Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is a wave of terror is growing across the land suppose to mean?

It means the USA has woke up and the illegals are having a harder time getting their freebies.

but it will go for three days
    From your lips, Jose, to God's ears!

PLEASE, BRING IT ON
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let them march it will wake up the rest of the american citizens that we must take action to stop this invasion of our country by illegal aliens. It did backfire before and I am sure it will be even more hurtful to their cause now as more american citizens are awake and watching. Let them galvanize us to vote out these traitor politicians by marching in our streets for three days to demand not ask for citizenship and all other benefits afforded to american citizens.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Curious here...how can we check to make sure they have APPLIED for the right PERMITS, have the right insurance policies in place? Maybe a call to city hall is in order?
    Waste of time in this sanctuary. The church has already taken care of everything. Lopez is the guy that demanded the illegals from the pallet plant bust be sprung.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All the better for us if they do march. My wife and I were talking about it just tonight actually. I was just telling her, "man, I wish those guys would march again. It would really ignite the American public when it needs it the most on this issue." I mean really, since the house is now doing the extra hearings and if they pull off a REALLY REALLY huge march, I think we'd have this thing in the bag. They do SOOOO much for our cause. If anything I think we should encourage them a little.

-Bill Brooks

LOL....ya im with you guys let them march. They only seem to dig themselves deeper into the hole they put themselves in. ahh..this is hilarious.

We actually enjoyed May 1st out here in CA. The roads were easily traveled for once so I kind of wish they'd do it again.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I too think that the marches will anger the american public, however, I have not forgotten their post 9/11 security risk, both local and national, that went ignored by D.C., that the media ignored the story behind the threatening and demanding messages on their signs, and that the result of the march, april and may marches was Senate Bill 2611, that the President of our country has sided with the liberal and illegals and is using our national security as blackmail in exchance for amnesty, that Karl Rove's speech before La Raza gave credibility, not controversy, to a racist organization, that the President promised to send NG, not as enforcement, but as support, and still failed to keep the promise, that the Senate voted to build a fence and then voted against funding it.

From my perspective, with the exception of a handful of no-amnesty/border security Republicans, what we angry americans are up against is a Government who is supporting the illegal movement at the expense of our national security and sovereignty. No one can turn that around but us and we must find an effective way to do it.

Immigrant advocates plan 2 more marches here
    Only 2?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast