Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals are 3% of US Pop. yet account for 11-15% of murders

From HUMAN EVENTS ONLINE Website:

Illegal Alien Invasion Deadlier Than Iraq
    by Mac Johnson
    Posted Dec 5, 2005

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=10663

When your first acts in America are to illegally sneak in, lie about your status, obtain fraudulent identification, deceive public services and solicit an itinerant job in the underground economy, people have a right to ask what sort of neighbor you might become.

The illegal alien’s life of deceit and struggle would seem to appeal only to those very desperate to leave their homelands. And the failed societies which inspire such desperation in their poor tend to be much more violent than the United States. “How much of this violence is imported into the United States with these desperate migrants?� is thus an obvious question to be asked in the debate over the costs and benefits of tolerating millions of such immigration criminals.

It may be an obvious question, but there is little attempt to answer it by government. Given that the first responsibility of government is to protect the lives of its citizens, this is surprising. Or it would be, if my last shred of idealism had not long ago been euthanized by my sense of reality on the subject of our willfully neglected borders.

{snip}

While the murder rate among illegal aliens in America is unknown, we do have fair estimates of how many illegal migrants are here, and what countries they came from. The murder rates in most of these countries are known and published by the United Nations (which means the figures must be correct). If one then simply assumes that each nationality of alien commits murder at the same rate in America as it would in its homeland, it is then possible to arrive at an estimate of the probable rate of murder by illegal aliens in America.

Put more plainly, I assumed that 3,871,912 Mexicans in America kill at the same rate as 3,871,912 Mexicans in Mexico, then did the same for 336,717 Salvadorans, 77,000 Brazilians, 226,886 Chinese and 39 other categories of illegal alienâ€â€
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Great I guess my family and I are a bunch of murderers. My parents came to the US as illegal aliens. Later on they received amnesty from President Reagan. My Dad is a MD back in his Birth country and came to the US looking for his estranged wife. My Mom was a teacher back in her homeland that came to the US looking for a better life leaving behind a baby boy. They met by pure accident and within a year I was born. They both eventually became RNs.

I grew up, went to High School and later on went on to graduate from college. My Mom, Dad, Brother, and I have never murdered anyone. I killed before though. I've killed in the name of freedom and defending this great nation. I served six years in the US Armed Forces. I did two back to back deployments and participated in Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi freedom.

When the war started Latino Soldiers and Marines were one of the first groups to die in combat. One Soldier was from Guatemala who came to the US illegally by hopping trains. When it comes to receiving the highest military distinction, the Medal of Honor, "Latinos are the largest single ethnic group, in proportion to the number who served, to earn this prestigious award." http://www.medalofhonor.com/recipients/hispanic.html
    Many people want to deny birthright citizenship to babies born to illegal aliens. My question is why?? If that were true back when I was born, my life would be much different then what it is today. I would probably be an illegal alien.

Why? Because it is a fact that many illegal aliens are having children at our expense to support and entrench their criminal acts and to take further advantage of our generous culture.

Damn shoddy reason to have a baby wouldn't you say?

BTW, check our platform. Although many of our supporters believe we should deny birth citizenship, it is not a part of our platform because we do not have the 80+% support for ending birth citizenship that we do for other measures. People that share your view, that illegal immigration is OK because YOU benefited from it like to draw attention to birthright citizenship as a tactic.

Illegal aliens in the US military? We need to put a stop to that. We do not need to be training illegal aliens to use weapons and explosives, nor do we need no citizens around classified technology, nor do we need to be offering the incentive of a paid job in the US military to attract more illegal aliens.

I would like our researchers to look into your claim that an illegal alien was one of the first US soldiers to be killed in Iraq.

Why would ICE be arresting and deporting illegal aliens left and right off of military bases working for contractors when illegal aliens were in the service?

Nobody has made the claim that all Latinos or that all illegal aliens are murderers.

Where do you see that? You have made the claim that you guess your family were murderers because they were illegal aliens. Did someone say that all illegal aliens are murderers? No.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Most Americans were surprised at this story of “green card� soldiers hit newspaper front pages. They were moved by the fact the stories hit because the second American killed in Iraq, a United States Marine, was, in fact, a former illegal alien from Guatemala who snuck into the United States several years ago. He became legal and joined the Marines. Jose Antonio Gutierrez was granted citizenship posthumously.
    http://www.voznuestra.com/PoliticalWire ... /_April/13
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Great I guess my family and I are a bunch of murderers. My parents came to the US as illegal aliens. Later on they received amnesty from President Reagan."

That post is chock-full of non-logic and faulty reasoning.

Am I supposed to extrapolate from one family and apply it to all illega aliens?

What I read in that post is a factoid I have written about extensively; the placing of ethnicity and/or illegal status above laws, loyalty to a country, assimilating into a predominant (for the time being) culture.

I'm sure our prisons are full of folks making excuses for their crimes. But, do we forgive their crimes, give them a hug and allow them to roam to commit mire rapes, murders, robberies? No. We live within a system of laws that "grease the skids of society." Most (but not all) laws restrict us yet actually increase our freedoms!!!

Allowing illegals to prance in harms society. Sure, illegals contribute BUT, too often, those contributions are at the expense of those here illegally.

So, make excuses for law breakers, people sneaking in and violating OUR laws from the get-go. Forget about the harm illegals cause; from crimes to economically harming America's working poor to importing diseases due to illegals bypassing the medical screening legal immigrants undergo.

Tell the parents of the kid undergoing a year's worth of tuberculosis treatment, a disease caught from an illegal alien, that it's okay!!!! Yah' see, a Hispanic serves in the military so all is just fine!!!

Tell the woman from New York City that the gang rape and severe beating received from 5 illegal aliens is just the fair price to be paid so illegals can live and work here.

I am appalled that a supposed college-educated person would resort to emotive spewings while tossing logic and critical thinking into the trash.

If an illegal alien got into the military they used fake documents. The military will take resident aliens and there is a program the speeds up the citizenship process for active duty resident aliens.

The bottom line is the US military does not openly take illegal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by obbop

That post is chock-full of non-logic and faulty reasoning.

Am I supposed to extrapolate from one family and apply it to all illega aliens?

I am appalled that a supposed college-educated person would resort to emotive spewings while tossing logic and critical thinking into the trash.
    I’m glad someone pointed that out. I used the same logic and reasoning that reptile09 used in his post. I would say that many illegal alien opponents use the same reasoning to apply negative actions to all illegal aliens and Hispanics. After someone is done reading the posts on this site they would come out thinking that most Hispanics are murderers, rapists, criminals and a whole host of other negative impressions.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    People that share your view, that illegal immigration is OK because YOU benefited from it like to draw attention to birthright citizenship as a tactic.
    I wonder how you came to the knowledge of what my view on illegal immigration is. I don’t agree with illegal immigration and would rather have a better system to allow people to come to this country legally. You are right I benefited from illegal immigration and I wonder what’s wrong with that. People benefit from things all the time, that’s a way of life in this country. The US went to war and has killed over 100,000 Iraqis because it served in its best interests.

HI anchor baby aka Dogsnapper- It is very nice of you to come here and say hello perhaps you should thank the united states for allowing you to live here along with your illegal parents-
    by the way- I am very opposed to any more anmesty-for anchor babies like you and for other illegals like you're parents
    You are right I benefited from illegal immigration and I wonder what’s wrong with that. People benefit from things all the time, that’s a way of life in this country. The US went to war and has killed over 100,000 Iraqis because it served in its best interests.

oh please - dont compare apples & oranges -your statement is an example of illogical thinking -
    the war in iraq has nothing to do with illegal immigration- if you are going to be illogical then why not compare illegal immigration to shoplifting or drug dealing or Fire Ants ?
    perhaps you should go back to your [illegal] parent's country and work to reform it - so that you're cousins etc et all - don't all move here-
    ooppps --- wait how many relatives have you and you're parents brought in through the back door or sponsered? This is yet another concern:one illegal begets many '

For your information I've already thanked the US by putting my life on the line and getting shot a couple of times while in the Armed Forces. If that's that enough for Racists like you than I don't know what it is. Also my parents are now US citizens who've helped saved the lives of many grateful Americans. Illogical thinking, now you are accusing me of the same thing most of the people on this site are guilty of. I suppose you only point that out when it helps further your agenda. Apples and oranges, what an overused and dimwitted statement.

whatsa matter dogsnapper did you wake up on the wrong side of the border again?

]If that's that enough for Racists like you than
    by the way coming to this site to flame and bait, ie by calling me a racist ( thank you I will consider the source and view it as a compliment)
    and a dimwit- will most likely get you kicked off the board.
    also , the term apples & oranges is used in Debate- a class I took in high school-
    You attempted to use the war in iraq as a way of rationalizing your anchor baby status- and they have nothing to do with one another.
    I am most certainly not stupid -
    and your attitude confirms for me that amnesty is a VERY BAD IDEA , it was when your (criminal) and illegal parents were allowed to stay and it is now- if you want to be angry with my opinion so be it- it is nothing to me- but please don't call american citizens racists just because they aren't delighted with 20 million illegals moving here

also - you mentioned your parents were doctors- well they should have stayed in mexico and helped the people there - family planning comes to mind- among other things- coming here for material reasons is not something I should be obligated to admire or forgive- . It wasn't your parents right to break our laws - to their own benefit.
    I suggest you go back to mexico and work to make the land of your countrymen a better place-

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast