Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    Check out the new image. In my earlier endless, pointless rant I meant to say sovernty not seventy.
    I just corrected more than five typos in a post I originally made earlier this evening. Nobody here is a spelling or grammar police chief, at least not very often. I just don't have time always to start in word document with my posts that often end up longer and more long-winded than I planned. Word has a spell and grammar check but doesn't always catch every thing. I make many typing and grammar errors by not carefully reading my posts before clicking that send button. I hope nobody here minds!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Re: I'm going to lose some friends over this...

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetincali
    and it sucks but I'm willing to. I have "friends" who believe since
    I'm a minority I should UNDERSTAND the plights of the illegal
    Mexican. I should ADMIRE the illegal Mexican. I should not find
    anything wrong with the illegal mexican putting up a MEXICAN flag
    on an American building. I should be glad illegal Mexicans are fighting
    in Irag and blah blah blah.

The thing is I am willing to lose any and all friends over this.
    Of course they don't live in Los Angeles, Mexico and are basically
    uninformed and talking out of their arses. I'm ready though. I will
    walk away from any friendship that takes this approach. I'm fed
    up and my ethnicity has NOTHING to do with it. MORONS!!!
    As a human being you should understand that there are human beings that are starving and desperately risk their lives to come into this great country to survive. It is shameful to consider another human life that is only wanting to work and survive a felon.
    Yes, it is wrong to wave a Mexican flag when you are in this country. As for undocumented people fighting in Iraq, that is true. I guess it is okay to fight and die for the country but not to come in and work....or is it?
    Ethnicity has nothing to do with it. Common sense and compassion does.

What I want to know is how in the hell did illegal aliens get into the armed forces as mercenaries and why in the hell are my tax dollars training them to kill with sophisticated weaponry?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    What I want to know is how in the hell did illegal aliens get into the armed forces as mercenaries and why in the hell are my tax dollars training them to kill with sophisticated weaponry?

W
    Mercenaries or soldiers?
    I guess it is another job Americans do not want to do so they have the "illegals" do it. The US is paying Central American countries to send people to Iraq due to the lack of American soldiers.

I find it ironic that someone that would chose the name Jedi Master would endorse multinational corporate mercenary tactics being used with the American military.

Foreign fighters that are paid or rewarded with monies and other gifts such as US Citizenship in return for their military service are called Mercenaries. Look it up.

You can take that tired speech about jobs Americans won't do and stick it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]As a human being you should understand that there are human beings that are starving and desperately risk their lives to come into this great country to survive. It is shameful to consider another human life that is only wanting to work and survive a felon[/quote

here we go again- bad americans - we dont want 25 million more people in the us - bad americans we dont want the population to be 400 million more - because of immigration by the year 2050.
    gee - think we might be going hungry here too- i mean legal citizens?
    bad americans- we want affordable housing and open spaces like we had before all there people started pouring in in the 1970s? are we allowed to say - well if you hadnt had 20 kids down in mexico you might be okay? nope .

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I find it ironic that someone that would chose the name Jedi Master would endorse multinational corporate mercenary tactics being used with the American military.

Foreign fighters that are paid or rewarded with monies and other gifts such as US Citizenship in return for their military service are called Mercenaries. Look it up.

You can take that tired speech about jobs Americans won't do and stick it.

W
    Our gov't call them SOLDIERS so that is what they are.
    Stick it? Is that some kind of intelligent response?
    Is that what I should expect on this open forum from the administrator when you disagree with something I said?

Little Jedi,

I not only disagree with what you said... what you said is highly offensive to all Americans. When you start talking about "jobs Americans won't do" you are saying Americans are lazy and spoiled.

Take a look... America is the most advanced civilization in human history and it was built by AMERICANS. Your little "jobs Americans wont do" speech is a broken record insult.

So yes, I'm telling you to take that false and derogatory overused and discredited insult and stick it.

You offer absolutely nothing to the debate by parroting the same insult carried by thousands like you.

Do you really think we Americans are going to back down because you say we are lazy?

No, you throw those insults and you will find more and more of us everyday telling you to go stick it.

W

There is no job an American won't do, never has been, never will be.

As for foreign nationals in our military in any capacity....this sucks and needs to be investigated. While I appreciate whatever they have signed up to do, as a matter of policy, I do not agree with this at all, not one bit.

JediMaster, the opposition to illegal immigration has nothing to do with compassion. The US is on the verge of collapse because we have more people here than our economy can sustain successfully. The reason we control immigration is to control the population, our labor market, our culture, our politics, our sovereignty...the same reason every other nation on this planet controls theirs.

Those that do will succeed and survive because they are strong nations comprised of strong and independent people.

Those that do not control immigration and their populations will fail because they will have over-burdened their limited resources and capability with too many needs arising from too many people.

The only job an illegal alien is finding is one he or she is taking away from an American Citizen.

The unemployment rate in Mexico this week is 3.5%.

There is no reason for Mexicans especially to be coming to the United States looking for work. There is plenty of work in Mexico. If they aren't earning enough at their jobs, then they need to go on strike and protest the employers including the American Employers in Mexico instead of traipsing up here with a hand out for a "better life" at the expense of an American Family.

When we're all searching for water and food and jobs and fuel and housing with not enough to go around, who are you going to blame then? Those of US who tried with all our being to prevent this disaster or the people who actually caused it?

And Good Luck finding them. They've already got their Hide Out for Traitors all set up for themselves. I'm sure of that. And we'll be all alone fighting each other to survive.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Banned"....are you banned? I do not think you are banned.

Jedi Master..the dialogue goes both ways. When you choose to insult American Workers you are insulting Americans and you will get some strong replies in response to the insult you made as you should expect.

We are Americans fighting for Americans.

There are 39,000,000 people in the United States on social services because there are not enough jobs to sustain them.

Half of this number is estimated to be illegal aliens. We do not have enough resources NOW to support all the people in the country with jobs and independent self-sustaining lives.

We do not want our beautiful nation to become an overpopulated poverty stricken Third World Nation.

Poverty in the United States has risen every year for the past 4 years parallelling the massive increases in illegal immigration into the United States.

If you do not understand our position, then it means one thing, you do not yet understand the consequences of this plague destroying the United States and soon to destory the American People.

Hopefully, you will do the work every American needs to do to understand this issue and do it soon.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast