Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals in College, what about K-12???

Illegals in College, what about K-12???

I did a search for this but was unable to find anything specific so pardon me if this is redundant.

I am fairly new to Alipac and need to figure something out. This entire issue with the illegals being admitted into college, isn't this a fight where how do I say "after the fact". Where I need clarification is why did they receive any K-12 education in the first place?

I certainly do not approve of illegals being provided any services in this country, although what is the point of stopping them at the college level after we already provided them 13 years of public school. At least at the college level they need to pay for it themselves.

I am interested in why the fight is not directed at illegal alien children being provided K-12 education on my tax dollar. To me this is where the problem is at and where the efforts need to be focused. Maybe someone can provide me specific law/regulation that provides the public education to EVERYONE regardless of where they come from.

We are forced to pay for and educate illegal aliens K-12 till someone challenges and overthrows Plyer Vs. Texas

You can use the search feature above or on the homepage at www.alipac.us to access more info about this court decision.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    I think we have a great deal of information about this case HERE at ALIPAC that a lot of hard working volunteers spent a lot of time collecting to help answer questions like this right?

W

No only Education, but this decision is the cause of Anchor Babies. They ruled that Texas was/is infact in jurisdiction of people here Illegally.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com