Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judy--I think you are being a lot more magnanimous than I about Jose. I frankly think he joined the group for one reason--to bait us. And, it's working. I think we should just ignore his ramblings rather than even trying to explain our position. I think Jose is a mole who is trying to penetrate our organization and he uses some pretty lame arguments to get us fired up.

If a person does not agree with the philosophy of ALIPAC, they should move on to an organization with which they agree.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Poz

concerned

I think no I know. It is illegal to cross the border without proper papers. So we know all of us that these people need to be removed form our country. Any person helping or persons in goverment not trying with all their power should be arrested or removed from office. People that came to this country for a better life did so legally and desirve the right to be here.
    There is a deeper concern though. Why are these people coming here and what can our government do to help those people in their own country? If you look around in this country most of the jobs that made this coultry great are gone why? What do we do?

Why are these people coming here and what can our government do to help those people in their own country? If you look around in this country most of the jobs that made this coultry great are gone why? What do we do?
    Poz, we don't need to Mexico is NOT a poor country. Their leaders take in $102,000,000.00 dollars a day (365 days a year) in oil revenue, Mexicos oil industry is solely owned by the Mexican government. So let's think a minute, where is the money going; Mexico's vast modern highway system?......no they don't have that. Mexico's modern nationalized health care system?......no they don't have that. Mexico's power grid delivering electrical power to every household?......no they don't have that. Mexico's modern sewage disposal system?......no they don't have that. Mexico's modern public transportation system?......no they don't have that. Then surely it must be Mexico's modern educational system?......no they don't have that either. Just what is the $37,230,000,000.00 yearly oil revenue doing for the poor people of Mexico? They need to go home and make a regime change in Mexico City, as long as it is easier to come here than to stay there and change things. Nothing will change but our society colapsing under the weight of all the new illegal arrivals. The caymen Island accounts Mexico's Oil money is flowing into must be HUGE, none of it is being spent on their own people!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

POZ!! Great Post and WELCOME TO ALIPAC!!

Defens is right. Mexico is squandering its resources and revenues on a handful of wealthy elites. The Mexicans are coming here for two reasons:

1) Vincente Fox - who I refer to as you'll see from time to time as "FOXEY FLOP" - who wants to get rid of the Mexican Indians and wants transfer payments from these workers sent back to Mexico to feed his Flopping Economy.

2) George Bush - who I refer to as you'll see from time to time as "BUSHEY BOMB" - who wants to flood the United States with millions of people we can't sustain to disempower the American Citizens of the United States so he can in his Manical Mind, end the United States.

You will learn more about this and you should read a paper I posted in the discussion session called "North American Community Plan - ITS TIME TO KICK BUTT!" which describes a plan presently underway to open our borders entirely, encourage even more migration into the United States, run all trade and security issues through a Council instead of Congress and our Courts; and is basically the blueprint for ending the United States as we know it.

You might ask WHY would the President of the United States want to end the United States? Good question. There is only one reason and that is to create an environment where the American People no longer rule the United States; no longer have any meaninful political power in our own security or the security of other nations; clearing the path for a consolidations of nations into ONE that is ruled totally by the United Nations and the World Trade Organization which would be a world run by Globalists.

We have lost control of our government. We have lost the White House; we have lost the United States Senate; and we have lost the US Supreme Court. We are waiting on the CAFTA vote in the House of Representatives to find out if we have lost control of the entire US Congress as well.

To secure our nation again, Americans will have to provide that security until we Clean House in DC.

These are troubling times, but on the birght side, they are exciting times. This is great period of American History in the making, one of the first great political challenges of the American People since the Civil War. I believe in Americans; I believe while many think we are soft, and lazy, and complacent and will be "sheeple" into the slaughter.... I think not. Being an American is a very special thing to be. Deep inside you is a spirit that sleeps; wakes up once in awhile to look around and if everything seems okay, lays its head down like any good watch dog; but when it wakes up and looks around and hears noises outside and gets a whiff of bad odor somewhere....what does that dog do?

Americans are no different. Americans always know when something is wrong and needs fixing. Some get to it quicker and earlier than others, but when its time, all Americans will stand together as they always have and do whatever it takes to protect each other and save our nation.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All of you are completely right about Mexico. Their government is about as corrupt as they come. So, if our "esteemed" President REALLY wanted to do something to better OUR country, he would have kept his a.. out of Iraq and created a regime change right at our back door---MEXICO. That is the closest place to us where we are threatened. We are not only ceding our national security to Mexico, we are ceding our economic future to Mexico.

If these idiots that we elected can't see that NAFTA did absolutely NOTHING for the PEOPLE of Mexico except cause even more of them to flood across our border for work, how in the world can they even THINK that CAFTA will do anything for the Central American countries??? It will just create more of the same.

For the life of me, I CANNOT fathom why it is so important to our President to cozy up to Vicente Fox, a dictator by any standards; to the Saudi Royal family--a bunch that supports schools that teach Wahabi philosphies that are KILLING innocent people; and to Vladimir Putin who obviously wants to do away with any semblance of democracy in his country.

Our elected representatives are just whores. The Senate was set to vote AGAINST CAFTA until the White House starts an all-out campaign to buy their votes FOR CAFTA. And, it WORKED. I am so afraid that the same thing will happen in the House. We must continue our campaign in the House so CAFTA will NOT PASS.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456