Thread: ILLEGAL DRIVERS

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ILLEGAL DRIVERS

Hello all, I'm new to this site.

One subject that I'd like to see discussed OPENLY is the problem with illegals who are causing automobile accidents every day.

I have numerous close friends who have been affectd by this issue. One friend's son was hit by a carload of illegals, resulting in severe injury for numerous people. Although the accident was caused by the illegal driver, since the illegal had no insurance, and Indiana is a NO FAULT insurance state, his insurance company was stuck with enormous costs. His insurance rates also doubled as a result.

Another friend was riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle when an illegal ran a stop sign and hit him. He spent nearly a year away from work, and nearly two years recovering before he could walk again. He will never be able to bend his leg properly again.

I have a neighbor who had THREE cars parked on the street beside his house. They were plowed into by a drunk illegal which resulted in damage to all three vehicles. The illegal did NOT go to jail.

I have about 8 friends at work who can each tell me different experiences they've had with illegal drivers, either direct or indirect experiences.

The police in our town are instructed to DO NOTHING about them unless they have committed a violent crime. Even shoplifters are released and simply flee to another town.

I suppose the single issue that bothers me the most about illegals being here is that our laws do not appear to apply to them. I know what happens to citizens who break the laws, and I've seen what happens to illegals that break the laws.

KNOWING full well that the insurance industries are the world leaders in keeping statistics, I have no doubt they are fully aware of this problem, yet do not discuss the problem openly. I have no illusions as to why my automobile insurance rates are outrageous these days. The companies are simply passing the cost of illegal's accidents off onto legal drivers.

If I had my way, ANY TIME an illegal broke a law in this country they would be immediately deported......that is AFTER the borders were sealed air tight.

Yes, the borders CAN be sealed....otherwise why would Vincente Fox be complaining so publicly about it ? It cannot stop the problem, but it does add a deterrent factor.

Well, I apologize for going off into tangents. This is my first time and I am one very upset American citizen whose town is overrun by illegals like cockroaches.

I have several Hispanic friends who are here LEGALLY (have been here for decades) , but I cannot tolerate anyone in this country illegally.

-Bob-

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Welcome to Alipac! If you search the forum we have many articles involving illegal immigrants drinking and driving, and committing all kinds of other crimes. You came to the right place since we believe it is an important topic that needs attention.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bob,

WELCOME TO ALIPAC!

"If I had my way, ANY TIME an illegal broke a law in this country they would be immediately deported......that is AFTER the borders were sealed air tight.

Yes, the borders CAN be sealed....otherwise why would Vincente Fox be complaining so publicly about it ? It cannot stop the problem, but it does add a deterrent factor. "

Our organization agrees. We have been tracking many of the car accidents and murders caused by illegal aliens.

I hope you will consider bringing yourself up to speed and training in as a new citizen activist in our ranks.

Please take some time to explore our Platform, Mission Statement, and ALIPAC Action Panel on the top tool bar. Also, you can read through our top stories in the ALIPAC Archives found on the left of the screen.

There is a lot of information in our archives section and even more here in these Discussion Groups. The good news is that the info is all assembled in one place where you and any other American can learn a great deal in a short period of time.

I have to warn you. A lot of the news is disturbing.

Hang around for a bit and learn the ropes. We could use another set of hands that are dedicated to saving our nation.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC Bob.

If I had my way, ANY TIME an illegal broke a law in this country they would be immediately deported......that is AFTER the borders were sealed air tight.

Yes, the borders CAN be sealed....otherwise why would Vincente Fox be complaining so publicly about it ? It cannot stop the problem, but it does add a deterrent factor.
    I agree with you 100% on this. Like Brian and William have said, if you go back through the posts you will find a lot of articles concerning issues with illegals driving in the US.

Once more security on the borders is in place then more focus on internal enforcement can be put into gear.

The police in our town are instructed to DO NOTHING about them unless they have committed a violent crime. Even shoplifters are released and simply flee to another town.
    With the number of friends you have that have had negative encounters with illegals you should be able to start a local effort for enforcement. Start bugging the Chief of Police, Sheriff, Town Mayor, County Commissioners, City Council, local media, etc. Get the word out and in the light more. Do some research on local and state statistics and put that out. Get the politicians to squirm a little and you should start seeing some action.

Welcome americanbob.

You said what I've been saying for years. "I suppose the single issue that bothers me the most about illegals being here is that our laws do not appear to apply to them. I know what happens to citizens who break the laws, and I've seen what happens to illegals that break the laws."

Our laws do not apply to them. They may be turned over to BP or ICE if they didn't run like rodents from the scene of a traffic incident, but they won't be subject to our traffic laws like you or I would. I've been saying for years that it defies logic to run from the scene of an accident, but they continue to do it and get away with it. They only prosecute when caught and a death is involved and lately the courts have been handing out some pretty light sentences for that. I have always wanted them to be charged with child abuse, since they often have unbuckled children in the vehicles. Sometimes the children have been on the floorboards under the feet of the front seat passengers. Sometimes there's upwards of 30 people in one pick-up truck. Never any charges for these violations!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Greeting's from Mexico's Finest City...San Diego, Mexifornia

Here in San Diego, this type of thing has become a near everyday occurence. In fact, not only we have to deal with the endless numbers of illegals involved in DUI and Hit & Run (away on foot if necessary) accidents, we have have to be on the look out for smugglers who put countless people's lives in danger trying to elude Customs and Border agents. Imagine driving home with your family one night and at the last second seeing an SUV packed with illegals coming at you in the wrong direction of the fast lane of the freeway with their lights off doing over 100MPH? This is what we have to contend with daily on our local freeways. And most sickening of this situtation is the fact the local news won't even report on these incidents, and when they do, they almost always report it as a simple 'WRONG WAY DRIVER' story.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Last summer I started a thread on SOS which I have continued to maintain in which I copied posts from the California Highway Patrol in real time from their web site. The search parameters are somewhat large to get all of these so I had to do a lot of learning, but I was specifically hunting for hit and run cases to see if there was a connection between illegal immigration and this crime. This information was to be helpful in at least two ways:
    To see if Hit and run cases were endemic to illegal aliens
    To see if the statistics were being manipulated or hidden in any way.

I did this primarily due to the legislation here in California to give illegals driver licenses. Some of the more outspoken proponents claimed that illegal aliens would be more inclined to stay at the scene of an accident if they had licenses. I've a long ways to go on this yet, and I can't print everything I'm privy to right now as it might close off avenues to my search before it's concluded. But take a look through the thread if you like for maybe you will see from a different perspective

http://www.saveourstate.org/forums/i...showtopic=3555

Just a note to warn you all. The last part of this thread occurred on Christmas and included some fatal incidents on Christmas day. One was a teenager.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Welcome Bob. Look at some of the articles, its even worse than you think. Up here in NWestern OR, our lovely suburbs have become "ethnic" neighborhoods, but what really bugs most of us about that is we know that the majority of these people are illegal.

And that bit about the roaches, so true, because in this part of the country, roaches are unnatural and unheard of, now it seems all affordable apartment complexes are overrun with cockroaches, its sickening.

We have seen our nice community become a run down dump of a haven for Hispanic gangs, meth, crimes, murders and unemployment.

I am positive that there are many nice people that come here from Mexico, but the majority that life this third world life outweigh those. Midday this last summer, right in the middle of our "bucolic" small downtown main street, this drunken Hispanic man opened the front of his pants and urinated right in front of us and out kids, with no sense of decency and embarrasment. Then he just walked away. This is what most Americans are being exposed to, this is the type of behavior that helps to form our opinions. This influences our reactions to the Hispanic people in our communities.

Just do a search on the internet about "immigration reform" and many useful sites with all sorts of information will come up, and possibly many in your own state. Watch your local paper for articles and commentaries. Read them and make yourself informed.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hi Elizabeth - :P and here there are so many illegal teens that in the last year many cars smashed windows in- egged- gang graffiti- washing machine smashed and robbed windows broken-and the police say chase them off yourself- then of course an american man who has his construction business would drop off and pick up these two surly unsavory illegal males - in front of our mailboxes - for day labor work-I called the police once on that-
    why go to mexico on vacation - we have more then half a million here!

Hi Americanbob, welcome.

It's an interesting subject you brought up. I think the deportation of illegal aliens will save many lives just in the reduction of fatal car accidents alone. I'm also wondering if there're some states that allow illegal aliens to obtain driver's license. I thought there were a few, but don't know which states. Like I'm in possession of a ny driver's license, but as I'm living overseas I had to obtain the Dutch driver's license. As an American, you can drive in Holland for up to 6 months and if you're staying longer, you must obtain the Dutch driver's license. American tourist can always drive here as a tourist visa is only 3 months valid.

When I wanted to obtain the Dutch driver's license, I had to show that I'm in the country LEGALLY ( American passport with a Dutch student visa, so I'm here LEGALLY ) before they would issue me the license.
    On my student Visa I can only work up to 10 hours a week legally as they want to prevent me from taking a full time job from an EU citizen. The Dutch and other EU countries are currently deporting many illegal aliens right now. There're detention centers at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.

We can't the same be in the US ?

1 ) prove that you're in the country LEGALLY when getting any License
    2 ) Deportation of ILLEGAL ALIENS

Although I disagree with their 10 hours maximum working limit.