Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WhiteBoy21,
    welcome to ALIPAC,
    hummm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seems I'm not welcomed here.

But why are we even trying to stop Mexicans crossing the border, even if we build a wall you don't think they could build a ladder? They think southwest is their land and we will never change their thoughts, anyways American faces are changing because the white birth rate is low compared to latinos and their is nothing we could do about that.

Hey, you are right whiteboy! They could just bring a ladder. Although, building a wall is not part of this organization's platform... please tell us what we should do or think about illegal immigration.

Do tell!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Hey, you are right whiteboy! They could just bring a ladder. Although, building a wall is not part of this organization's platform... please tell us what we should do or think about illegal immigration.

Do tell!

W
    I think we should legalize immigration from Mexico because we need taxpayers to support our baby boomers (our aging population) and we should stop welfare benefits for illegal immigrants and USA citizens.

Define welfare benefits?
    does that include the school lunch program? food stamps? medicaid?
    energy assistance? housing assistance? the military?
    it sounds to me, white boy, that you haven't done too much thinking.....
    perhaps the quickest way to get rid of the illegals would be to close the public schools- no longer require that hospitals provide medical care to whoever shows up at their door-close the libraries- stop all safety net programs like energy asisstance-
    ]then it will be like the 1930's - and get rid of credit cards too- since they are the reason many americans are complacent- many would be wearing rags or going hungry or have to walk if they didnt have credit to float them from month to month

Second thought white boy - your idea is brilliant!!
    why - because during the 1930's this country got over being nice and deported all the illegal mexicans and their anchor babies- .Americans were starving and needed jobs, there would have been revolution in the streets

yeah !Deportation I can hardly wait-
    [/b]

we need taxpayers to support our baby boomers (our aging population) and we should stop welfare benefits for illegal immigrants and USA citizens.
    Hi Whiteboy21, welcome.

I have to disagree that the illegals who we are so consistently finding will be of any advantage to our retiring baby boomers (of which I happen to be one.) A large portion of that illegal population are workers who work under the table for slave wages then go line up for benefits to supplement their meager income. That isn't a help, is it? Another portion of the illegals are dealing drugs and not paying any taxes, either. That certainly isn't a help to the tax roles. And those who are working with false documents in low wage jobs can't support themselves either. So I fail to see how their tax dollars are going to do us any good.

Any other things we should LEGALIZE whiteboy to make more money?

W

Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Any other things we should LEGALIZE whiteboy to make more money?

W
    My income is high already from my business, it would be selfish of me to make more moeny.

Welcome WhiteBoy21.

Well, congratulations on your success. Do you like your job ?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast