Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    [quote="MadInChicago"

Anyway the point of all this rambling is that when I drove into the cemetery, there at the gate was Hispanic teenage girls handing out American flags to place on graves. Maybe I’m being too sensitive, but there is no Hispanic section, and unless a person of Hispanic origin died in a past battle wearing a US uniform, there are no Hispanics buried here at all. There is no more room here for anyone, it’s full.

I can understand your feelings Chicago. But, if it helps you feel any better, there have been many hispanics who have fought proudly for this country, many giving their lives in the process.

My husband, who is Hispanic, was brought up in a family where the need to serve was always impressed upon the boys, and the military history of his family goes way back. We have found 3 Hispanic soldiers bearing his last name, one of those bearing his full name, who fought for the Union Army during the Civil War.

More recently, there was his father who actually served in 3 branches of the military with his goal to serve in all four. His goal was cut short after he survived the Bataan Death March and imprisonment by the Japanese after which the military would not let him continue to serve because of the condition of his lungs after he was freed.

My husband spent 20 years in special forces, was wounded in action (shot) twice, and left highly decorated. Both of his older brothers served multiple tours in Vietnam and his nephew just recently returned from Iraq, after volunteering to stay 3 times after he could have returned home. My step daughter is a pilot in the Air Force.

This does not include the countless nieces, nephews, cousins, and others who have proudly served in the past, and continue to do so today. Many never came back.

If I had to guess, those Hispanic girls you saw handing out American flags at the cemetary, were not illegal aliens or the disrespectul, Anti American anchors we have become so accustomed to seeing these days, but rather the proud family members of Hispanics who have served our country.
    And God bless every last one of those “Americansâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Let me put this another way. I just wanted one day without being reminded of this invasion of America. I wasn’t even going to come here ALIPAC today.

In short, I was going do my cemetery trips, come home, and hit the back yard, fire up the grill and “pretendâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

[quote="MadInChicago"]Let me put this another way. I just wanted one day without being reminded of this invasion of America. I wasn’t even going to come here ALIPAC today.

In short, I was going do my cemetery trips, come home, and hit the back yard, fire up the grill and “pretendâ€
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

[quote="MadInChicago"][quote="azwreath"][[b]quote="MadInChicago"

And God bless every last one of those “Americansâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My community in Ca, was in the proccess of being over run by Illegals and with help from the County and District Supervisor.
    Many people from in and around San Bndo,Ca. and all over So,Cal. have moved to Oklahoma. And many more are in the planning stages.

To be honest, at first, you kind of get a guilty feeling because your no longer affected by Illegals.
    ------------------------

Re: IL:the browning of America has occurred

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    [color=blue]

PRESS STATEMENT

For, the browning of America has occurred…and
    those who do not like this fact, well maybe it is
    they who need to find another country to live in
    United Voices for United Families
    Servers of the Truth & Liberation of All God's People
    Ms. Santos,

I don't like it and I'm not going anywhere. This is my country, my family came here legally and I won't back down. God Bless our Veterans!

P.S. I tried to call you and you posted the wrong #. Perhaps I needed to use a country code first. Like Mexico?

Whatever , I know my History Lord Help Us all when this thing really comes to a head Pray Hard cause we have a long battle ahead of us but I know WE WILL PREVAIL !!! I have Nooooo Doubt about that

"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or Hanged!!! ABRAHAM LINCOLN
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

I know WE WILL PREVAIL !!! I have Nooooo Doubt about that
    I have to say, I do have doubt now. Bush has 7 more months to stick it too us in ways we can't keep up with, we still have a Congress and Senate that don't represent their people any more, and the illegal's are breeding like rabbits as I type. So we vote in McJerk and we are in a draft and forever war, or we vote in Obama and he gives our country away. We need to go after Rove, Rummy, Bush, Cheney and the rest of the New World Order guys..
    Enforcing our current laws in many areas will be a step forward, but it is only happening state or city wide. The corrupt government of our can just over-ride it all.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Just MORE evidence of the fact that racism comes in ALL colors, INCLUDING brown!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12