Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

sunsetincali

Friends come and they Go. True friends never leave. Well sunsetincali

You have a true Friend in ole Scuba here.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I'm your friend for LIFE!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Consider me your friend Sunset!

I appreciate your solidity in this issue. We are all in one way or the other a minority and you are right! It has nothing to do with ethinticity, rather everything with what this country was founded on. It's nothing but a slap in the face of hard working Americans that came here or born here that has done things the RIGHT way!

Thanks again FRIEND!

SunSetinCali,

One of our Freedoms in this Great Country of ours is the ability to Disagree with each other without Reprisal and find some middle ground that we can agree on. Your friends should respect this and leave it at that. Being a Patriot involves sacrifices, and if that means Friends, so be it! Patriotism is more important than Ethnicity. and yes you have a Friend here as well
    Member of New York*Chapter of Veterans of Foreign Wars.
    Member of*10th Mountain Division Assco.

To:sunsetincali I feel you

I'm also of ethnic background. I feel alone at this issue. I don't get the attitude of this group either. They always have their hand out when the fighting is done. I don't care about having those type of friends either. You can email me anytime at vwilliams675@comcast.net It seems that I am so alone in this matter. Yes, I am sick of these people walking around so disrepectfully to everyone. They hate us more than others do. That is why they take our jobs they move into our neighborhoods. I get so sick when I walk by and they stop working and whistle at me. They are so disrepctful. The jobs they took away were good jobs. My father used to do construction and help build our Downtown and the nerve of them to say hey, we built this country. They tell us to our face how they will take this country. What is wrong with our officials to have a enemy in your country to protest for rights they don't have in their own country, to shout your country name, and even tell us Viva Mexico. Come on, they have told the American people how they feel about this country. We want everything here and we want to take your country and then we will turn it into Mexico. Why don't they hear that message. Man everyone is laughing at us. I've been trying to call my friend in Korea all week because I want to get their perspective on this issue. I want to know what the rest of the World is saying. They are watching this. They are probably saying, Hey it's easy to take America now, they have no leaders. If we don't do anything everyone will Invade very very soon.

Sunsetincali,

I admire and share your opinions and stance on illegal aliens. You have a friend here too as well I can see from several other ALIPAC members.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Angry American you stole my logo. That's O.k.
    I get tired of people saying "this country was built by Immigrants" as a justification for open borders. Weren't all modern countries built by immigrants? So what? Mexico was built (well settled) by immigrants. They traveled down the Bearing Straits and fanned out through Mexico central and South America. The difference is time but It's been a long time since Plymouth Rock. All of the arguments the open borders people use for justification is meaningless rhetoric. Hillary Clinton and the Catholic church have even brought Jesus into the argument . It doesn't seem like sovereignty should be a moral issue. I wonder if we are coming to the point where we will chose which laws we will obey and which we will ignore. I know I'd like to keep more redfish and sea trout than fish and game allows and I know that the defacto speed limit in Austin for SUV's must be 90. I know it didn't start with Clinton committing perjury or O.J.'s jury nullification, but I'm sure that our government's choosing to ignore immigration laws has not helped.[/quote]

andyt and Angry American,

I was wondering if you two were identical twins.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Check out the new image. In my earlier endless, pointless rant I meant to say sovernty not seventy.

The reason that the "immigrants' are in the military is a special program that gives streamlined citizenship in one year for them and their families if they join the military.
    I really think that a person has to follow their own conscience and do what they think is right. The person that you have to live with is yourself.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast