Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals have no right to path to citizenship

Illegals have no right to path to citizenship
    Published: Nov 15, 2007

This past Friday as I was reading Mr. Klock's column about illegal immigration I thought to myself: "Finally, someone is going to say it as it is." But then my bubble was burst as I read the line: "Earning the path to citizenship." I would like Mr. Klock or any other columnist to explain to me why any person who entered this country illegally should have the right to citizenship in this country?

I don't know what it is about people like Mr. Klock who are afraid to take a strict stance against illegal immigration. Is it because they are afraid of being seen as being mean-spirited or even racist? What is racist about wanting to protect your borders, especially after 9/11? The best way to deal with illegal immigration is simple: You cut off all aid to illegals -- that means no welfare assistance, no access to the public schools, no access to any service at all except for emergency medical care.

We should also cut off all aid to any city or state that does not support the immigration service. Take away too the tax-exempt status of any church that harbors any illegal immigrants. Do these things and the illegals will start leaving.

To me this is going to be one of the most of the important issues in the up-coming election and I hope it would be for the rest of the country as well.

Peter Stathis
    Spring Hill, Florida
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And the dems have taken the wrong side. Illegal immigration and their outrageous tax proposals are going to kill them. They have moved way to far to the left, which may be the plan to get nominated, then move back to the middle. By election time the immigration issue will be at a boiling point and nothing less than NO amnesty will be accepted!

Illegals should have no right to a "pathway to citizenship".The very thought of paying a fine to become a citizen is revolting and an insult to all Americans who believe in obeying laws.Citizenship should NEVER be for sale.America doesn't deserve to become a citizenship bazaar' for the world.

Amen to all of you....my feelings exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If rewarding illegal aliens with a "earned" path to citizenship travesty were to pass, I wonder how many would-be immigrants would file a huge civil lawsuit against the US?

This government would open such a huge can of worms by making such a tremendous exception to the rules everyone else has to play by to become a legal immigrant or naturalized citizen.

Considering that most of these illegals are from Mexico, wouldn't the charge of racism be claimed by non-Mexican would-be immigrants?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I'm telling ya... I want a lot of politicians thrown in jail on the republican as well as democrats... Bush and Chertoff leading the pack into a dark cold prison cell

I am telling you, if one were to judge us based on our governing politicians, that we elect, would think we are half- witted, morally bankrupt, kool-aid drinking fools.

I am not Drinking their poison "illegal amnesty" "Kool-Aid".

We let the crazy people from the insane asylum out, and tell us, how to let them, run our lives.

We let crazies, like ACLU, La Raza, and fanatical religious groups, dictate to us, in the name of being "politically correct".

Well, I am over being Politically Correct.

If we don't clean political house, the crazies will be running the asylum.

We are like the battered housewife, that believes the husband that abuses us, really does love us. We wait around, and wait around for something to change. We might get out, when we discover, not only does he abuse us, but he abused his 3 wives before us. Why would anyone marry this guy.

We stay married to the same, abusive politicians, who have us tricked into believing in 2 abusive political parties.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Illegals have NO right to CITZENSHIP, but THAT certainly DOESN'T stop them from being able to SUE in COURT and VOTE in OUR elections!