Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IL:the browning of America has occurred

[color=blue]I know this is a month old, but it dose have some interesting points to note for even now. It’s a “press releaseâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Re: IL:the browning of America has occurred

We will not be
    hypocrites and allow these politicians for another year to lie and
    disrespect the Mexican!

Now who's profiling who?
    ------------------------

Re: IL:the browning of America has occurred

I had to take liberties to fix this article so it would have total truth for the (illegal) United Families. I have sent it to Julie Santos too!

Date: Apr 30, 2008 10:15 PM
    Subject: No Time to March On A Mission....

PRESS STATEMENT

United Voices for United Families No Time to March On A Mission:
    To Fix the Broken Immigration System

The United Voices for United Families is a grass roots campaign that
    consists of a network of families working together because they are
    directly affected by the broken (ILLEGAL) immigration laws. We as (illegal) families being
    directly affected by the broken laws choose not to march on May 1st,
    2008. Our respect goes to those grass roots groups who have tried in
    their best way to organize this march but have to now negotiate their
    hard work with those politicians who choose to deceive our (illegal) people. We
    respect their decision to march for their beliefs.

But we the United Voices for United (illegal) Families will not lead our
    families down a path to listen to the Prostitute Organizations who
    receive millions of dollars through federal funds to pimp our (illegal)people
    for financial or political gain. We (illegal's)do not want to hear the lies from
    the empty words of the politicians who play politics with our (illegal) lives!
    Our (illegal) families are not for negotiation! The podium will allow these
    politicians to feed words of deceit into our (illegal) ears once again…we choose
    not to be (illegal) hypocrites and stand and listen to these political figures
    who as of today have done absolutely nothing to change the horrible
    reality our (illegal) families must live in.

We feel that we (illegal) people must all work diligently towards legislation that
    would allow (illegal) Humanitarian Legalization for All. It is in the House of
    Representatives & Senate that we should march on and shut down until
    our (illegal) families are safe! We have a "President" who professes and
    justifies a war that will secure the freedom that God meant for all
    the Iraqi people to live in…yet here in the United States of America
    the (illegal) Latino Immigrant has no freedom, he is hunted and criminalized in
    the name of Home Land Security right before his (illegal) children that are born
    into the Land of the free and the home of the Brave. We will not be
    hypocrites and allow these politicians for another year to lie and
    disrespect the (illegal) Mexican!

America, she has been through the revolution, the civil war, the civil
    rights movement, economic slumps and now she finds herself right in
    the middle of the (illegal) Immigration Rights Crisis…she is strong, she is
    democracy and she who has given birth to her V children…we the (illegal) Americans
    who live as mixed (illegal) status families will come through this with flying colors.
    For, the browning of (illegal) America has occurred…and (illegal's)
    those who do not like this fact, well maybe it is
    they who need to find another country to live in…

for we have always been (illegal) America we sat in her womb long
    before she was even given her name. For America, she listens to her (illegal) children in
    the mud for we are the foundation of this land and no matter
    what--the truth will always come to the surface--and
    the truth is we (illegal's) are here to stay.

We (illegal's)leave this message to you "America" with the words of a great LEGAL
    American President Woodrow Wilson:

"Liberty has never come from the Government. Liberty has always come
    from the subject of it. The history of liberty is a history of resistance."
    Siempre Adelante,

United Voices for (illegal) United Families
    Servers of the Truth & Liberation of All God's (illegal) People[/quote]
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Thanks for straightening this out for us Worried American.

What part of Illegal do these people not understand ?
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

This group must be a spinoff of the Aztlan crowd. You know, Aztlan -- the myth that is a reality masquerading as a myth! Hardee Har Har!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quite frankly, I think this needs to be sent to DHS.

It's nothing more than a revolutionary group masquerading as something else which is threatening and encouraging a take over of the Senate and House until demands are met.

We've already seen the Capitol Building overrun during what was supposed to be a routine, peaceful march....how do we know this was not a dry run for something else?

I don't know, maybe I'm just reading too much into this, but because of the tone, the choice of words used, and what I perceive to be a direct threat, there is just something very unsettling about it to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This browning of America statement got my attention today when I went to the cemetery to place flags on my family’s Military personal.

This cemetery is jammed packed history. It’s an older one that allows monuments and head stones. It has a large Russia and Albanian, as well as other European sections. These were the Immigrates of the past that entered America the correct way. My family is one if them!

There are also countless numbers of Military graves, with sections from Civil War, WW1, WW2 and other wars. There is also a weathered section with headstones of the type I have only seen at Custer’s Battlefield Memorial at the Little Big Horn, in Montana. (No dates, just weathered Military branch, names, regementnts and, company) There is also a section for Civil War Military Widows.

Anyway the point of all this rambling is that when I drove into the cemetery, there at the gate was Hispanic teenage girls handing out American flags to place on graves. Maybe I’m being too sensitive, but there is no Hispanic section, and unless a person of Hispanic origin died in a past battle wearing a US uniform, there are no Hispanics buried here at all. There is no more room here for anyone, it’s full.

Is this the “browning of Americaâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

[quote="MadInChicago"

Anyway the point of all this rambling is that when I drove into the cemetery, there at the gate was Hispanic teenage girls handing out American flags to place on graves. Maybe I’m being too sensitive, but there is no Hispanic section, and unless a person of Hispanic origin died in a past battle wearing a US uniform, there are no Hispanics buried here at all. There is no more room here for anyone, it’s full.

I can understand your feelings Chicago. But, if it helps you feel any better, there have been many hispanics who have fought proudly for this country, many giving their lives in the process.

My husband, who is Hispanic, was brought up in a family where the need to serve was always impressed upon the boys, and the military history of his family goes way back. We have found 3 Hispanic soldiers bearing his last name, one of those bearing his full name, who fought for the Union Army during the Civil War.

More recently, there was his father who actually served in 3 branches of the military with his goal to serve in all four. His goal was cut short after he survived the Bataan Death March and imprisonment by the Japanese after which the military would not let him continue to serve because of the condition of his lungs after he was freed.

My husband spent 20 years in special forces, was wounded in action (shot) twice, and left highly decorated. Both of his older brothers served multiple tours in Vietnam and his nephew just recently returned from Iraq, after volunteering to stay 3 times after he could have returned home. My step daughter is a pilot in the Air Force.

This does not include the countless nieces, nephews, cousins, and others who have proudly served in the past, and continue to do so today. Many never came back.

If I had to guess, those Hispanic girls you saw handing out American flags at the cemetary, were not illegal aliens or the disrespectul, Anti American anchors we have become so accustomed to seeing these days, but rather the proud family members of Hispanics who have served our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    [quote="MadInChicago"

I can understand your feelings Chicago. But, if it helps you feel any better, there have been many hispanics who have fought proudly for this country, many giving their lives in the process.

My husband, who is Hispanic, was brought up in a family where the need to serve was always impressed upon the boys, and the military history of his family goes way back. We have found 3 Hispanic soldiers bearing his last name, one of those bearing his full name, who fought for the Union Army during the Civil War.

More recently, there was his father who actually served in 3 branches of the military with his goal to serve in all four. His goal was cut short after he survived the Bataan Death March and imprisonment by the Japanese after which the military would not let him continue to serve because of the condition of his lungs after he was freed.

My husband spent 20 years in special forces, was wounded in action (shot) twice, and left highly decorated. Both of his older brothers served multiple tours in Vietnam and his nephew just recently returned from Iraq, after volunteering to stay 3 times after he could have returned home. My step daughter is a pilot in the Air Force.

This does not include the countless nieces, nephews, cousins, and others who have proudly served in the past, and continue to do so today. Many never came back.

If I had to guess, those Hispanic girls you saw handing out American flags at the cemetary, were not illegal aliens or the disrespectul, Anti American anchors we have become so accustomed to seeing these days, but rather the proud family members of Hispanics who have served our country.
    It sounded more to me like a disapproval for NOT having any sections for the Hispanics who have served. .
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    [quote="MadInChicago"

It sounded more to me like a disapproval for NOT having any sections for the Hispanics who have served. .

Perhaps and if that was part of the point and I missed it, I apologize.

I was more commenting to this part of the post:

[b]s this the “browning of Americaâ€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast