Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm new here

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Nephew is a Detective in Maryland and I can vouch for the fact that they are not allowed to do anything about illegal immigrants unless they are committing a crime and the illegals know this and just smirk at them.

Even if they were picked up before and turned over to ICE for some infraction and are back on the streets, just knowing they are illegal you still can't touch them.

Here is an article by Heather Mac Donald that I have kept that shows the frustration of the LAPD on Special Order 40 and how strong the sheer political power of the immigrant lobbies. Hopefully this will soon change.

Moderator edit: please do not post duplicates; a quick search using terms such as "illegal crime" pulled this post up quickly and easily as being posted in Feb.; folks, please help make our job easier .. there are too many dupes being posted .. it's a waste of your time to post them and time for the mods to continue to monitor for dupes

If you want to reference a previously posted article, reference the link but do not post the article again, please.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-394-illega ... crime+wave

DonQ and I appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Posting duplicates also takes up precious bandwidth.

Tom2,

You rightly point out that McCain (a Republican) and Richardson (a Democrat) are hiding behind non-issues. Certain segments of both parties are distracting us.

That's why I would like to see us forget about the parties. I'd like to see us unite, as plain old Americans.

The parties are like gangs. We even have colors like the Crips and the Bloods. Red states vs. Blue states. It's irrational and keeps us going in circles instead of forward.

And now that I think about it, we can't wait much longer to see if the GOP or Dems will put forth a decent presidential candidate on the immigration issue or if they will stick it to us again with a lesser-of-two-evils choice. I love Tancredo but I don't think he can get the GOP nomination and I can't quite see him breaking away to go 3rd party. But, on the bright side, it's early yet and Tancredo is considering his options and public support for our issue is growing due in part to the wonderful job the MMP is doing. If we wait to see what the 2 major parties do, I'm afraid it will be too late.

Peroutka, the Constitution Party presidential candidate is still around. He has a website. He was the only candidate I knew of who flat out stated that he wanted to close the borders.

I'll vote for Tancredo is a heartbeat.

More stories from the frontline:

My friend Kelly is a videogame artist I've worked with for years. He is a Canadian Citizen and his wife is Japanese and both are here working legally. Kelly lost his job in 2002 and could not find another job for a year. He was so stressed out he was having panic attacks and lived in daily fear that he'd be deported because part of his work visa agreement was that he had to be actively working to stay here. Two prospective employers led him along for a while and offered to help him with his Visa problems but they ended up ditching him because the process was so costly and complicated.Eventually he got another job , thank God, but now his company is laying off more workers and he is scared to death. My current producer is Canadian as well and lives in fear of losing his job and getting bounced out of the country as well.

It is amazing to me that this nation makes immigration for educated, high-skilled people a total nightmare, yet we send out engraved invitations to the illiterate, non-English speaking Third World and offer them Amnesty. Is it just me, or is this whole situation back-asswards?

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    ...amazing to me that this nation makes immigration for educated, high-skilled people a total nightmare...
    It is amazing for a fact. Among our best friends is a South African family that was forced out because they're caucasian and Jewish. Their parents are retired and unable to immigrate due to medical insurance ties and the freeze on asset transfers. One brother is a dentist and was refused entry altogether because we already have too many dentists. Consequently, he moved to Australia. They too find it ghastly that 11 million illegal aliens roam the country and work anywhere they want while our respective "civilizations" won't permit insurance, asset or skills transfers. As all South African moves are, their situation did not quite qualify for asylum. Just part of The Rising Storm.
    '58 Airedale

Unbelievable. What is the "freeze on assets tranfer?"

Mo' stories from the frontlines:

I have a friend named Tim who worked for a major American tech company which will remain nameless. Tim was/is a couple of years younger than I, and his father was a wealthy lawyer. Tim and I would sometimes clash because he was a pretend Communist -- he thought it was trendy (I always notice these types always come from families with money because the rest of us don't have the luxury of pretending money isn't important) but all and all we got a long well. One day in 1999 he said his company was sending him to Russia and China to "recruit videogame artists." I was young and clueless at the time and had never heard of out-sourcing. This was right before the dot.com crash.

Well needless to say, after Tim's foray overseas, alot of Tim's co-workers lost their jobs. The work that was outsourced, however, turned out to be of such shoddy quality that none of it ever got used in the game and all of it had to be re-done by us poor dumb Americans. You'd think this story would therefore have a happy ending but no. Due to this disasterous mismanagement by greedy execs, the game shipped years late and could never hope to recoup the money put into it! Most of the American employees got the ax, because it was getting "too expensive to make a game in the US!!" Nobody was telling the truth.

Here's a real kicker that my friend Tim revealed to me after his trips to Russia and China. Game developers here use 3D software packages that are incredibly expensive--anywhere from 3 to 7 grand per unit per artist and you have to update every year or so. What Tim learned in China and Russia is that virtually every game company over there were running crack copies of these 3D programs--which means illegally pirated versions. In other words, THEY don't pay a dime for the same programs Americans pay thousands for.

In fact, in China, street vendors are apparently on every street corner selling illegally copied versions of American made software and there's not a damn thing anybody can do about it. I seriously doubt all the greedy Globalists gave an instants thought about issues like this in their mad dash to make themselves richer. I am seeing game studios here in America shrink and shrink and I can't even imagine how things are gonna be in another decade.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123