Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals in my house yesterday...what are ya gonna do?

Yesterday we had a visit from my wife's Mexican friend! Her husband and the 3 kids came along too! I just happened to be home. I was nice to them. I have met them before and as people and human beings go they seem like nice people. Yes, the parents are ILLEGAL and they drive and God only knows what fake papers they have?

They have 3 anchor children. Cute kids! REALLY! The oldest will attend first grade next month and of course he speaks no English. The youngest was born just one month ago. All 3 were C-sections and I cannot say if they have insurance? I doubt it! He does off and on again construction work and mom works at Wendy's. He is 30 and she is 28 and they come from Ciudad Juarez on the other side of El Paso!

It would do no good for me to call the INS as I did on the people with the 12 cars up the street! My thoughts as I sit there was.....how many more millions want to come here from Latin America if not the ret of the world? 100 million? 200 million? My wife's family about 30 immediate realtives would LOVE to come here! Where does it stop?

I post this with the hope that those few naysayers who come to this forum can see that we are not racists here! Well, I can only speak for myself! In my 20 years of travel to Latin America I have seen the poverty of Latin America and my heart goes out to street kids and street vendors! Nevertheless, how can we continue to accept millions of poor uneducated people that can use affirmative action laws etc at the expense of our own citizens? Why do I have to pay fees for my wife to the INS when they are here illegally?

I could ramble on but you all know the unfairness of all of this....when will this government stop this...? It is a recipe for disaster.....!

JackSmith--that is amazing...3 anchor babies. Good God..

You asked how many more? I read an article some time back that the developers working with the government and the "think tanks" all agree that the "saturation point" for the US is 600,000,000 to 700,000,000 so they are working towards an average of 650,000,000 population for the United States, so if we are at around 304,000,000, then that's another 300,000,000 to 400,000,000 they would like to bring in.....as quickly and as illegally or legally or both...as possible.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn