Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Are illegals being identified in you local paper? Just call me curious.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Are illegals being identified in you local paper? Just call me curious.

Are illegals being identified in you local paper? Just call me curious.

Over the last several months or so I've noticed numerous articles in my local newspaper (Raleigh N&O) of crimes committed by people with Hispanic names. None, not a single article, identifies any of the perpetrators as being illegal. My local paper used to identify illegals but it seems that is no longer their practice. Has anyone else noticed a change in their local papers policy on this?

FYI: Five or so years ago I read a study that reported 7 in 10 Hispanics in the State of North Carolina were illegal immigrants.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Guess I can assume everyone else's paper is identifying illegals when they commit a crime.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mine doesn't. The editors of the local papers here all appear to be for open borders. Never mind. I just looked at the local headlines and they are definitely for open borders.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday View Post
    Mine doesn't. The editors of the local papers here all appear to be for open borders. Never mind. I just looked at the local headlines and they are definitely for open borders.
    Thank you. Was your paper always like that or did the change happen over the last several months to a year?

I would say the local paper changed when we got a new editor a few years back. He seems to think that the original citizens of this town are bigots, racist etc. and says it often in veiled terms when he writes his editorials. The other papers close to my town have been like that for a long, long time.

MW
    I'm just curious as to how many newspapers are actually attempting to keep the illegal immigrant problem on the down-low by purposely failing to identify illegal when arrested.