Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can't believe our Canadian neighbors could be so ignorant. Unless greedy corporate interests are at work there too.........
    Does a bear do in the woods what you think it does? Of course there are greedy corporate interests at work there. And corrupt government officials. I would say this migration of illegal aliens to Canada is wonderful, except they are passing through our country to get there. Therefore, they can still take advantage of us, endanger our highways, and do other damage before Canada gets them.

On the bright side, if Canada really gets fed up with this (and I got the impression from the Windsor mayor and the immigration official they aren't too happy about it), maybe the Canadians will realize their best defense is for the illegal aliens not to enter the US in the first place. If they are not coming here, they won't be going there either. Canada could put the Obama administration on notice that they want the US to do a better job of enforcing its immigration laws so Canada does not have to inherit our problems.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Quote Originally Posted by 4thHorseman
    I can't believe our Canadian neighbors could be so ignorant. Unless greedy corporate interests are at work there too.........
    Does a bear do in the woods what you think it does? Of course there are greedy corporate interests at work there. And corrupt government officials. I would say this migration of illegal aliens to Canada is wonderful, except they are passing through our country to get there. Therefore, they can still take advantage of us, endanger our highways, and do other damage before Canada gets them.

On the bright side, if Canada really gets fed up with this (and I got the impression from the Windsor mayor and the immigration official they aren't too happy about it), maybe the Canadians will realize their best defense is for the illegal aliens not to enter the US in the first place. If they are not coming here, they won't be going there either. Canada could put the Obama administration on notice that they want the US to do a better job of enforcing its immigration laws so Canada does not have to inherit our problems.
    I'm with ya brother. The Mayor of Winsor, and the other official were visibly irritated by their country's stance, and policy. But if the American people can't their nonrepresenting government to listen to them, I doubt they will listen to the Canadian Parliment or Prime Minister. Makes one wonder how overwhelmed the Mounteys will become, and if they will get bad press and prison sentences for doing their job if Canada decides to put a stop to this unlike the American gov.

If only Canada knew what it was getting into! Oh well. If Canadians are willing to welcome a bunch of leeches, they can have them. Wait until they start growing in numbers and DEMANDING more than the citizens get. I doubt middle-class Canadians will put up with overcrowded schools, hosptals, and a run-a-way crime streak too long.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    We're going to need a "No Return" policy.
    Isn't that the truth! There definetly needs to be a "buy at your own risk/ no return policy implemented!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Canada wants them? Good! Canada can have them! Don't worry, they will soon get fed up with the illegals demanding things, wanting the laws changed just for them, and declaring that Canada was stolen from them.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Think about this. Once Canada is effected by Illegals, they may have to pay part of the costs incurred by illegal immigration.
    ------------------------

Maybe this is how their going to push everyone into the North American Union!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I don't doubt that it is part of the plan camero. In order for the NAU to be cohesive, all the nations involved have to be on an equal status. We know that Mexico because of how it has been administered by it's custodians can never come up to the level of the US standards. With diamond mining in Canada, and other natural resources available is easier to equalize. But since all countries involved have to be equall, the easiest way is to reduce everyone to an equal staus, which means a lower stadard of living here and in Canada than the population is used to.

The NAU can then be implimented with ease, as it can be "BSed" passed the citizen/slaves as good for the country. Once the regions are under a single government, the next phase can be put in motion. Making the regions subject to a main global directorate. Which will be basically those who control the ebb and flow of money, and global industry. A new darkage will settle over the world. And it will perpetuate for a long time. If allowed to continue down the path it is travelling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12