Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal gets caught working as a Milwaukee Police Officer

Ex-officer leaving U.S. today
    From the Journal Sentinel
    Posted: Dec. 21, 2007
    The illegal Mexican immigrant convicted of using a dead cousin's identity to become a Milwaukee police officer will leave for Mexico today, his attorney said Friday.

Ayala-Cornejo

Recent Coverage
    11/22/07: Ex-officer wants new start
    8/10/07: Officer who falsified identity pleads guilty
    6/16/07: MPD officer to plead guilty to falsifying identity

Multimedia
    Journal Sentinel reporter Bill Glauber sat down with illegal immigrant and former Milwaukee police officer Oscar Ayala-Cornejo who for 8 years pretended to be his dead cousin so he could remain in the United States and keep his job.

Buy a link hereOscar Ayala-Cornejo, 25, will make a one-way trip to Guadalajara, said Erich Straub, his immigration attorney.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement denied Ayala-Cornejo's request to stay until the day after Christmas, Straub said.

"My impression was that ICE didn't want to be perceived as doing him a favor," Straub said. "I hesitate to say they're Grinches because they won't let him stay because they have let him remain out of custody and they didn't have to."

Tim Counts of the immigration agency said that Ayala-Cornejo is making his own travel arrangements. "We are satisfied he will leave," he said.

In Guadalajara, Ayala-Cornejo will stay with extended family, Straub said. "He's looking to go back to school and be a computer programmer," he said. "He speaks Spanish, but culturally, it's a new world for him."

Ayala-Cornejo was sentenced to one year of probation in November for lying about his citizenship and agreed to be deported.

When his real identity was discovered, he admitted that he had assumed the identity of a dead cousin when he was 15.

Ayala-Cornejo moved to Milwaukee at age 9 with his family. At 15, when he decided he wanted to be a police officer, his father arranged for him to assume the identity of a dead cousin who had been a U.S. citizen. He switched high schools and began living as Jose Morales.

He joined the Milwaukee Police Department as a police aide in 2001 and became an officer assigned to the south side in 2005. He was arrested in May after immigration officials got a tip about his identity.

His brother Alex Ayala, a U.S. citizen and Milwaukee police officer, was fired for lying about his brother. Earlier this month, however, the Milwaukee Fire and Police Commission overturned his firing and gave him a 10-day suspension without pay.

- Georgia Pabst and John Diedrich
    http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=699452
    ------------------------

There is just no end to what they will do, just amazing, things most Americans would not even think of, like forged documents, steeling SS numbers, steeling Identities and totally ruining another persons life, by screwing up their credit, social secuity benefits etc......it is just all about me with these people, well I just wanted, and to hell with anyone else!

--------------------------HELP RED ALERT 12/26-------------------

LETS HELP WILLIAM AND TALK RADIO STOP "THE HUCKSTER" WE WILL NOT HAVE AN AMNESTY PRESIDENT !!!

Instruction and contact information at link below(lets go Alipacer's)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-95676.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Actually this story is quite old and I think this guy
    has already been deported

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Actually this story is quite old and I think this guy
    has already been deported
    I know it is old, but not so sure about the deported part! Lets hope so!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

That still doesn't mean that everyone knows about it.
    ------------------------

Banned
    I tryed to find the old story, I think he was deported last week or the week before ,

At any rate , he's out of here

The sad part is he should have done some prison time
    for his crimes

I think he was deported.... But you know the feds he could have been made a citizen....

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar
    I think he was deported.... But you know the feds he could have been made a citizen....
    Very good possiblilty knowing our government!! either that or they set him free and gave him a new identity.

Just let an AMERICAN or LEGAL resident ATTEMPT what THIS phony cop GOT AWAY WITH! NOT ONE friggin CHANCE THAT will happen!