Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: They have the right to remain silent

Quote Originally Posted by SenorKylNoMas
    In Phoenix, AZ, illegal immigration supporters are actually holding weekly classes to instruct illegals on how to behave when they are arrested. They are even giving them cards that say, "I have the right to remain silent" and give this card to the arresting officer. This is their way to get around being declared an illegal and being reported to ICE. Clever, huh? Reportedly, there are 100s of illegals attending these meetings every week.
    They hand in that card and it's a sure trip to the police station. It should also automatically generate a call to ICE, since people who are legally here would not have handed the cops a card like that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Playing the silent card

My first instinct would be that they are illegal, but they get to call the ACLU to protect them and then claim that the police are racial profiling. It happens all the time here.

Quote Originally Posted by evangelinot
    This did not happen just because of Bush &Co. Don't be naive. Clinton did nothing.

None of Congress since Reagan's shamnesty has done anything about this, Your state and local officials have done nothing about this. They are still doing nothing, no matter what party.

The bogged down legislation and backdoor funding of LaRaza, and others, along with the ACLU is the powerhouse behind it.
    Well said. I'm no cheerleader, but I am so SICK of people blaming Bush for everything wrong in this country. These problems we face have been brewing for decades and the fault lies with many-not just one man.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    This did not happen just because of Bush &Co. Don't be naive. Clinton did nothing.

None of Congress since Reagan's shamnesty has done anything about this, Your state and local officials have done nothing about this. They are still doing nothing, no matter what party.

The bogged down legislation and backdoor funding of LaRaza, and others, along with the ACLU is the powerhouse behind it.
    Well said. I'm no cheerleader, but I am so SICK of people blaming Bush for everything wrong in this country. These problems we face have been brewing for decades and the fault lies with many-not just one man.
    This is true. This problem started back in 86 when Regan gave that mass amnesty in which the enforcement provisions of that agreement were never implemented. There have been plenty of enablers since that time who swore to uphold the Constitution and protect the American People, only to pass the buck onto the next administration, who in turn also turned a blind eye.

Essentially, the 86 amnesty gave an open invitation to the world to get into the US anyway you can and just wait for the next amnesty jackpot to be given out.

Well, here we are some 20 years later and nothing at all has been done to secure our borders. The number of illegals is no longer 3-10 million, its now 20-30 million and they are screaming for another amnesty in which many in our government are just dying to give them.

Through chain migration, any form of amnesty could result in over 100 million third world, uneducated, immigrants flooding the United States over the next 5-10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

This is true. This problem started back in 86 when Regan gave that mass amnesty in which the enforcement provisions of that agreement were never implemented. There have been plenty of enablers since that time who swore to uphold the Constitution and protect the American People, only to pass the buck onto the next administration, who in turn also turned a blind eye.

Essentially, the 86 amnesty gave an open invitation to the world to get into the US anyway you can and just wait for the next amnesty jackpot to be given out.

Well, here we are some 20 years later and nothing at all has been done to secure our borders. The number of illegals is no longer 3-10 million, its now 20-30 million and they are screaming for another amnesty in which many in our government are just dying to give them.

Through chain migration, any form of amnesty could result in over 100 million third world, uneducated, immigrants flooding the United States over the next 5-10 years.
    Thank you. I know Bush has made some huge mistakes and I am pissed as hell about them, but I get oh so tired of him being the scapegoat for the sins of the past. Reagan was a good president and a much loved president, but I have a hard time forgiving him for the '86 amnesty. He's dead and gone now and doesn't have to live the disaster he caused.

Re: They have the right to remain silent

Quote Originally Posted by SenorKylNoMas
    In Phoenix, AZ, illegal immigration supporters are actually holding weekly classes to instruct illegals on how to behave when they are arrested. They are even giving them cards that say, "I have the right to remain silent" and give this card to the arresting officer. This is their way to get around being declared an illegal and being reported to ICE. Clever, huh? Reportedly, there are 100s of illegals attending these meetings every week.
    They do have the right to not answer any questions, but they can't escape being fingerprinted and having the name they gave run through the system. It would seem there's a database of people who are here on visas and such, so that shouldn't be a problem. If we simply enforce the laws that are on the books, we can cut the number of illegals in half in less than a year.

Great article. This article shows the negativity of illegal immigration on American citizens that many people turn a blind eye too. Racist illegals are running rampant in this country. Over the past five years I have seen illegals show racism towards, whites, blacks, Asians and American born Hispanics. I have friend of different races who often tell me of the racism they endure in their neighorhoods, colleges, schools and job places. One of my close friends worked in construction for awhile because he couldn't join the Navy during that time some of his Mexican coworkers called him "pinche gringo" and "pendijo". He told me that this often happend. He was very relieved when he was cleared to join the Navy. During my freshman year of college I became friends with a black female who lived in San Diego prior to moving to New Mexico and she also told me about racism she encountered by Mexicans in her high school. Yet the media and illegal lovers always make the illegals the "victims" of racism and hate. Americans are the victims of discrimination in their own country. Illegals are the victimizers.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123