Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Richard, what are you talking about? We are talking about the AVERAGE SIZE OF AN AMERICAN HOUSEHOLD. Some are 1, some are 2, some are 3, some are 4, some are 5, some are 6, some are 7, some are 8, some are 9, some are 10, some are 11, some are 12, some are 13. The Average of all these American Households is around 2.7.

I don't know what the average Family is. Never heard the figure.

What is your point Richard? What is it you are trying to say?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet/SAFFFacts?_sse=on

Richard, here is the 2000 US Census data that shows the Average American Household Size to be 2.59. It also shows your Family size of 3.14.

I'm using the Average Household Size rounded to 3 and adding 1 to make it 4 to account for the large number of younger illegal aliens and their much higher birth rate than the American birth rate.

So, look at this data and then tell me what it is you are talking about and what point you are trying to make, ok?

Thanks.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy,

You are making a series of errors which are resulting in an estimate which is way to high. The dogmatic way that you continue making the same sort of mistakes it is becoming very evident that trying to show you why everyone elses estimates is lower is a waste of time.

The typical illegal alien is still a single male not a whole family. The average household size in the general population does not highlight the specific demographic situation of the illegal aliens.

On the other hand the figures you use do illustrate what will happen if their lobbyists are successful in their push for
    family reunification. If things do not change now we will be at your numbers soon.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh Richard, I see your problem. You think the 7,200,000 tax returns were filed by single male guys. Interesting. In our town, it's all families. Where are you located? One of the individuals the NY Daily News interviewed was a shop owner in Manhattan with a wife and daughters. He reported $8,000 of income and paid $237 in tax.

There really is no reason to speculate. The SS has the information so they should be able to tell us how many people are claimed on the tax returns.

The growth rate of population that the Hispanics brag about is the result of growth rate amongst illegals. In order for the illegals to grow they get married and have children. The hospitals are filled with birthings of Anchor Babies involving a mother, children and a dad.

When I'm at Wal-Mart on Friday night....it is all families....dad, mom and at least two sometimes more children. They don't speak English, they weren't here a year ago. We have 9.4% unemployment, so they are taking jobs from Americans making Americans unemployed, and stealing their jobs and paychecks. And they are all "households". I see no single males here.

All the illegal chicken workers at Tyson's are females. Men can't cut the chicken as well, lack the physical dexterity in their hands.

How many illegals do you think are in the United States? The 11,000,000 reported by the Pew Center? The 20,000,000 or more reported by Bear Stearnes last Spring or the 50,000,000 extra people in the United States shown by the US Census.

See with an Average Household of 2.7, this is below replacement...so our population should have levelled out and not kept "growing".

We've grown by 50,000,000 or more now...this was in 2000....that is not explained by US Legal Birth Rates and Death Rates.

That is where the 50,000,000 came from originally.

Anyway, any information or statistics you have to post that might help clarify how many illegal aliens there are in the United States would be very helpful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12