Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

illegal immigration

Welcome redwhiteandbluelatino ,

Ditto to your posts. The situation ISN'T fair to all of us who have done it the right way. And it isn't easy to accomplish.

See my sig.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I was sitting UNDER one of my prized persimmon trees. I let them know in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS were they cutting those two trees down. THEY UNDERSTOOD THAT
    Trying to picture that. That's great. I'd probably be surrounded by police with my neighbors peering through their drapes with one hand and on the phone with the other.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Aliens

Now why aren't the honorable (HA!) Senators, Congressman, columnists, and televised media telling THIS side of the story??? I would love to see any of them get up and detail the hardships you have endured as a legal immigrant, who did things the RIGHT way, and are now suffering from those illegal aliens who insist they are entitled to more than you...more than any of us...when they have done nothing to earn it!
    Welcome aboard red, white, and blue. I hope your story gets as much exposure as the pity-the-poor-hard-working alien story gets.
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    I came to this Great country 23 years ago, and i paid my dues.

Worked my ass off for everything I got , by the book, now i am struggling to make it due to the fact that i got so much competition from other business like mine, that are own and operated by illegal aliens.
    i can barely pay my taxes, insurances, work comp, licenses,rent, etc, etc
    While them take shorcuts, without having any overhead expenses, and no one is watching them, but when i am late with my bills or taxes I got people knocking at my door.

Crazybird.......here I am a 5' woman living out in the country (no close neighbors )sitting there.

The point was, they made like they could not understand my "SOUTHERN ENGLISH" so I presented it to them in a way they did understand it.
    Saved my persimmon trees. Had some mighty good persimmon puddings off of them too both years.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Moving to NC

I am moving to NC soon, and there is one thing i am going to do when I get there!!

NUMBER ONE : PUT OLD GLORY IN MY FRONT LAWN-FLYING HIGH AND PROUD!!!

ENOUGH SAID
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

redwhiteandbluelatino........you'll be welcomed in NC. We have no problems with people who come here legally and do things by the book. It's those that don't and then want to rub it in our faces that we have a problem with. We are a very friendly, giving bunch of people with morals. We were brought up to believe right is right and wrong is wrong. And to love thy neighbor. Guess that's why the illegals have piled in here the way they have.
    I hope you enjoy NC as much as I do. I was born and raised here and there just is no place like it to me.
    I fly Old Glory high and pround in my front yard and on the side of my home. It is what America is all about. It's all about truth and what we stand for.......but it also says "DON'T TREAD ON ME" and that is something the illegals don't understand.
    Wouldn't live here without [mod edit]. No where for that matter.
    Good luck with your move and pre welcome to NC.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Way to go Ruthiela You sure let them know who is boss !

Smith And Wesson

What are the rules in NC to exercise my rights to bear arms under the 2nd Amm. of the US Constitution.
    Here in New Jersey is almost impossible.
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Crazybird.......here I am a 5' woman living out in the country (no close neighbors ) sitting there.
    The point was, they made like they could not understand my "SOUTHERN ENGLISH" so I presented it to them in a way they did understand it.
    Saved my persimmon trees. Had some mighty good persimmon puddings off of them too both years.

That's just so cool. I'm like redwhiteandbluelatino, here ,I don't think that would fly. But it's great to see people fight for their rights. I'm so darn confused anymore I don't know what I can and can't do. I just know I've been railroaded a few times and didn't hear till later, they can't do that! But without funds for a lawyer sometimes you never know.

I'll never forget when I was in Nebraska and getting my license plates. They handed me a page with all the available numbers and I was like...I don't really care.....just grab one. And this little lady behind me said <"pick one coz it's one of the few choices we have left!" Really hit me coz in my 51 yrs. I never had them give me a choice before so needless to say, I carefully picked one! Gotta exercise the ones we have before we don't have any.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well........like I said I'm out in the country, thank goodness. Just couldn't stand city living. Had to do that from 1948 to 1985, but then I said no more. This is my home, my land, my trees and I meant nobody is going to tell me they are going to cut them down. Guess you can call me stubborn..........but I'll tell you one thing...........
    the looks on those guys faces when I went out there and sat down with my [mod edit] was PRICELESS
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast