Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The illegal alien who has taken refuge in the church should

The illegal alien who has taken refuge in the church should be arrested and imprisoned or deported with her child, since he is a child of a citizen of Mexico and his parent is here illegally. There should be no legally reason why he cannot be returned with her, unless she don’t want to take her child with her. It seen the case is that she believed that since he was born here it give her the right to stay her.
    Criminals cannot take sanctuary in a church in order to seek freedom from prosecution.
    She crossed our border illegal, was caught and sent back to Mexico and again illegally crossed the border. Se is considered by law a felon and should be treated as any other felon and a felon cannot be given sanctuary in a church.

Illegal Immigration is a Crime

Each year the Border Patrol is making more than a million apprehensions of people who flagrantly violate our nation's laws by unlawfully crossing U.S. borders to work and to receive publicly-funded services, often with the aid of fraudulent documents. Such entry is a misdemeanor and, if repeated, becomes punishable as a felony. Over

I honestly believe ICE is going to arrest her law breaking behind before she knows what hit her. Sooner or later she will get comfortable,and she will slip up.

She's just a political pawn. She is in jail right now, she's just too stupid to know it. If she leaves, she will be deported. How would you like to live in a church and not be able to leave? Secondly, the tax payers are not footing the bill for her incarceration because it's self inflicted.

I don't think the church should harbor criminals and I don't think criminals should run and hide from the law.

Her number is up, they are just waiting for her to come out. If they charge in there for little Ilian 2 it will be giving the pro-illegals exactly what they want. They desire more than anything else publicity and support for their unobtainable goal. Currently, they have no laws and no political support and they are just squatting for amnesty. We don't need to give her carpet beggar handlers any help before the election.

Let her rot in the church because it's just a political game.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are right Dixie, first I thought they should go in after her, but the more I think about it the more I think they should just wait her out! We have got to do something about this anchor baby status, that is their big hold on America through their children, they use them as their stake to the US. Somehow, I can't see Gonzales running in there after her esp since his sympathies are definitely with her and her son. I think they really messed up though when that church refused to allow Ted Hayes into its worship service we will wait and see. What do we have to do to get this law repealed making children of illegal aliens citizens? Does it have to go before the Supreme Court or can Congress change this?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    You are right Dixie, first I thought they should go in after her, but the more I think about it the more I think they should just wait her out! We have got to do something about this anchor baby status, that is their big hold on America through their children, they use them as their stake to the US. Somehow, I can't see Gonzales running in there after her esp since his sympathies are definitely with her and her son. I think they really messed up though when that church refused to allow Ted Hayes into its worship service we will wait and see. What do we have to do to get this law repealed making children of illegal aliens citizens? Does it have to go before the Supreme Court or can Congress change this?
    Nitty, I disagree. They should just go in and get her the hell out now. It would send the message that no matter where you are, if you are a fugitive, no place is safe, and to not try this tactic.
    The longer this goes on, the more and more events like this we will see.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Maybe they are waiting for Saul to go to school so that he won't have to see all of the craziness when they take her out.

If Bush has his way, and his boy, Anchor Baby General Gonzalez is the the supreme law enforcement official of the land, they will not touch her until after the elections. He is too gutless to take a stand against illegals for fear of losing votes, the American people, the Constitution and the law be damned as far as he's concerned.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

sippy, I am just afraid if they go in with force to get her and her anchor baby it will just garner more sympathy for her and the kid and cause people who are yet undecided to fall on her side. I think it is detestable the church letting her hide there. I would like to know why the school is not demanding this kid should be in school after all he is an american citizen isnt there rules about kids being kept out of school? Truthfully, I am not sure how they should go about getting this woman out of there, after weeks of this she will get tired of this and venture out of there.

Nitty, you have a valid point there. I agree with you on that. It certainly is a huge risk. It may generate more sympathy for her. I fear churches of any religion are going to be flooded here shortly because of this event.
    Even though my patience is wearing thin on this woman, I'm hoping the longer she waits it out, the more and more Americans are going to demand that something be done about her.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I never see any news on her anymore does anyone else out there see anything?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast