Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Illegals Could Manage to build 69 tunnels from Mexico,

UNDER the Border into the US, but we can't build a gosh darn FENCE????

I don't have cable but I was watching CNN at a neighbors.

These tunnels are sophisticated, with pumps, electricity, lighting, places to hide drugs, water, etc.

The Mexicans have been allowed to build their own direct, unpoliced routes into the US. Unbelievable. They are coming and going and running drugs and people at their leisure. A route to bring the drugs in and the money back to Mexico. I bet the Mexican government is paying for it.

No wonder so many of them are in this country.

69 that they have found so far???? Come on, someone has known about these tunnels.

Reports are that "guards" on the other side are paid off, and in some cases offered assistance as lookouts.

I guess so...how else could they have been built?

One thing we all know, is the folks using these tunnels are not legal and they are not transporting legal items into the us.

Would Canada allow this to go on?
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Re: The Illegals Could Manage to build 69 tunnels from Mexic

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    Would/does any other country?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to clean house. We really do.

We need to cut off the jobs and freebies and do it now.

Without the expense and manpower of dealing with illegals in this country, we could do whatever we need to do on the border - be it fence, more people, equipment to locate tunnels, etc.

Give the BP the freedom they need to do their work on the border. These guys know they can do anything they want. Heck, if they get wounded, it's a 'you get to bring in a dozen loads free' card.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are reports that we have not cemented many of the tunnels that have been known about for 5 years.

It is all a conspiracy against us, the people. I think our government wants drugs and all the problems. and illegals and all the problems in this country.

Don't tell me they could not do something about 68 tunnels. We can send a man to the freaking moon......

Re: The Illegals Could Manage to build 69 tunnels from Mexic

UNDER the Border into the US, but we can't build a gosh darn FENCE????

I don't have cable but I was watching CNN at a neighbors.

These tunnels are sophisticated, with pumps, electricity, lighting, places to hide drugs, water, etc.

The Mexicans have been allowed to build their own direct, unpoliced routes into the US. Unbelievable. They are coming and going and running drugs and people at their leisure. A route to bring the drugs in and the money back to Mexico. I bet the Mexican government is paying for it.

No wonder so many of them are in this country.

69 that they have found so far???? Come on, someone has known about these tunnels.

Reports are that "guards" on the other side are paid off, and in some cases offered assistance as lookouts.

I guess so...how else could they have been built?

One thing we all know, is the folks using these tunnels are not legal and they are not transporting legal items into the us.

Yep, one of the tunnels that they originally found about 2 years ago was the size of 6 football fields on the Mexican side and 2 football fields on the US side!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

TI think our government wants drugs and all the problems. and illegals and all the problems in this country.
    I agree boots. If they didn't want it, they'd put a stop to it.

I saw this on Glenn Beck show yesterday. His fill-in host was interviewing Congressman Ed Royce. Ed is my former congressman. He is a great guy. He said the fence needs to be built. When they find the tunnels they fill them in with concrete and find anyone affiliated with the warehouse or other housing the come up into. The Border Patrol said they are having to resort to this, especially in the San Diego area BECAUSE THE FENCE IS WORKING THAT HUNTER PUSHED FOR. Imagine that!

They seem quite productive, we should put them to work here in the US...

oh wait.

If they are so 'productive' why do they need to come to America - it would seem Mexico needs them more than we do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast