Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yea, I banned him. I simply did not feel like putting up with an insulting troll tonight.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JediMaster,

If you are still around after being banned, let me tell you that I was employed in many shit jobs in my earlier years. You could easily say that I worked many jobs that now it's fashionable to say NO AMERICAN WOULD WANT NOR BE WILLING TO WORK. So, stick this little bit of info up your can!!! And, right now if these jobs were available and the only jobs so, even at EVEN minimum wage - I'd still do them. Some of USA citizens are too proud to use welfare while illegal aliens, especially new mommies plopping out anchor babies - feel entitled to overburden the taxpayer welfare systems of countries they ain't even legal citizens of.
    Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

As I stated in my earlier post... The military is offering a streamlined citizenship program to people that will enlist in the military. They can have a green card in 1 year and bring their families here. My Physical Therapy tech at the Air Force Academy was from the Phillippines , he was in the program and told me all about it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Do you really think we Americans are going to back down because you say we are lazy?
    Anyone who does is going to find out that Americans, even the retired ones, who already worked all their lives and though they were going to rest, aren't too lazy to fight for their own country!

I think why people keep saying that is because our own president says it at every photo op while he laughs at us with foreign leaders. But I have also come to the conclusion that his laughing in inappropriate situations is a mental response to uncomfortable situations. Thank God he didn't suffer from that affliction after 9-11. Or was he NOT nervous about that for a reason? I'm really beginning to wonder.

And, yes, foreign nationals ARE in our military. It was even discussed that there are 50,000 of them in there right this minute at the Senate Jucidiary Committee meeting to discuss their plight. And I personally KNOW people who got their citizenship that way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I get tired of people saying "this country was built by Immigrants" as a justification for open borders.
    Yes, how true, but they were LEGAL!

We allow foreign nationals in our armed services but not illegals. There was an ongoing story about a year ago in the Austin Statesman about an Illegal woman who joined the Air Force with stolen papers . There was a lot of sympathy generated for this woman but none for the woman whose identity was stolen. That's not unusual for the "People's Republic of Austin".

There is no such thing as minority ot majority. In the US we only have room for one kind of people; and thats AMERICAN.

when a troll uses the word compassion - i think of Returning resident- a troll that returns more often then a bad hollywood movie

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234