Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Los Angeles is a sanctuary city. the chief does what the mayor wants.

a mayor that is a FOUR TIME flunkie of the bar exam and apparently a former gang member himself
    Yes , and not to mention that Tony Villareconquista was a big time
    mecha member

Re: If your blood isn't boiling yet , read this

[quote="Justthefacts"]n a move closely watched by other Southern California law enforcement agencies, LAPD Chief Chalie Beck has ordered his officers end the practice of immediately seizing the cars of undocumented immigrants who are stopped at sobriety checkpoints. The move comes amid concerns that police were unfairly targeting those drivers.

The news came as a relief for Maria Ranjel of Boyle Heights. Her husband and three sons are undocumented immigrants who drive all the time, even though they're ineligible to apply for drivers licenses in California.

“We know well that it’s against the law to drive without a license but it’s just because of need that we do it – to take our kids to and from school, to go to and from the market," Ranjel said through a translator. "It’s just too hard to take the bus.â€

I don't care if you Ding California, just make sure you don't lump us all in the same category as these dingbats.

Next month I have to travel through LA County. I have no option. My son innlaw is being deployed overseas and he does not want to leave his family unprotected in Southern California. On our return trip we will be driving 3 vehicles. I am so livid. I will be calling and sending a letter to this chief. He is encouraging a particular group to violate our laws. He is putting me and my family in jeopardy. This is a violation of my civil rights as an American and a Californian. I just have to calm down before I call or I am liable to find myself in big trouble.

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    I don't care if you Ding California, just make sure you don't lump us all in the same category as these dingbats.

Next month I have to travel through LA County. I have no option. My son innlaw is being deployed overseas and he does not want to leave his family unprotected in Southern California. On our return trip we will be driving 3 vehicles. I am so livid. I will be calling and sending a letter to this chief. He is encouraging a particular group to violate our laws. He is putting me and my family in jeopardy. This is a violation of my civil rights as an American and a Californian. I just have to calm down before I call or I am liable to find myself in big trouble.
    I wish your son-in-law safety and my thoughts are with him and your family. As far as your dreaded LA trip, I wish you strength to get through that ghetto! Try to keep your anger in check while there, I know I would be on the edge! You can vent on ALIPAC when you get home. We are here to support each other
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

I heard this on the news yesterday and I'm still mad. Everything is backwards in this country, this is just plain crazy and sick. Obviously Americans have lost control of this country when stuff like this happens.

It makes me wonder if there is any point in following laws and doing the right thing anymore when bad behavior gets rewarded.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry

Please extend my thanks to your son-in-law for his service!

I have emailed this guy Beck and called the LAPD's non-emergency phone number. I don't think they give a hoot in hell what Americans think of this. The person I spoke with treated me as if I were in the wrong!

I sincerely hope that the first legal citizen that has an accident due to them letting an illegal keep their car SUES! I sincerely hope that the first LEGAL citizen that has their car impounded SUES! This is reverse discrimination at it's finest... if Hispanics can scream discrimination we should be able to scream it louder.

Banned
    I always thought illegal was illegal?But not in this country seems like the illegals fight back they win. When legals fight back we are called raciest? what rights do we have we are the ones who fought and died for our rights but we are raciest? Just goes to show you that they are getting better than we are. WE ARE AMERICANS

April
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    I always thought illegal was illegal?But not in this country seems like the illegals fight back they win. When legals fight back we are called raciest? what rights do we have we are the ones who fought and died for our rights but we are raciest? Just goes to show you that they are getting better than we are. WE ARE AMERICANS
    Yes we are but the current administration has an agenda and it is in favor of keeping as many illegals here as possible for a voting bloc and a labor force for the elites. It is infuriating!

working4change

What do you expect our of LAPD? Discrimination, bias, irrational decisions, etc etc etc. Hopefully the last American out of LA will take the American flag with them. Our government has allowed LA to be taken over.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast