your head out of the sand and stop being a blind follower to Bush.
    I’m not a blind follower of bush as I think that Clinton was better and even he made mistakes. And yes, I’m a liberal and when I can vote in 2008, I’ll go for the Democrats.

He doesn't care about you or those around you. All he cares about is power and greed. The only thing Bush is sorry about is his poll numbers and the only thing he's taking responsibility for is #1 and that is himself. He is a politican and a traitor. If he was any bit competent these so called mistakes could have been easily avoided. So you need to stop making excuses for the guy. He's not this compassionate conservative that you think he is, he's a fraud and a phony. He's every bit the globalist that Clinton was and then some.
    All politicians only care about themselves and power. That’s human nature. Just like that congressman from Co, he’s a populist. Can’t remember his name.

Quote:
    He doesn't care about you or those around you. All he cares about is power and greed. The only thing Bush is sorry about is his poll numbers and the only thing he's taking responsibility for is #1 and that is himself. He is a politican and a traitor. If he was any bit competent these so called mistakes could have been easily avoided. So you need to stop making excuses for the guy. He's not this compassionate conservative that you think he is, he's a fraud and a phony. He's every bit the globalist that Clinton was and then some.

newenglandgirl, you responded:

All politicians only care about themselves and power. That’s human nature. Just like that congressman from Co, he’s a populist. Can’t remember his name.

That is the sorriest excuse for the traitorism Bush has displayed that I've yet to hear. Don't chalk his bad decsions about immigration and globalism up to human error. That's BS. Maybe you are a high school girl who doesn't know better!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Hastert pushed for the open border trade act known as CAFTA. he also held the vote open after CAFTA was defeated in the first 15 minutes so that "Deals" could be made and votes changed. Hastert might be strong on immigration but he is for backdooring them into our country through "Trade Agreements."

http://speaker.house.gov/library/misc/0 ... afta.shtml

Speaker Hastert Statement on Passage of DR-CAFTA
    Hastert says “Trade agreement is about fairness for American workers and exporters�

July 27, 2005

(Washington D.C.) Speaker of the House J. Dennis Hastert (R-IL) today made the following statement after the passage of the Dominican Republic-Central America Free Trade Agreement. DR-CAFTA passed by a final vote of 217-215.

“America’s economic stability is directly linked to our ability to maintain a robust trading relationship with the rest of the world.

“The passage of this agreement is a win-win situation for American farmers, businesses and consumers. No matter how you look at it, business activity will increase. When businesses do well, jobs are created. In fact, it is estimated that one out of every five factory jobs in the U.S. depends on trade.

“This agreement will also help solidify democracy and economic reform in Central America. Trade creates jobs and lifts people out of poverty. And when that happens, societies stabilize and grow. There is nothing like a stable society to fight terrorism and strengthen democracy, freedom and rule of law.

“Put simply, this trade agreement is about fairness, fairness for American workers and fairness for American exporters. Our businesses and workers deserve a competitive trading environment on a level playing field.

“This is important legislation. It will expand economic opportunity in the United States, and it will promote freedom and democracy in Central America.
    I know he pushed for Cafta. I didn't say he would be good on all things, but if I had to pick from that list as to who I'd rather have, it would be Hastert by far. I think once you take Bush's influence out of the picture, he would all of a sudden be alot better.
    I seriously doubt he would change. JMHO
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Like many people, I voted for GWB in 2004. It wasn't until his State of the Union Address in 2005 that he revealed his true self to me. When he said "just good people coming across the borders", I nearly fell on the floor. I could see so clearly what was happening to our country, but like William pointed out on the radio I thought it was just in my state. My first inclination was to think that he was WAY out of touch with what was going on. But then, when I discovered that our entire country was undergoing what my region was undergoing I realized that President Bush knows clearly and understands what he is doing to this country. In fact, it was soon after that I discovered that this was actually his agenda for America.

I stand by what I said when I started this thread several weeks ago. If you are wrong, then resign. The American people are on to President Bush, and we are now well aware of how he operates. Now he is acting as though he cares about the immigration crisis and wants to do something about it. He knows what he has to do. The question is will he do it, or will he continue on his path of destruction. Some people think we have had one or two devastating hurricanes hit the U.S. this year. I say that we have had another one which is still creating fury and destruction and it is Hurricane George. This one remains a category Five. It's time for Hurricane George to either move on out to sea, or downgrade himself to a tropical wave.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12