Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IL: good things from last nights election

As an Illinoisan who also lives in the 5th Congressional District, I found two good things from last nights election.

1) Obama is no longer my Senator. (But then again, he didn’t do anything there so he really didn’t hurt too much, and maybe it would best he stay here.)

2) Obama is also taking my Congressman, Rahm Emanuel to Washington DC to be his Chief of Staff. I have had many of emails (to and from) with this bozo over the years. To give you an idea of nerve of this bozo, some years back I emailed a two-page complaint to him. And he emailed back a email that in short said “Tuff Sh#@â€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

As another Illinoisian, I am so bummed that we are stuck with Durbin AGAIN. For all the pissing and moaning I heard from people, they put him right back in the Senate. Grrrrr.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    As another Illinoisian, I am so bummed that we are stuck with Durbin AGAIN. For all the pissing and moaning I heard from people, they put him right back in the Senate. Grrrrr.
    Yes I know! Lets hope Obama takes him to Washington DC too. (lets say: Department of dirt bags)
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Yes I know! Lets hope Obama takes him to Washington DC too. (lets say: Department of dirt bags)

i'm not sure sending illinois's garbage to the white house is a good idea either. while yes dickie would be out of the senate but then blogo (governor) gets to appoint an even worse senator.... if that is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago

i'm not sure sending illinois's garbage to the white house is a good idea either. while yes dickie would be out of the senate but then blogo (governor) gets to appoint an even worse senator.... if that is possible.

I understand that Jessie Jackson JR is petitioning blogo (governor) for Obama's old job.

I also understand that Jessie Jackson Sr.(His Father) has some dirt on blogo. (But then who doesn’t have some kind of dirt on him?)

I also heard that one of JJ Jr’s, goals, is to get an amendment to the Constitution passed that makes it a Constitutional “Rightâ€