Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wonder what kind of public High School you went to. I didn't call you a dimwit. I called your statement dimwitted (think outside the box anyone?). As you can see people here are just taking the illegal immigration issue as an excuse to vent out their racism. You are one example of an ignorant (everyone is an ignorant in one way or another) yapping on in issues they don’t have a clue about. You assume that because my parents came here illegally (actually my Mom came with a visa) that they are Mexican. Well surprise neither of them are Mexican. You tell me to go back to Mexico and help out the people. I’ve gone to Mexico and helped out the poor over there many times and I will continue to do so. I’ve also helped out the poor in Africa when I was in the service. It’s not your right to tell me, an American Citizen and a War Vet, to go back to Mexico. Whether you forgive my parents for coming here illegally or not doesn’t matter either. You are not above anyone to judge them.

Dogsnapper:

You may have been in the military and you may have gone to Mexico, but one thing is certain... you are out of here.

You have violated two of our rules in short order by calling people names, race baiting, and being insulting.

Your logic is bull crap and you are acting like a typical little open borders troll.

It's to bad that your parents and our military did not teach you more character than you have shown a lack of here.

The people on these boards know more about what they are talking about than you.

"You are right I benefited from illegal immigration and I wonder what’s wrong with that. People benefit from things all the time, that’s a way of life in this country. The US went to war and has killed over 100,000 Iraqis because it served in its best interests."-- wrote Dogsnapper.

Yea, and there are people that are willing to benefit from selling drugs and stealing and raiding pensions, rape, murder, and prostitution. Those are all illegal too. You just happen to be one of those small group of freaks that support criminal behavior because "someone benefits".

You are a clear example of why illegal immigration must be stopped. Illegal immigration let your parents in and they obviously raised you to be a nasty racist and defender of crime. You have no respect for our laws or our citizens and you are eager to call Americans that care about this country more than you racists.

"There is no higher form of racism than to defend or support illegal actions of others simply because they share your race"

Goodbye troll. We don't allow racists like you on our boards.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

vent out their racism
    Iam so glad you are out of here Dogsnapper- and as my farewell to you let me point out a few things-
    Illegal immigration isn't about Race- mexicans are not a Race nor are brazillians for that matter-
    it is about what amounts to an entire country coming to another country - without legal permission-and causing problems ....
    I wasn't against the latinos or other countries coming to oregon at all until we reached critical mass-
    my sister used to call me Ms International and I used to live in the mission district of San francisco- my brother has a Ph.d and travels and lives abroad to do field work- he even lived in argentina for a year-
    The high school I attended was considered to be the best public school in the nation at the time I went there- it's the same suburb that Bill Gates has his company in-.
    It was you who came here to vent you're own Racism- dogsnapper-
    Goodbye
    ps You need to come up with something better then the Race Card - that is getting to be such a Yawn

OK--the only thing I have to add to this is that anyone who actually THINKS that illegals only comprise 3% of the population needs to take a good look around.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not that it is anything new, its been the tactic for a while now, but after reading the article about the national day of protest (Saturday) in every city the crowds of illegal alien supports (who were larger than the opposition) yelled, screamed and carried signs saying "RACIST."
    This is such a dominating theme today that I'd like to see suggestions on how to turn the table and expose who the "real racists" are.

I know my own conscience and I know I'm not one and seeing all the pleasant people on this board, I don't see a hint of it from anyone else either. At these rallies however you get people from Communist groups, pro Palestinian, La Raza, MeCha, people dressed in Indian clothing banging drums to drown out speakers and curtail freedom of speech, but they go on calling us bad guys.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

the Race card and the aggressive tactics of THE OTHER SIDE do succeed in intimadating the average normal american citizen. I mean being called A nazi is like being called a baby killer-
    at the same time- their tactics : using the Race/ Nazi card every chance they get and overusing the Legal system by suing eveyone - is going to backfire-
    You can become immune to the namecalling - though- it just takes time-
    I was thinking about " go Back to Europe " slogan that they are using-
    that in itself is racist- because they assume that everyone who is against illegal immigration is from Europe.
    they also are being dishonest - since the majority of pro open borders have some european ancestry - so I guess we all have to go back to europe then eh? that will be amusing.

Many american citizens are part native american and many illegals are part european. a counter slogan - like clinton used to get elected:
    It's about the Cost of Illegal immigraton Stupid " might be a good idea

the Race card and the aggressive tactics of THE OTHER SIDE do succeed in intimadating the average normal american citizen. I mean being called A nazi is like being called a baby killer-
    at the same time- their tactics : using the Race/ Nazi card every chance they get and overusing the Legal system by suing eveyone - is going to backfire-
    You can become immune to the namecalling - though- it just takes time-
    I was thinking about " go Back to Europe " slogan that they are using-
    that in itself is racist- because they assume that everyone who is against illegal immigration is from Europe.
    they also are being dishonest - since the majority of pro open borders have some european ancestry - so I guess we all have to go back to europe then eh? that will be amusing.

Many american citizens are part native american and many illegals are part european. a counter slogan - like clinton used to get elected:
    It's about the Cost of Illegal immigraton Stupid " might be a good idea

Doggsnapper, thank you!

You guys are cold, give him the respect he deserves. He served in the military to protect citizens of our great powerful country including the people on this site.

Once again, THANK YOU!

a new troll - how droll -

Sheesh, don't they have anything better to do on Saturday night? Get a life...
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast